Community!

The place to have serious & thoughtful discussions on subjects that are important in the grand scheme of things.
36 posts Page 3 of 4

Blind

BLINd

by Blind » March 18, 2015, 10:03 am
Gangsta19 wrote :
FUN is what this GAME is about,but man sometimes they confuse it with real life (age does matter cause experience is a big factor) and kids,without a formed EGO (even "adults" with an "overformed" EGO) get all "defensive" when they aren't even attacked :lol: they wouldn't understand what a real life threat is like cause they haven't been in one,they haven't seen the "devil" in the eye and pissed on his nose ..well..but yeah..this game,this community is meant for FUN,something you should enjoy and just enjoy (ofcourse within its rules) but it's "KIDS" like them who try to ruin it and i swear to everything what is fucking honorable to me,don't fucking push "the button" or you might end up with a fatality ,even some idiots who think it's funny to DDOS,i don't want to result to that but if i have to i have to...i'm part of this community and i will protect it,matter of fact i stand for justice (don't give a rat's ass anymore if anyone who doesn't see that ,doesn't see that,cause well..they're fucking blind) and kids with "hacker" tools think it's funny to ruin FUN,well what about a visage ruin? is that fun? what about some real pain in the arse,is that fun?
The one who laughs last laughs best so .. yeah.. :mrgreen:

If there is someone DDOSING, hacking- RUINING OTHERS FUN and this guy is enjoying himself, it still counts as "having fun", at least for him, because he is most likely- in e.g.- the kid thats left to play alone without being nowhere close to the other kids, so he tries to find a way to blend in with the rest of the group of kids by doing something that might annoy/depress or even hurt some of them and the worst part is that he might find enjoyment in this type of behaviour, just like most cheaters in(lets say SAMP) - Once they start cheating and they find it enjoyable(they start having fun) that will just stimulate the brain(the hipotalamus part to be precise) to repeat this action over and over again.
There are those people like us, who are having fun without ruining others fun, or at least we try not to. We try to "blend in" with the other kids in order to suffice our needs such as comfort, communication, being honest and nice, understanding each other, without fighting etc... the list goes on.

@Dani6, great job, i've read every single word in that post. And about that thing JED said with his "You posted this in order to look good in front of the admins", i say fuck that, you just don't respond to that kind of comments. I know you before you became a moderator, you were still the same helpful, honest and very nice guy, i knew. You always put in a lot of effort in even the little-est good thing that you do in order to make this a better community with more respectful members Thank you! You haven't changed a bit since then, i mean of course you have, but for the better, lol. So keep on doing what you're doing :!:

Hilda

Hilda
Retired Administrator

by Hilda » March 18, 2015, 4:05 pm
@Gangsta
Oh well, for myself the age doesn't matter since i often met with cool young persons, it's unique & weird at the same time, i remember what I've done throughout my childhood & what the newest guys are doing haha!

@Blind
Thanks for your commentary!, i just need hope & i can do my best to make little changes for the sake of the community with the objective of having fun & entertain players, i wish everyone could have fun without cheats or advantage tools; what we can do, lets enjoy! :)

Youssef

Youssef

by Youssef » March 18, 2015, 4:48 pm
Gangsta19 wrote :
FUN is what this GAME is about,but man sometimes they confuse it with real life (age does matter cause experience is a big factor) and kids,without a formed EGO (even "adults" with an "overformed" EGO) get all "defensive" when they aren't even attacked :lol: they wouldn't understand what a real life threat is like cause they haven't been in one,they haven't seen the "devil" in the eye and pissed on his nose ..well..but yeah..this game,this community is meant for FUN,something you should enjoy and just enjoy (ofcourse within its rules) but it's "KIDS" like them who try to ruin it and i swear to everything what is fucking honorable to me,don't fucking push "the button" or you might end up with a fatality ,even some idiots who think it's funny to DDOS,i don't want to result to that but if i have to i have to...i'm part of this community and i will protect it,matter of fact i stand for justice (don't give a rat's ass anymore if anyone who doesn't see that ,doesn't see that,cause well..they're fucking blind) and kids with "hacker" tools think it's funny to ruin FUN,well what about a visage ruin? is that fun? what about some real pain in the arse,is that fun?
The one who laughs last laughs best so .. yeah.. :mrgreen:

The problem is that they dont give a single fuck if they ruin their fun or not but i believe that god is fair and will end them banned, then they'll see that getting banned isnt fun

Ballout

Ballin

by Ballout » March 20, 2015, 8:20 pm
You just made me realize how odd I acted with a couple of members in this community nowadays. Thanks for making this topic cuz you influence most of the people about positiveness & how to react in a situation where there's a conflict. I hope that every mfs could at least open their eyes and see in what position they're standing and how messed up they look when they start spitting some bullshit where they have 0 knowledge & common sense. If you’re sitting at a computer reading these words, you probably have a lot to be grateful for, but even though you have access to the world’s information at your fingertips, and more knowledge than all the kings and their wise men of history had at their disposal, it’s easy to take our lives for granted and focus on the things we don’t have. As a group, we members have a tendency to always want more. Often, we only realize what we had once its gone #respect. Appreciated 4 your concern & for posting this topic Dani. Stay strong & keep it up

I wanna li li li lick you from your head to your toes
I need me a lil baby who gon listen

Gangsta19

Gangsta19
Game Administrator

by Gangsta19 » March 21, 2015, 4:49 am
Ballout wrote :
You just made me realize how odd I acted with a couple of members in this community nowadays. Thanks for making this topic cuz you influence most of the people about positiveness & how to react in a situation where there's a conflict. I hope that every mfs could at least open their eyes and see in what position they're standing and how messed up they look when they start spitting some bullshit where they have 0 knowledge & common sense. If you’re sitting at a computer reading these words, you probably have a lot to be grateful for, but even though you have access to the world’s information at your fingertips, and more knowledge than all the kings and their wise men of history had at their disposal, it’s easy to take our lives for granted and focus on the things we don’t have. As a group, we members have a tendency to always want more. Often, we only realize what we had once its gone #respect. Appreciated 4 your concern & for posting this topic Dani. Stay strong & keep it up

So sorry for this ballin but i swear i have to let this shit out right now or i might appear there at 3 fucking am,sleeping on your doormat and waiting for u to start your day so i can grab you,put u in my car,drive you somewhere far,cut your BALLS off and make you eat them...you get it? you took it too far fuck yeah you opened your eyes before it's too late,mine were never closed i just follow codes so from THIS day forward keep your "crackhead" shit to yourself,my skull is really cracked but it's NOT cause of crack cocaine or some shit,i don't do that,even if i want to snort a fucking line it's my right only GOD judges me,got that?
You know what,it's not a CRIME to FIGHT what IS yours but look buddy,coming back re-incarnated hehe..you might come back as a little fly and me as a polar bear so don't piss me off any further with that shit before i show you "kids" some "real G shit" (Wolf,goes for u too,don't think money will save you or anything) ..cause sometimes enough is enough,it's all jokes and shit until someone loses an I,and when you don't know the value of that "eye" you might want to re-think everything you say,don't compare me to any motherfuckers you've been lied to,i don't got to brag for shit i JUST AM,get that to your head and i'll get it to my "crackhead" that you're just as innocent as a "kid" ,got it? am i clear now or should i be more elaborate?
This community stands TALL,we didn't fell during WAR we won't fall during PEACE.But know your worth,keep your shit to yourself cause anger can come back like a boomerang ,if you feel angry at shit (whatever it might be) drop me a PM,but aim that shit at my "persona" and you'll find anger.. :roll:

Ballout

Ballin

by Ballout » March 21, 2015, 6:24 am
Gangsta19 wrote :
Ballout wrote :

So sorry for this ballin but i swear i have to let this shit out right now or i might appear there at 3 fucking am,sleeping on your doormat and waiting for u to start your day so i can grab you,put u in my car,drive you somewhere far,cut your BALLS off and make you eat them...you get it? you took it too far fuck yeah you opened your eyes before it's too late,mine were never closed i just follow codes so from THIS day forward keep your "crackhead" shit to yourself,my skull is really cracked but it's NOT cause of crack cocaine or some shit,i don't do that,even if i want to snort a fucking line it's my right only GOD judges me,got that?
You know what,it's not a CRIME to FIGHT what IS yours but look buddy,coming back re-incarnated hehe..you might come back as a little fly and me as a polar bear so don't piss me off any further with that shit before i show you "kids" some "real G shit" (Wolf,goes for u too,don't think money will save you or anything) ..cause sometimes enough is enough,it's all jokes and shit until someone loses an I,and when you don't know the value of that "eye" you might want to re-think everything you say,don't compare me to any motherfuckers you've been lied to,i don't got to brag for shit i JUST AM,get that to your head and i'll get it to my "crackhead" that you're just as innocent as a "kid" ,got it? am i clear now or should i be more elaborate?
This community stands TALL,we didn't fell during WAR we won't fall during PEACE.But know your worth,keep your shit to yourself cause anger can come back like a boomerang ,if you feel angry at shit (whatever it might be) drop me a PM,but aim that shit at my "persona" and you'll find anger.. :roll:

Fuck u mean u gon come at me? TRY ME. I'm done with this bullshit,but u gotta just keep da dice rollin until someone gets hurt. Cant even express myself in dis bitch. Always gotta have ur ass comin at me n hatin on my shit that doesnt even concern u. Smh

Gangsta19

Gangsta19
Game Administrator

by Gangsta19 » March 21, 2015, 6:42 am
Ballout wrote :
Gangsta19 wrote :
Ballout wrote :

Fuck u mean u gon come at me? TRY ME. I'm done with this bullshit,but u gotta just keep da dice rollin until someone gets hurt. Cant even express myself in dis bitch. Always gotta have ur ass comin at me n hatin on my shit that doesnt even concern u. Smh

Really "thug" how much Pac in you have yo u got? Do you understand pain or do you really want to FEEL it? STFU and talk straight to me on PM,i never hated anyone censored i'm full of LOVE and especially for this COMMUNITY (which has now grown into a small society) you think me administrating while high is a problem are you fucking out of your little bitch mind (see? i can play your little 'game' as well) but i aint got "time" to fuck around with you so how about YOU get OFF MY DICK,before i really do it and then you'll regret it (another rule i live by is i never fucking regret neither shit i say or i do so better fucking watch your fucking little ass shitty mouth cause i swear boy you really don't want to see me "dark" ,stfu ,after all im an Administrator here and GOD FUCKING KNOWS i always did my fucking "job" like it should have been done,not stfu and get it over with you're nothing,u know where i live if those wanna be threats are "real" come show up censored your fucking bones will never be found think im a fucking kid to mess around? i've got way more to lose than you so stfu,think smoking WEED makes you DOPE or what the fuck is your fucking problem,you like to cuss? got Turret's syndrome or what ? censored? bitcH? ASS ,FAGGIT, what?
Don't forget (pussy boy better keep your distance if you don't want YOUR ASS go missing,i fucking swear one more word you'll BE MISSING CHRISTMAS!) i'm albanian i do what i say punk,i never broke my fucking word i always kept it real to me,i don't care what you compare me to but to kill me you have to get through millions of "motherfucking crackheads" ...so there you have it..
YOU STARTED THE HATE (don't forget that) i FINISHED it,it's over,what's done is done if u have damage ,nerve damage or some shit we can talk it through PM,everybody knows my side and ur side now please you weren't worth 3 minutes of my time...you owe me,punk!

<33

Fantastic

Fantastic
Senior Administrator
Duel Master Event Host

by Fantastic » March 21, 2015, 7:14 am
Wow. Can Ballin even post anything without being attacked by Gangsta19 nowadays?

Ballout

Ballin

by Ballout » March 21, 2015, 7:16 am
U DONE? Or u got more. I got time in hand. And yo, i started hating ur ass? bitch please, I got the fucking bans and the consequences, YOU OWE ME, GOOFY! Ur str8. SO WHY U DONT U GET OVER DIS + I like when u say u give nada fucks bout me but u got da time to write a fuckin paragraph. Dont bring up da community n shit in dis cuz that beef was between u n me.

G19:I was done from the day i unbanned you,just had some shit left to clear out cause i think our community members had their minds clouded or some shit,i only "perma" ban cheaters,if i start perma-banning there's no way for you to get back to that,not even "data loses" will save you,i've got some info you may not have,IT is a biatch :D (take an advice ,learn how to fuck it) and WELCOME,to the CONTRIBUTION of this community,might start out by applying for the fucking tag first mothafucka :lol: :mrgreen:
Last edited by Ballout on March 21, 2015, 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JohnCarer

JohnCarer
Community Manager

by JohnCarer » March 21, 2015, 1:45 pm
No offence Gangsta but you're a fucking idiot these days
36 posts Page 3 of 4
Return to “General Discussion”