Community!

The place to have serious & thoughtful discussions on subjects that are important in the grand scheme of things.
36 posts Page 2 of 4

Jed

Jed
Donator

by Jed » March 16, 2015, 8:35 pm
By the way I didn't say this topic isn't useful.Good job nevertheless.

No pain no gain,100% nečural

Hilda

Hilda
Retired Administrator

by Hilda » March 16, 2015, 8:55 pm
Guntimer wrote :
Rules are rules. We don't unban cheaters.

Also, Dani6, don't worry about what Jed said. I made these topics, too before I was anything, and I'm still a nobody. It's good to want to better the gaming community you take part in.

Didn't find a anything bad, i believe that the only bad thing here is that we have to usually make this kind of topics to improve one small part of the community (:/) - Thanks for your reply!

[Lsrcr]Jed wrote :
By the way I didn't say this topic isn't useful.Good job nevertheless.

Hopefully it does make a change on the way to thing & also changes the actions, I've seen many text with a high personality value but they're just useless if you don't practice them, thanks by the way! :)

*Sunday*

Sunday
Donator

by *Sunday* » March 17, 2015, 3:16 am
You made one big mistake. You wrote a complex and long topic.

People are idiots. Idiots need short and easy to understand texts. You won't ever achieve anything if you keep writing these texts. Try doing polls, being straight forward, giving opinions instead of explaining and rationalizing. Some people might actually start reading what you have to say then.
| S.A. Army Master Sergeant | Former S.W.A.T. Commander | Former Pagati Consigliere |

Hilda

Hilda
Retired Administrator

by Hilda » March 17, 2015, 3:55 am
*Sunday* wrote :

People are idiots. Idiots need short and easy to understand texts. You won't ever achieve anything if you keep writing these texts. Try doing polls, being straight forward, giving opinions instead of explaining and rationalizing. Some people might actually start reading what you have to say then.

I understand that you're trying to give an opinion (i do respect it) but literally & directly saying that persons are "idiots" isn't the best way to share an expression, you're not really on the position to judge other people's capacities if you don't understand your actions nor you can go around making things for your own benefit without receiving a consequence (nor i am & i believe that no one overall if you're going to use an offensive behavior with or without the intention); I'm sorry (i do not have anything personal against you) but i kindly request you to change your message, otherwise, i request a deletion of this reply.

So, yeah, it's probably a long text that just let us exhaust by reading it, the main matter (particularly affecting your commentary) is that you understand how (luckily/unluckily) even "free" expression has limits - would you like to someone sharing opinions with a very offensive language or even judging your capacities?, i quite doubt it, unless you're that kind of persons who is good ignoring those commentaries or if you do like those commentaries - Thanks for your participation!

*Sunday*

Sunday
Donator

by *Sunday* » March 17, 2015, 11:01 am
Dani6 wrote :
*Sunday* wrote :

I understand that you're trying to give an opinion (i do respect it) but literally & directly saying that persons are "idiots" isn't the best way to share an expression, you're not really on the position to judge other people's capacities if you don't understand your actions nor you can go around making things for your own benefit without receiving a consequence (nor i am & i believe that no one overall if you're going to use an offensive behavior with or without the intention); I'm sorry (i do not have anything personal against you) but i kindly request you to change your message, otherwise, i request a deletion of this reply.

So, yeah, it's probably a long text that just let us exhaust by reading it, the main matter (particularly affecting your commentary) is that you understand how (luckily/unluckily) even "free" expression has limits - would you like to someone sharing opinions with a very offensive language or even judging your capacities?, i quite doubt it, unless you're that kind of persons who is good ignoring those commentaries or if you do like those commentaries - Thanks for your participation!

You're repeating the same mistake once again. I've exhausted myself just by reading this reply. You write too complex, you have all these sub-sentences and you're just making it way too hard to understand. I don't wanna re-read something few times to figure out what you wanted to say. There are much simpler ways to say the same thing. This is a very good skill if you wanna write a debate on a subject, but a very irritating trait if you're trying to make a topic in which you address the whole community. I'm not saying your complexity is bad, I'm just saying you need to know when to use it and when not to. You are too sensitive. You got insulted just because I called people idiots? Well guess what, most people are indeed idiots. Instead of asking everyone to behave like saints why don't you try to find a direct way to speak to the people. They don't wanna hear a philosophy, you need to tell them straight up what's wrong and what's right. Few bright kids might get the message that way.
| S.A. Army Master Sergeant | Former S.W.A.T. Commander | Former Pagati Consigliere |

[Lsrcr]Jobin

Jobin
Retired Administrator

by [Lsrcr]Jobin » March 17, 2015, 1:10 pm
Alright !

Army High Command, Army Head Training Officer & Event Officer| Stunt Kings Leader

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » March 17, 2015, 7:42 pm
*Sunday* wrote :

this, i saw this topic, but was to lazy to read it, saw sunday comment, which is not big, saw your reply again dani and didnt read
just to much to read :D
dont type so much text next time

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Gangsta19

Gangsta19
Game Administrator

by Gangsta19 » March 18, 2015, 1:42 am
hatters gon' hate,Dani,very well done! :lol: :mrgreen: keep it up man,i really agree,but problem is eversince 9 years old think they're men..shit happened.. :lol: don't even fucking give a shit what they'll eat,they can all eat shit like it's some restaurant soup just keep your head up and fuck the naysayers ,we are one,well said a COMMUNITY but a kid would never understand the concept so fuck it xD don't even bother with them,keep doing what you are you're doing a great job :)

Hilda

Hilda
Retired Administrator

by Hilda » March 18, 2015, 2:42 am
@Sunday
How can i go direct to the point if every sentence results important for the topic (except for examples)?, plus i do not really have any point to go straight at, usually i have two or more points (unfortunately, every time that i make topics regarding rule-breaks or non-suitable situations on Ls-rcr, they contain 2 or more issues), that is something... sad, even if we know that there will be rule-breakers, why the amount of them is getting higher day by day? - Thanks for the tips though! :)

@Faraon
I believe that the texts i wrote a couple of months ago & this one are exhaustive on many ways, I'll consider the suggestion but it's sad that we usually make topics regarding issues around Ls-rcr, It would be marvelous if a higher amount of players were actually following the rules instead of breaking them, i do not judge them, it could be hard in a short period of time but you can achieve it easily through the time - Thanks for your commentary! :)

@Gangsta
Unluckily, there are bad moments & good moments as well, hopefully the good moments will remain for much longer, the player's age doesn't really matter, i believe & it's great to see young players having fun & sharing great experiences among another players! :)

Gangsta19

Gangsta19
Game Administrator

by Gangsta19 » March 18, 2015, 5:05 am
FUN is what this GAME is about,but man sometimes they confuse it with real life (age does matter cause experience is a big factor) and kids,without a formed EGO (even "adults" with an "overformed" EGO) get all "defensive" when they aren't even attacked :lol: they wouldn't understand what a real life threat is like cause they haven't been in one,they haven't seen the "devil" in the eye and pissed on his nose ..well..but yeah..this game,this community is meant for FUN,something you should enjoy and just enjoy (ofcourse within its rules) but it's "KIDS" like them who try to ruin it and i swear to everything what is fucking honorable to me,don't fucking push "the button" or you might end up with a fatality ,even some idiots who think it's funny to DDOS,i don't want to result to that but if i have to i have to...i'm part of this community and i will protect it,matter of fact i stand for justice (don't give a rat's ass anymore if anyone who doesn't see that ,doesn't see that,cause well..they're fucking blind) and kids with "hacker" tools think it's funny to ruin FUN,well what about a visage ruin? is that fun? what about some real pain in the arse,is that fun?
The one who laughs last laughs best so .. yeah.. :mrgreen:
36 posts Page 2 of 4
Return to “General Discussion”