Ramadan Discussion

This section is +18 and not for people who are easily offended. Respect other people's beliefs.
Forum rules
This section is not for people who are easily offended (hence 18+).
Respect other people's beliefs.
Material in this section may not be suitable for all audiences.
41 posts Page 4 of 5

Ducati.

Ducati

by Ducati. » May 12, 2019, 8:45 am
Firstly there is a huge difference between giving food and money. The one who asks for money are the wrong ones. If they asks for food this isn't the bad thing (there exists some liars).
We also often ignore "beggers". Because we don't know who are the real one or not. But the fact is that there do exist localities where there are mostly (max) poor people. You can organize a food stalls for them(langar Or bhandaar). Except of keeping fast will it be not good if you feed them.
And "human psychology". I do agree that everyone had to work for their living. But what can you do if your family is poor. You cant afford study or anything. What will be your life? If you must provide them food or study material or job offers. It will help them a lot. Think you are being born in a poor family. You don't have any basic things. How will they grow up?
By keeping fast you can understand their feelings not fulfilling their needs.
Once again I'd say think practically. You are not bounded to only think at only positive sides of ramdaan.
And I know one day fast don't do anything for health. I even didn't mentioned to do 1 day. It's up to you. But in real you mentioned advantages of fasts lol. Ramdaan = keeping fasts
So it's fasts advanntages.
I am same!

Aamir

Aamir

by Aamir » May 12, 2019, 9:04 am
Ducati. wrote :
Firstly there is a huge difference between giving food and money. The one who asks for money are the wrong ones. If they asks for food this isn't the bad thing (there exists some liars).
We also often ignore "beggers". Because we don't know who are the real one or not. But the fact is that there do exist localities where there are mostly (max) poor people. You can organize a food stalls for them(langar Or bhandaar). Except of keeping fast will it be not good if you feed them.
And "human psychology". I do agree that everyone had to work for their living. But what can you do if your family is poor. You cant afford study or anything. What will be your life? If you must provide them food or study material or job offers. It will help them a lot. Think you are being born in a poor family. You don't have any basic things. How will they grow up?
By keeping fast you can understand their feelings not fulfilling their needs.
Once again I'd say think practically. You are not bounded to only think at only positive sides of ramdaan.
And I know one day fast don't do anything for health. I even didn't mentioned to do 1 day. It's up to you. But in real you mentioned advantages of fasts lol. Ramdaan = keeping fasts
So it's fasts advanntages.

See if you are talking about a community that is poor from the beginning, then arranging food for them and doing such helps is obviously the thing that needs to be done and even welfare societies are made for doing such acts.
About the peoples who are born poor, so see i personally know peoples who are born poor but they are not at least asking for money on the roads. One of the person that i know is working as a mechanic in my old area. He belongs to poor family and is working for survival so you, by only observing will know that he needs money. And that person is even given food often by my friends in that area so whenever he is in real need he gets what he wants other than that i have never seen him asking for food or money from anyone. And even he goes to school and currently he has just given his matriculation exams (or is currently giving it idk) so he is doing what he can and is getting helped whenever he needs.
About advantages, i can't explain it further. Everyone has his own opinion. You are looking at these advantages from other perspective while my perspective is very different so yeah you can be right in your own perspective.
◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○
    Aamir Vakeel
◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○◘○

Thanks to Likewise for such a beautiful signature.
signature

ImageImage

☆ | Proud Muslim | Proud Pakistani |☆

Demon.

Demon

by Demon. » May 12, 2019, 11:40 am
Faraon78910 wrote :
OG.Loc. wrote :
Faraon78910 wrote :
Honestly, with no offense, this seems like stupid tradition to me.

It's not a tradition it's an obligation of each muslim.I believe this obligation is much better than celebrating someone's comeback which never happend.It helps you in so in so many ways.If you fast there are chances you can lose weight,you remove all the toxins from your body.

Robin if you're interested to fast tell me,I can send you a schedule(Greenwich Mean Time+1)

It'd be really good if you try fasting one day,it keeps you healthy as Friday said.

How the Ramadan works is pretty much easy,we're allowed to eat and drink until a specific time (Time goes 2minutes earlier everyday except some days).Then we usually work,sleep,play games to spend the time but one thing you should never do is complain about it (e.g say repeatedly you're hungry or thirsty).Then iftar comes,Iftar time means it's the time we're allowed to eat and drink again until a specific time.Ramadan lasts 30 days and after the last day we celebrate the whole month of Ramadan,known as Eid.We cook a lot of different kind of foods and cakes.

It doesnt make sense to me because you do these all good things only 1 month and care about them. 'Normal' person who cares about himself and others tries to be that kind of person everyday whole year.

ramadan's supposed to make us do good deeds and stuff like that but honestly most of us are dogooders only during the month and not after.

Gangsta19

Gangsta19
Game Administrator

by Gangsta19 » May 16, 2019, 7:41 am
somebody find me the topic of the guy who forum reported me for having "nekken wahman" as my profile pic with a huge joint between her tits for ramadan or something like that
you m0slems all crazyy how do you not eat for ein month and live ?
:evil: :twisted: :roll: :ugeek:

Ducati.

Ducati

by Ducati. » May 16, 2019, 1:17 pm
Gangsta19 wrote :
somebody find me the topic of the guy who forum reported me for having "nekken wahman" as my profile pic with a huge joint between her tits for ramadan or something like that

Hello colored men
They break their fast in every evening. :roll:
I am same!

Be_Quiet

Qui3t

by Be_Quiet » May 18, 2019, 6:43 am
Gangsta19 wrote :
how do you not eat for *ein* month and live ? :evil: :twisted: :roll: :ugeek:

English bastard

PoLaT_alemdar

PoLat_alemdar

by PoLaT_alemdar » May 22, 2019, 1:55 pm
Gangsta19 wrote :

You eat any thing after midnight and then re-eat the other day evening
you must not eat anything during this timeline
this is the easiest way to explain this to a gangsta
Danzig wrote :
what? i swear I do not wear Aimbot

Gangsta19

Gangsta19
Game Administrator

by Gangsta19 » May 23, 2019, 9:07 am
PoLaT_alemdar wrote :
Gangsta19 wrote :

You eat any thing after midnight and then re-eat the other day evening
you must not eat anything during this timeline
this is the easiest way to explain this to a gangsta

MAN! CAN I FUCKING EAT MAGIC MUSHROOMS TRIP ALL DAY AND STILL SAY I'VE KEPT MY FAST?
TIME GOES BY REEEEAL SLOOOWWW FUCK FASTING IMMA EAT A WHOLE BUFFALO AND SOLDIER WHILE HE'S INSIDE THERE I COOK THAT SON OF A censored ALIVE EAT HIM FOR IFTAR HAHA HAH HA :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

ClaVius

ClaVius

by ClaVius » July 13, 2020, 7:17 am
Ghetto wrote :
In how many days are you guys not able to eat or drink?

30Days

Spoiler: show

Blackouts - Secret agent!

getrektdude

Getrekt

by getrektdude » July 13, 2020, 7:43 am
m.Kokj wrote :
Ghetto wrote :
In how many days are you guys not able to eat or drink?

30Days

There is a life outside bumping old topics.

S.W.A.T Sergeant | Community Supporter

not a weeb!
41 posts Page 4 of 5
Return to “Religion & Culture”