Unban/Report

The place to have serious & thoughtful discussions on subjects that are important in the grand scheme of things.
52 posts Page 4 of 6

GreaTSaN

GreaTSaN
Radio Manager

by GreaTSaN » October 6, 2015, 7:35 pm
@Faraon: Chick on the link above where my name is written, which is not an example. Plus, someone asked you to reply here? No, but it's k. We respect children's. You're the future lol :P

CriticaL

Critical
Donator

by CriticaL » October 6, 2015, 7:47 pm
Did I just make a mistake? :S

Guys, calm your tities. :lol:

And no, I didn't mean that I want you banned, GreaTSaN, I'm just wondering why you and several players don't get banned when they post in a report, and I still don't mean that admins are unfairly banning players, probably they've another point whether to ban or not, but the rule says that none's allowed to post anyways

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » October 6, 2015, 8:18 pm
[Lsrcr]GreaTSaN wrote :
@Faraon: Chick on the link above where my name is written, which is not an example. Plus, someone asked you to reply here? No, but it's k. We respect children's. You're the future lol :P

He also wrote "and others", and I'm in those "others", not only me, proably 10 more people, should we all reply because we were in same situation? No, you are just stupid as fuck to understand what I'm saying, read my previous reply.
It's better to be future then ... (you :lol:)

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

CriticaL

Critical
Donator

by CriticaL » October 7, 2015, 10:47 am
I can see players saying 'I'm helping', and then they write whatever they want, and they don't get banned, seriously? Do I need to test it myself?
Already asked a player to hide his IPs and I got banned for this, when actually another player said 'Hide your IPs, son' and didn't get banned

And another players say 'Restart your router', and nothing happens to them, right? And he's not allowed to post until he's asked by an admin, right? So yeah, apply the rule for all, or don't apply it.

Just to mention, I was asked by a reporter once to translate the insults, when I translated I got banned. #Thuglife

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » October 7, 2015, 7:03 pm
[Lsrcr]CriticaL wrote :
I can see players saying 'I'm helping', and then they write whatever they want, and they don't get banned, seriously? Do I need to test it myself?
Already asked a player to hide his IPs and I got banned for this, when actually another player said 'Hide your IPs, son' and didn't get banned

And another players say 'Restart your router', and nothing happens to them, right? And he's not allowed to post until he's asked by an admin, right? So yeah, apply the rule for all, or don't apply it.

Just to mention, I was asked by a reporter once to translate the insults, when I translated I got banned. #Thuglife

Just like this...

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

CriticaL

Critical
Donator

by CriticaL » October 7, 2015, 9:00 pm
Faraon78910 wrote :
[Lsrcr]CriticaL wrote :

Just like this...

This too, nice. Now, we got 2 more admins to reply on unban(s) and report(s).

GreaTSaN

GreaTSaN
Radio Manager

by GreaTSaN » October 7, 2015, 11:14 pm
Lmao Critical :D :D

fras351837

fras99

by fras351837 » April 14, 2016, 5:57 pm
I play on this server about a year and a half and I dont use any hacks , server is great and I wont play again but I have a ban , but i dont use hacks realy , can I get unban? :(

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » April 14, 2016, 6:05 pm
fras351837 wrote :
I play on this server about a year and a half and I dont use any hacks , server is great and I wont play again but I have a ban , but i dont use hacks realy , can I get unban? :(

Please read
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spoiler: show
All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie