Hmm.

This section is +18 and not for people who are easily offended. Respect other people's beliefs.
Forum rules
This section is not for people who are easily offended (hence 18+).
Respect other people's beliefs.
Material in this section may not be suitable for all audiences.
23 posts Page 2 of 3

Kaosx234

kaosx234

Post by Kaosx234 » May 30, 2014, 12:56 pm
Wolfman93 wrote :
mohmmedkao wrote :
So, in your logic, if someone raped you, you're free to kill someone? If you get raped and fortunately you are not pregnant, you can kill one of your parents? Seriously, a murder is a murder, abortion is a murder. Killing a baby is a murder, Wolfman.

Also, are you a girl who got raped? Yes, OK then.
Would you like to be aborted and not tasted the joy of the life? No - OK? Yes - then why do you allow abortion? Your common sense is not common, post by post you're making yourself more stupid. Silence is sometimes gold.

Also, learn English grammar and try to correct your own mistakes.
PS. It's futile to talk with an immature person such as you. Thank God there're not many stupid people just like you.
It's moron, btw.

I'm not a girl, I didn't got raped but I know people who got raped and the worst thing is to keep that crap inside. A girl who got pregnant after she got raped, what should she do? :D YEA! Let's keep the baby, even if she didn't wanted to be pregnant, and even less because of a rapist.

If someone kills your family and you have a shotgun, see them........ you won't shoot, right? That's a murder. If you have a pistol in your hands and a guy is trying to kill you with a knife you won't shoot? Murder ofc.
Well, that's the same way the girls who got raped are feeling, to kill the censored who raped them and to abort something that they didn't wanted to happen.
Abortion when it happened because the girl or the boy weren't careful? That's murder, but abortion because of something that happened and it wasn't your fault? I don't think so.
But yes, immature person, stupid think. I see the way you think, maybe mine is stupid but yours is the most idiot, hypocrit thinking I've ever seen.

I suggest you to learn how to use the english, because you use it just for dumbfuck posts.

So, killing a neutral baby is as same as killing a criminal? GOOD LOGIC BRUH.
She can give the baby to someone else, but not kill her.
I wouldn't kill him, of course. Sadly, but yeah, I do not have my real family so I know exactly how is it like without your family and brothers.

Your last sentence, uhm... is just retarded.
"Yours is the most idiot"? OK, I just love your English, always makes me laugh as your stupidness.

Zoroark wrote :
I've given people in game money
His life is fulfilled now

Kaosx234

kaosx234

Post by Kaosx234 » May 30, 2014, 2:18 pm
Wolfman93 wrote :
mohmmedkao wrote :
So, killing a neutral baby is as same as killing a criminal? GOOD LOGIC BRUH.
She can give the baby to someone else, but not kill her.
I wouldn't kill him, of course. Sadly, but yeah, I do not have my real family so I know exactly how is it like without your family and brothers.

Your last sentence, uhm... is just retarded.
"Yours is the most idiot"? OK, I just love your English, always makes me laugh as your stupidness.

SInce you don't understand nothing........ Why would she be a recipient of something that happened without an atempt to be like that?
As I said..... If the girl or the boy aren't being cautious (no condoms, no pills) then I consider it a murder, but if the girl is holding something that she's not the owner, it would be a murder? I don't think so.
Sadly, my country is passing through that situation, if a girl gets raped she can't abort. But killing a bull is culture, shooting a terrorist is justice. Why not killing a baby created by a rape would be a solution?
Well, questions without answers. At the moment I hate my gouvern and the people who thinks in that way. A rapist won't use a condom (unless he's smart and he doesn't want to be discovered). The girl gets pregnant because of an act which is worst than a crime, killing something that didn't even made its own fingers it would be a murder? I don't think so.
The gouverns (christian-extremist nazis) are supporting the abortion to be seen as a crime, but after the child borns there's no more responsability. What if the girl who got pregnant by a rape, is ashamed of what happened to her and she leaves the kid in a trash can? OH, POOR BABY!! FUCKIN censored BITCH MOM, LEFT HER CHILD TO DIE IN THE GARBAGE! Well, to prevent that shit the abortion is the solution. Oh, by the way...... if a kid comes with down syndrome would you tell the girl to keep it? What if the kid comes without legs and arms? My mom told me that when I was born there was a kid without legs and arms, another kid with a kind of reptile skin...... those mothers couldn't abort because the gouvern wouldn't leave them to, what the fuck will do that kid when he'll be older? How to integrate a kid with that kind of handicap? Do you even mind the bullying what that kid could recieve? How will he work?

Well, the abortion is not that bad at all. Of course, I'm always talking about the legal abortion (until 3rd month), all other illegal abortions could even kill the mother.

It wouldn't be a murder to kill a baby who is old less than 3 months? What the hell would it be? If someone is 2 months old or someone with 20 years, if you kill any of them, it's murder.
OH, POOR BABY!! FUCKIN censored BITCH MOM, LEFT HER CHILD TO DIE IN THE GARBAGE!
This is just poor excuse. She always can give her baby to someone else.

Zoroark wrote :

D.O.G

D.O.G
Donator

Post by D.O.G » May 30, 2014, 2:39 pm
Chill guys.

I agree having an abortion is equal to a kill but there were cases of young girls being raped and having a baby, I can't even put in words whats it like having a baby aged 10,11.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”

iBig.

iBig

Post by iBig. » May 30, 2014, 3:01 pm
So if someone rapes you and you get pregnant, you are just supposed to let your life get ruined?

Also, I think abortion is fine.
Kill the weebs

Kaosx234

kaosx234

Post by Kaosx234 » May 30, 2014, 3:09 pm
Wolfman93 wrote :
D.O.G wrote :
Chill guys.

I agree having an abortion is equal to a kill but there were cases of young girls being raped and having a baby, I can't even put in words whats it like having a baby aged 10,11.

Nah, that age? Extreme cases. A friend of mine got raped when she was 15 (some years ago). Ofc she aborted, what would she do with the kid while studying?

Well, ofc Kaosx is the prochristian2014 and he'll deffend that the abortion is a criminal act, until someone closer to him gets raped and pregnant because of it. I would like to see what he would do (but I don't want it to happen).

You cannot get pregnant if you have 10 or 11 years old. Biology.

Of course, killing a baby which is a month or even a day old or killing a person who is 20 years old is the same murder.
It's not baby's fault that she got raped. Baby has his right to live on this planet just like you.
And afterall I will never ever say that aborting is good, because you take human's right to live by it.

Zoroark wrote :

Kaosx234

kaosx234

Post by Kaosx234 » May 30, 2014, 3:47 pm
Doesn't matter how old is a baby, abort is abort, and abort is a murder.
So instead of giving a try not to take human's right to live, you would kill him?
For thousands of times, if she does not want that baby, she can always give it to someone else or to an institution.
Nobody has right to take off the human right to live, NOBODY
I know you won't change your prehistoric mind

Prehistoric mind? Go study History. Prehistoric people meant to kill other people and it was natural.
Educate yourself before acting and being stupid here.

Zoroark wrote :

iseeyourpixels

notmyrealaccount

Post by iseeyourpixels » May 30, 2014, 4:20 pm
Could an admin lock this before it escalates too far?

Abortion. God.

JohnCarer

JohnCarer
Community Manager

Post by JohnCarer » May 30, 2014, 5:10 pm

D.O.G

D.O.G
Donator

Post by D.O.G » May 30, 2014, 10:15 pm
mohmmedkao wrote :
D.O.G wrote :
Chill guys.

You cannot get pregnant if you have 10 or 11 years old. Biology.

Of course, killing a baby which is a month or even a day old or killing a person who is 20 years old is the same murder.
It's not baby's fault that she got raped. Baby has his right to live on this planet just like you.
And afterall I will never ever say that aborting is good, because you take human's right to live by it.

Yeah, youngest confirmed mother in medical history was the age of 5 at the moment of giving birth ( Search for; Lina Medina). You can get pregnant, but those are the extreme of extreme cases.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”

Juice.

Juice

Post by Juice. » June 3, 2014, 4:44 pm
Some great humans were brought to earth through rape. Simple minded humans only see the surface and never see what's deeper. Some of us could have been born the same way and don't know it.

outb4igetcalledamoroon
Oh, Now everybody want to copy, right?
It's because Juice is the blueprint.
I bet you think I want your 2 cents.

:P: :RIGHTS; :O:

Spoiler: show

The truth only hurts those who lie.

Juice 2011-2012 ERA
The
Golden Years

23 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “Religion & Culture”