bieber

This section is +18 and not for people who are easily offended. Respect other people's beliefs.
Forum rules
This section is not for people who are easily offended (hence 18+).
Respect other people's beliefs.
Material in this section may not be suitable for all audiences.
121 posts Page 3 of 13

D.O.G

D.O.G
Donator

Post by D.O.G » May 26, 2014, 12:19 am
Not to mention the owl tattoo..
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”

D.O.G

D.O.G
Donator

Post by D.O.G » May 26, 2014, 12:30 am
*Sunday* wrote :
@Juice
There is one big problem with your claims though. You provided evidence that some persons are linked to secret organizations. You even proved them to be linked to Satanism etc. Everything you said is more or less reasonable but you're missing the big picture. They want to control us... make us obey their orders... but wait a moment, what is their final goal?

NWO, I guess..
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”

*Sunday*

Sunday
Donator

Post by *Sunday* » May 26, 2014, 12:42 am
D.O.G wrote :
*Sunday* wrote :
@Juice
There is one big problem with your claims though. You provided evidence that some persons are linked to secret organizations. You even proved them to be linked to Satanism etc. Everything you said is more or less reasonable but you're missing the big picture. They want to control us... make us obey their orders... but wait a moment, what is their final goal?

NWO, I guess..

Just extends the same question. What is the goal of the NWO?
| S.A. Army Master Sergeant | Former S.W.A.T. Commander | Former Pagati Consigliere |

D.O.G

D.O.G
Donator

Post by D.O.G » May 26, 2014, 1:12 am
*Sunday* wrote :
D.O.G wrote :
*Sunday* wrote :
@Juice

NWO, I guess..

Just extends the same question. What is the goal of the NWO?

One (world) government/religion/army/bank, and to make sure no human being is free. My opinion based on some research.

*Sunday*

Sunday
Donator

Post by *Sunday* » May 26, 2014, 2:40 am
D.O.G wrote :
One (world) government/religion/army/bank, and to make sure no human being is free. My opinion based on some research.

I already said this:
*Sunday* wrote :
They want to control us... make us obey their orders... but wait a moment, what is their final goal?

My real question is why they want to control us, why do they want one bank/religion/army/government... That's what I was asking in the first place.
| S.A. Army Master Sergeant | Former S.W.A.T. Commander | Former Pagati Consigliere |

Armin

Armin
Donator

Post by Armin » May 26, 2014, 2:35 pm
Shit's complicated. I shouldn't have visited this thread.

by tammypain

#loli squad

Armin

Armin
Donator

Post by Armin » May 27, 2014, 4:16 pm
Wolfman93 wrote :
Just for curiosity, my cousin Selena has anything illuminati on her or is she clear?

Wondered about that too this morning.

by tammypain

#loli squad

Reda

Reda
Donator

Post by Reda » May 27, 2014, 7:46 pm
Wolfman93 wrote :
Just for curiosity, my cousin Selena has anything illuminati on her or is she clear?

:roll:
Shall we begin?

Juice.

Juice

Post by Juice. » June 3, 2014, 3:04 pm
*Sunday* wrote :
@Juice
There is one big problem with your claims though. You provided evidence that some persons are linked to secret organizations. You even proved them to be linked to Satanism etc. Everything you said is more or less reasonable but you're missing the big picture. They want to control us... make us obey their orders... but wait a moment, what is their final goal? Everybody on Earth worshiping Satan? I doubt, you can't really worship anything unless you consciously know what's you're doing. It's like going to Church every Sunday but not believing in God, it just doesn't work that way. Yeah, to the knowing eye it appears as if masses are worshiping Satan but they aren't. The real goal is not to get everyone to worship Satan but to be under total control so they can exploit us. Why? Earthly pleasures mostly, money, sex, cars... whatever pleases a man. Basically my point is you shouldn't accuse everybody for worshiping Satan just because they fall under the control of the government. It can't be avoided. You eat manufactured food, you live by the laws of your country... No, nobody is worshiping Satan in this community just because they obey social norms.

Your first weakness is your doubt. What is doubt and why is it weakness? Doubt is believing something is false without having any proof to support that belief. You're already under their control. Aslong as you fight, sleep, eat and live as a wolf, you are a wolf. It's easier for others to see than it is for you to see. You give yourself a million excuses for why you do what you do and you think it's ok. Others who are not giving u excuses can see things fully.

I have not accused any one but humanity. I am also human and was once under their spell as well. You can ignore what I have to post if you think it's bs. You see my words will only help those who can be helped. If you think consciously worshipping is the only way to worship then you're in for a rude awakening one day.

Another weakness is when you type what "can't" be done. Only a certain type of human still belive in cant. Its understandable though, if you've never done the impossible or seen it you would still operate as if you are a weakling. Another reason you would type that is if you've never studied the human brain. In that case, its understandable your beliefs differ from some one who has done all of these things. I am no longer chained up to the invisible barriers we were brainwashed to believe exist.

Limited thinking humans think we are in competition. They don't know the rules of war. Mainly Divid and Conquer.

If you have 1000 men and need to defeat 1500 men. If you take your 1000 and battle them 500 at a time. You would have just divided and conquered their men.

Ps. We proved here that social norrms are satanic and taking part in Satanism is satanic. If not, then you having sex with men doesn't make you gay either.
Oh, Now everybody want to copy, right?
It's because Juice is the blueprint.
I bet you think I want your 2 cents.

:P: :RIGHTS; :O:

Spoiler: show

The truth only hurts those who lie.

Juice 2011-2012 ERA
The
Golden Years

*Sunday*

Sunday
Donator

Post by *Sunday* » June 3, 2014, 6:14 pm
Juice. wrote :
*Sunday* wrote :
@Juice
There is one big problem with your claims though. You provided evidence that some persons are linked to secret organizations. You even proved them to be linked to Satanism etc. Everything you said is more or less reasonable but you're missing the big picture. They want to control us... make us obey their orders... but wait a moment, what is their final goal? Everybody on Earth worshiping Satan? I doubt, you can't really worship anything unless you consciously know what's you're doing. It's like going to Church every Sunday but not believing in God, it just doesn't work that way. Yeah, to the knowing eye it appears as if masses are worshiping Satan but they aren't. The real goal is not to get everyone to worship Satan but to be under total control so they can exploit us. Why? Earthly pleasures mostly, money, sex, cars... whatever pleases a man. Basically my point is you shouldn't accuse everybody for worshiping Satan just because they fall under the control of the government. It can't be avoided. You eat manufactured food, you live by the laws of your country... No, nobody is worshiping Satan in this community just because they obey social norms.

Your first weakness is your doubt. What is doubt and why is it weakness? Doubt is believing something is false without having any proof to support that belief. You're already under their control. Aslong as you fight, sleep, eat and live as a wolf, you are a wolf. It's easier for others to see than it is for you to see. You give yourself a million excuses for why you do what you do and you think it's ok. Others who are not giving u excuses can see things fully.

I have not accused any one but humanity. I am also human and was once under their spell as well. You can ignore what I have to post if you think it's bs. You see my words will only help those who can be helped. If you think consciously worshipping is the only way to worship then you're in for a rude awakening one day.

Another weakness is when you type what "can't" be done. Only a certain type of human still belive in cant. Its understandable though, if you've never done the impossible or seen it you would still operate as if you are a weakling. Another reason you would type that is if you've never studied the human brain. In that case, its understandable your beliefs differ from some one who has done all of these things. I am no longer chained up to the invisible barriers we were brainwashed to believe exist.

Limited thinking humans think we are in competition. They don't know the rules of war. Mainly Divid and Conquer.

If you have 1000 men and need to defeat 1500 men. If you take your 1000 and battle them 500 at a time. You would have just divided and conquered their men.

Ps. We proved here that social norrms are satanic and taking part in Satanism is satanic. If not, then you having sex with men doesn't make you gay either.

Doubt is not a weakness but the first tool of a rational and powerful mind. Without doubt the only thing you are is a blind follower. Blindly believing in God is as bad as blindly being a Satanist. Sound crazy but it's true. God wants you to doubt him and to doubt everything, he wants everybody to understand and freely choose him. You must doubt yourself if you ever wanna be closer to God, I've never seen you admit that you've been in the wrong for once. Only when you accept that you're just a mortal and make mistakes you can reach heaven. If God really wanted everybody to be perfect and doubtlessly obey him then he would only accept people without sin. God created evil for a reason. Evil should make us doubt everything and ourselves. You can only be true to something if you first doubt it.

There are many things that can't be done. So you're gonna tell me some bs about the unlimited human mind and how limits don't actually exist? Well I'm gonna give you a quote: "We go beyond our limits once we accept them" We need to know our limits and accept what cannot be done. Only then we'll live in peace, not trying to do the impossible. Don't get me mistaken here, some things which people think can't be done actually can. But knowing your limits and passing them are two completely different matters. Let's be more exact here, you do eat manufactured food right? You do obey the laws of your country, right? You pay your bills, right? Your perfect vision of a "free man" isn't possible at the moment. If you really wanna live up to your words then get off the Internet, leave your country, burn all ID and live as a free, not brainwashed individual, without any government influence or their laws... It could be possible but we all know how hard it would be considering how the world works. And uninterrupted peace of living is a part of freedom, if you're scared for your life, forced to hide and run you aren't actually free.

But what's the point of all this? All the time you keep showing us proof that something is Satanist but you don't actually make a change. All you do is make people look for hidden symbolism but they have no idea what to do with that info. All your posts are externally oriented, you just tell us about the ills of the world and what's wrong with society and what should change. You won't make any difference by doing that. You should focus on individuals, they can't change the world but they can change themselves. Instead of relentlessly preaching what's wrong with everything focus on motivating personal growth and a better self awareness.

121 posts Page 3 of 13
Return to “Religion & Culture”