Do we really have souls?

This section is +18 and not for people who are easily offended. Respect other people's beliefs.
Forum rules
This section is not for people who are easily offended (hence 18+).
Respect other people's beliefs.
Material in this section may not be suitable for all audiences.
27 posts Page 2 of 3

Gangsta19

Gangsta19
Game Administrator

Post by Gangsta19 » July 2, 2012, 4:34 pm
Juice. wrote :
It is funny seeing guys who haven't even been close to death once talk about what happens lol.. Next you can tell me how to fly NASA's space ships.

This topic is to give opinions about what do you think a sole and not about what you experienced
cause near death and death itself ain't the same,
when you have a NDE you mostly hallucinate because of the intense pain,but when you die,i dont think you will feel/see anything because your body functions shut down..

P.S as i see you like the color blue,from now on when i will quote you,i will make your name appear blue :P

Juice.

Juice

Post by Juice. » July 2, 2012, 5:04 pm
Gangsta19 wrote :
Juice. wrote :
It is funny seeing guys who haven't even been close to death once talk about what happens lol.. Next you can tell me how to fly NASA's space ships.

This topic is to give opinions about what do you think a sole and not about what you experienced
cause near death and death itself ain't the same,
Once again you're speaking without experiencing near death so I would never take your word. You don't know enough to tell me much. That's just how life goes man. Students look foolish when trying to school the teacher. I've woke up before when I had a flu gasping for air with flem or something blocking my breathing passage. example:You can say what ever you want but you never flew a space ship. I at least took off in the space ship and landed safely. If it comes down to who's advice I'd prefer its the one with more experience. You will learn that when getting a job too, the experienced over rule the new comers. In game we call them noobs, newbies. Whens the last time you asked a complete noob for advice on samp? I ask the guys who look like they would know. Someone who's been through things who i can trust.
when you have a NDE you mostly hallucinate because of the intense pain,but when you die,i dont think you will feel/see anything because your body functions shut down..

hallucinating is your answer for everything like our devil worshiping buddies. what else is new. You just don't get it. Its or flesh/skin/body VS our soul/spirit/conscience.. The devil wants us to worship or human body, because falling in love with this world is falling in love with the devil since this is his world. People will do anything for something they love, its a human weakness. Our most important part is our soul. The devil wants you to think otherwise.

I know not everyone will go to heaven because that not possible. Its like how not all pitbull dogs will be killed because they are vicious. Many do very well and live with the family until they die. The ones that have been mistreated and TRAINED WRONG will have to be killed early, its just how life is. If you're not ready to live crime free then you're PERFECT for jail. If you go against something then you're perfect for that other place. Its the game of life and once you learn how to play it you can beat this game.. heres a hint: ALL YOU NEED IS JESUS.

P.S as i see you like the color blue,from now on when i will quote you,i will make your name appear blue :P
Oh, Now everybody want to copy, right?
It's because Juice is the blueprint.
I bet you think I want your 2 cents.

:P: :RIGHTS; :O:

Spoiler: show

The truth only hurts those who lie.

Juice 2011-2012 ERA
The
Golden Years

11PM

11PM
Donator

Post by 11PM » July 2, 2012, 6:40 pm
Juice. wrote :
[Lsrcr]Big wrote :
when u die, u just die and nothing happens

How do you know? have you ever died? have you even been near death and gasping for air thinking how all of your family will be mad that you're dead? Because I have and I say you're 1000% wrong.

so, how u know there is heaven and hell? u ever saw it? THE GOD,have u ever seen it? how he looks like? is it man or girl, animal or "ENERGY",what is it actually? u saw it?

Juice.

Juice

Post by Juice. » July 2, 2012, 6:45 pm
never seen God but I've felt his power. I know two people who have seen him though. I never seen the devil but I heard his voice clearly bullying me once. His laugh was the most evil thing ever. Like his tongue and throat was on fire as he laughed at me for smoking weed.

Juice 2011-2012 ERA
The
Golden Years

11PM

11PM
Donator

Post by 11PM » July 2, 2012, 6:54 pm
Juice. wrote :
never seen God but I've felt his power. I know two people who have seen him though. I never seen the devil but I heard his voice clearly bullying me once. His laugh was the most evil thing ever. Like his tongue and throat was on fire as he laughed at me for SMOKING WEED.

didnt answer my question still...so how u know there is heaven and hell if u didnt see it? didnt even feel it? or anything?

"smoking weed", u should pass me some of that weed brotha,it looks like hard stuff.. talking to lucifer is some bad shit..lmfao..CMOOON!

Juice.

Juice

Post by Juice. » July 2, 2012, 7:03 pm
poskok wrote :
Juice. wrote :
never seen God but I've felt his power. I know two people who have seen him though. I never seen the devil but I heard his voice clearly bullying me once. His laugh was the most evil thing ever. Like his tongue and throat was on fire as he laughed at me for SMOKING WEED.

didnt answer my question still...so how u know there is heaven and hell if u didnt see it? didnt even feel it? or anything?

"smoking weed", u should pass me some of that weed brotha,it looks like hard stuff.. talking to lucifer is some bad shit..lmfao..CMOOON!

I never seen you but I know you are real.

I said i felt the power of God before. i said i know people who have seen Jesus.
You say your friend taught u the quran so you know, when i show similar example you deny it.
lol you guys never like to play it fair. I don't smoke weed any more, its a direct phone number
to the devil and anyone smoking it is still under the devils control. Your mind is liquored up
and you're probably talking to me drunk so I'm trying to take it easy on you.

Juice 2011-2012 ERA
The
Golden Years

11PM

11PM
Donator

Post by 11PM » July 2, 2012, 7:05 pm
Juice. wrote :

I never seen you but I know you are real.

I said i felt the power of God before. i said i know people who have seen Jesus.
You say your friend taught u the quran so you know, when i show similar example you deny it.
lol you guys never like to play it fair. I don't smoke weed any more, its a direct phone number
to the devil and anyone smoking it is still under the devils control. Your mind is liquored up
and you're probably talking to me drunk so I'm trying to take it easy on you.

Go read my questions again please..otherwise im out of this topic...keep avoiding it is so childish brotha..it rly is...

Gangsta19

Gangsta19
Game Administrator

Post by Gangsta19 » July 4, 2012, 2:41 am
Juice. wrote :
Once again you're speaking without experiencing near death so I would never take your word. You don't know enough to tell me much. That's just how life goes man. Students look foolish when trying to school the teacher. I've woke up before when I had a flu gasping for air with flem or something blocking my breathing passage. example:You can say what ever you want but you never flew a space ship. I at least took off in the space ship and landed safely. If it comes down to who's advice I'd prefer its the one with more experience. You will learn that when getting a job too, the experienced over rule the new comers. In game we call them noobs, newbies. Whens the last time you asked a complete noob for advice on samp? I ask the guys who look like they would know. Someone who's been through things who i can trust.

Yes students look foolish when they try to school the teacher,that is right.But actually aren't you the one who tries to school the teacher here?Just tell me man,who will know better a guy who is near death with his mind hallucinating cause of the intense pain,or a guy who had studied that phenomenon (did a lot of experiments and such stuff..) and knows more about the human body?

hallucinating is your answer for everything like our devil worshiping buddies. what else is new. You just don't get it. Its or flesh/skin/body VS our soul/spirit/conscience.. The devil wants us to worship or human body, because falling in love with this world is falling in love with the devil since this is his world. People will do anything for something they love, its a human weakness. Our most important part is our soul. The devil wants you to think otherwise.

So with this you are saying that we need to hate our bodies,and our lives and this world because only afterlife matters,right?

I know not everyone will go to heaven because that not possible. Its like how not all pitbull dogs will be killed because they are vicious. Many do very well and live with the family until they die. The ones that have been mistreated and TRAINED WRONG will have to be killed early, its just how life is. If you're not ready to live crime free then you're PERFECT for jail. If you go against something then you're perfect for that other place. Its the game of life and once you learn how to play it you can beat this game.. heres a hint: ALL YOU NEED IS JESUS.

That is right,heaven is not for everyone,people who go in heaven are gods plan,and people who go in hell are also gods plan,cause god controls everything that had/is/will happen(ed),right?
Also,all i need is not Jesus,all i need is to get my destiny in my own hand,not in some ancient peoples book,not in some god who wont EVER show up not in everyone but myself.

Juice.

Juice

Post by Juice. » July 4, 2012, 6:20 pm
Gangsta19 wrote :
Juice. wrote :

Yes students look foolish when they try to school the teacher,that is right.But actually aren't you the one who tries to school the teacher here?Just tell me man,who will know better a guy who is near death with his mind hallucinating cause of the intense pain,or a guy who had studied that phenomenon (did a lot of experiments and such stuff..) and knows more about the human body?

But see that's were you fail miserably. You think I was implying I was the teacher :lol: no no no young grass hopper. Jesus is the teacher and your "teachings" aren't worth the blood and guts of a dead fly.

So with this you are saying that we need to hate our bodies,and our lives and this world because only afterlife matters,right?

No but you're getting warm. Our bodies have been corrupted by a virus called the devil. We are ALL born with this virus and the only way to get rid of it is to be born again, and live for Jesus. Spiritually not Physically. It would be like a virus you cannot move off your pc, your only option is to reformat your computer and start with a NEW operating system. This is why the devil loves the number 6. its the number that equals man. The devil is the virus that keeps sending you to sites it wants you at, man is the computer who is trying to browse the internet to do shopping but this virus is making all the choices for him. Once this man can get rid of this virus that is ruining him, then can he live a clean, pure life in Christ.

If the devil can trick us into worshiping our bodies then he has us worshiping him.
Thats why you see "stars" with big expensive jewelry, its them worshiping themselves like kings once did.

That is right,heaven is not for everyone,people who go in heaven are gods plan,and people who go in hell are also gods plan,cause god controls everything that had/is/will happen(ed),right?

no, man has free will, BUT there are many people born to families so deep into devil worship that hell is there destiny by nature and that sucks.

Also,all i need is not Jesus,all i need is to get my destiny in my own hand,not in some ancient peoples book,not in some god who wont EVER show up not in everyone but myself.

Are you happy with life right now? Do you live in fear or confusion? Life is short, eternity is forever. Do you know where you will spend eternity? If you don't know you're in trouble and you have a virus. Jesus is the antivirus.

Juice 2011-2012 ERA
The
Golden Years

Cobra

Cobra
Donator

Post by Cobra » July 6, 2012, 8:32 am
I at least took off in the space ship and landed safely

Juice get the fuck out of here you liar...

Your most likely a kid behind his computer whole day looking for troll stuff to post on forums such as these...

17 years researched illuminati gt*o please
Signature has been hidden (0,01 pixels too high) <---- Really? Really Johnson?

(`-`)(._. )( ._.)( ' -') Just lookin for a fuck to give..

27 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “Religion & Culture”