Why a certain type of suggestion is a very bad idea

The place to have serious & thoughtful discussions on subjects that are important in the grand scheme of things.
20 posts Page 2 of 2

Nilikos

NiLiKoS
Donator

by Nilikos » August 23, 2018, 8:12 pm
I use drug depots 8-)
Army Corporal
Spoiler: show
Past experience:
Army Master Sergeant
S.W.A.T Warrant Officer I
Pagati Consigliere
Maltesini acting father
Faroka leader
Clowns leader
VLA Mano Derecha
Gambino Caporegime
The bikers

Swaka

Swaka
Donator

by Swaka » August 27, 2018, 9:48 pm
10/10 good one

Discord: swaka9

Pharaoh.

Pharaoh.

by Pharaoh. » September 18, 2018, 2:10 pm
5/5

Demon.

Demon

by Demon. » August 5, 2019, 1:24 pm
Bring back the time when only 2 groups were official. Remove cophunting groups. No offense to ack and every other leader lol.

Uzzwal.

Uzzwal
Donator

by Uzzwal. » August 5, 2019, 1:49 pm
Demon. wrote :
Bring back the time when only 2 groups were official. Remove cophunting groups. No offense to ack and every other leader lol.

Here's a tissue, You have little bullshit on your lip.

Demon.

Demon

by Demon. » August 5, 2019, 2:16 pm
Uzzwal. wrote :
Demon. wrote :

This wont happen since they need to reimburse a ton of money. What can happen (i think);

Remove weapon racks, item and drug rack.

Let's be honest everyone wants to join a group for its certain perks (free weps, items, etc etc).

This would make the weapon/item/drug dealer more useful. Wanna cophunt? Fine, get a weapons dealer, a drug dealer, mech and cophunt. With the current system we get killed we respawn and it only takes us a minute to get drugs, weapons, items and every other thing a cnr server shouldn't have on spawn. Going to suggest this just need more opinons.

Rally3

[2F2F]jimmyfallon

by Rally3 » August 5, 2019, 4:19 pm
Demon. wrote :
Uzzwal. wrote :
Demon. wrote :

This wont happen since they need to reimburse a ton of money. What can happen (i think);

Remove weapon racks, item and drug rack.

Let's be honest everyone wants to join a group for its certain perks (free weps, items, etc etc).

This would make the weapon/item/drug dealer more useful. Wanna cophunt? Fine, get a weapons dealer, a drug dealer, mech and cophunt. With the current system we get killed we respawn and it only takes us a minute to get drugs, weapons, items and every other thing a cnr server shouldn't have on spawn. Going to suggest this just need more opinons.

As much as I'm glad to see other people getting behind this train of thought, you're about a year late. That doesn't mean that this still can't happen, it just means that the more time goes on, the more people get accustomed to how things are at the moment, and the harder it is for them to adapt.

One aspect of the situation that I had undermined previously was that it really would be hard to capture new players on SA-MP - this would require advertising, and just a large amount of luck for people to be interested in.

Also, there have been several discussions/plans on how to fix it, and it's a bit all over the place: some of it is on #discussion on the discord, some of it is here, and much of it was in PM's or in-game chat. If you want to get caught up to speed or you want someone to review your ideas, you can let me know.

This would be a good start: viewtopic.php?f=620&t=100291&p=971456#p971456
viewtopic.php?f=620&t=100291&p=971529#p971529

CarlosJ

CarlosJ
Retired Administrator

by CarlosJ » September 22, 2019, 8:12 pm
I absolutely agree with this.

Spot on.

Spoiler: show
Under and behind all outward appearances or manifestations, there must always be a substantial reality. This is Law.

Man considering the universe, of which he is a unit, sees nothing but change in matter, forces, and mental states. He sees nothing really is, but that everything is becoming or changing.

Nothing stands still, everything is being born, growing, or dying. The very instant a thing reaches its height, it begins to decline - nothing is permanent but change.

All things are evolving from other things and resolving into other things. A constant action and reaction - nothing endures but change - all of these changing things must be outward appearances or manifestations of underlying power.

willdro

willdro
Donator

by willdro » March 11, 2021, 1:09 am
Ahhh, so thats why random people beg for dream team even though I have no clue who they are or why I'd want them in.

Natasha7899

by Natasha7899 » August 23, 2023, 1:10 pm
hello everyone
20 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “General Discussion”