My honest opinion about the existence of God

This section is +18 and not for people who are easily offended. Respect other people's beliefs.
Forum rules
This section is not for people who are easily offended (hence 18+).
Respect other people's beliefs.
Material in this section may not be suitable for all audiences.
27 posts Page 3 of 3

matperrod

Matperrod

by matperrod » August 17, 2019, 2:40 am
Geri as much as I LUV you for honestly stating your opinion. I disagree. Human beings are flawed and imperfect as you know but there are soo many things in this world that have no explanation. There are many things that can't be explained. When someone speaks about the big bang ''theory'' (no not the show) that is part of why its ''theory'' not the big bang fact. You and I are breathing oxygen but i can't see the oxygen nor can you. When you look at someones face you only see the face not his heart or whats inside. I've seen a lot of evil things before just as you probably have. If there is good there is bad. If there is + there is - . If there is a God then there is a Devil. My parents hail from Colombia a country with a lot of witchcraft. I've seen many unexplained things that don't make any scientific sense. I can just tell you from my experience and this is just my opinion God definitely exists. I've been in soo many dangerous situations its a miracle I'm alive. No I'm not exaggerating and I can say that God has always watched out for me when no one else did. But I know everyone has there own opinion. :D

TurnOff101

TurnOff101

by TurnOff101 » February 10, 2021, 5:57 pm
Geri wrote :
God is described as a powerful thing above us, which has the ability to control us, he is our leader, our mentor and he navigates our lives.
The human race is built on hierarchy. It is built on the survival of the fittest. Unlike animals, people plan to achieve their success, they fight to reach the top. The chicken is followed by her children, our parents lead us through life, there is a prime minister/president to navigate us etc, means that the creations of this earth want to be leaded by someone. Without someone to lead us, we are lost, confused and scared. Logically, for people to get self motivated, they create an unbreakable fiction figure to motivate and give them hope on the worst times. That is what humans created, also known as God, Jesus, Allah, its the same concept. So to put it in short words, people created God to be self motivated, which is a good psychological tactic.
The second argument is the other life except ours in the universe. Its pretty selfish and ignorant to claim that we are the only existing thing in a space that we cannot comprehend, which we call the universe. And if we do accept other life in this universe, we have to think the fact that their goals might not be to survive and be on top of the hierarchy. They might have different goals from us. They might get satisfied with different things, things that we may not understand. Now, if this is true, which most likely it is, then the existence of God, which is a leader, might be useless to them, since they are not in need on one.
Religious people's most common question. Who created the universe? There must be a creator!
The answer is I don't know, and neither does anyone. But the creation of the universe, according to God's theory, is again based on our instincts and way of existing. And even if we accept the theory that there must be a creator, then the question rises, who created God? Many might say it makes no sense because God came with time, which also could be that this whole universe popped to existence with time without anyone creating it. Or maybe the answer is something that our mind cannot reach and we are limited to find out. I do know one thing for sure, that if we find the understandable answer to how did the universe exist, then we basically answer many many many more questions about the planets, our earth etc.

So, in short: I believe that God is a fiction character created by humans to self motivate and keep peace and harmony between each other. There is no such thing as God. God does not exist.

So, in short: I believe that God is a fiction character created by humans to self motivate and keep peace and harmony between each other. There is no such thing as God. God does not exist.
really,? are you sure you are the Christians doesn't know anything because you ain't a muslims, so watch videos about muslim religion, also you will see in the last night/day when the world will end, if there's no god, who killing the people, who created us?
I accept God as Lord, and Islam is a religion, and our Master, Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace, is a prophet and messenger

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » February 10, 2021, 6:44 pm
TurnOff101 wrote :
Geri wrote :
God is described as a powerful thing above us, which has the ability to control us, he is our leader, our mentor and he navigates our lives.
The human race is built on hierarchy. It is built on the survival of the fittest. Unlike animals, people plan to achieve their success, they fight to reach the top. The chicken is followed by her children, our parents lead us through life, there is a prime minister/president to navigate us etc, means that the creations of this earth want to be leaded by someone. Without someone to lead us, we are lost, confused and scared. Logically, for people to get self motivated, they create an unbreakable fiction figure to motivate and give them hope on the worst times. That is what humans created, also known as God, Jesus, Allah, its the same concept. So to put it in short words, people created God to be self motivated, which is a good psychological tactic.
The second argument is the other life except ours in the universe. Its pretty selfish and ignorant to claim that we are the only existing thing in a space that we cannot comprehend, which we call the universe. And if we do accept other life in this universe, we have to think the fact that their goals might not be to survive and be on top of the hierarchy. They might have different goals from us. They might get satisfied with different things, things that we may not understand. Now, if this is true, which most likely it is, then the existence of God, which is a leader, might be useless to them, since they are not in need on one.
Religious people's most common question. Who created the universe? There must be a creator!
The answer is I don't know, and neither does anyone. But the creation of the universe, according to God's theory, is again based on our instincts and way of existing. And even if we accept the theory that there must be a creator, then the question rises, who created God? Many might say it makes no sense because God came with time, which also could be that this whole universe popped to existence with time without anyone creating it. Or maybe the answer is something that our mind cannot reach and we are limited to find out. I do know one thing for sure, that if we find the understandable answer to how did the universe exist, then we basically answer many many many more questions about the planets, our earth etc.

really,? are you sure you are the Christians doesn't know anything because you ain't a muslims, so watch videos about muslim religion, also you will see in the last night/day when the world will end, if there's no god, who killing the people, who created us?
I accept God as Lord, and Islam is a religion, and our Master, Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace, is a prophet and messenger

Ok Hero_Dark, we get it, you're one of those people who says 'believe as I do or else". Seriously, stop ban evading.

Geri

Geri
Donator

by Geri » February 12, 2021, 10:53 pm
matperrod wrote :
Geri as much as I LUV you for honestly stating your opinion. I disagree. Human beings are flawed and imperfect as you know but there are soo many things in this world that have no explanation. There are many things that can't be explained. When someone speaks about the big bang ''theory'' (no not the show) that is part of why its ''theory'' not the big bang fact. You and I are breathing oxygen but i can't see the oxygen nor can you. When you look at someones face you only see the face not his heart or whats inside. I've seen a lot of evil things before just as you probably have. If there is good there is bad. If there is + there is - . If there is a God then there is a Devil. My parents hail from Colombia a country with a lot of witchcraft. I've seen many unexplained things that don't make any scientific sense. I can just tell you from my experience and this is just my opinion God definitely exists. I've been in soo many dangerous situations its a miracle I'm alive. No I'm not exaggerating and I can say that God has always watched out for me when no one else did. But I know everyone has there own opinion. :D

It has been 2 years and reading back on my opinions and perspectives on this topic made me realize how much I have developed and considering I was 16 back then, I can say that in another 2 years, this opinion is going to look very strange comparing to me in the future.
Even though, I do not believe in God, I can answer for you why bad things happen in this world if there was a God. A big mistake religious do is that they think atheists believe in science. The fact that unexplainable things by logic or science happen, does not prove there is a God, simple as that.
glgy geri

itsDanny

Danny
Developer

by itsDanny » February 13, 2021, 4:46 pm
I don't know if I believe in religion, or the way religion describes God but I believe in a higher being.

Balsa

Balsa

by Balsa » February 28, 2022, 10:01 am
Geri wrote :
It has been 2 years and reading back on my opinions and perspectives on this topic made me realize how much I have developed and considering I was 16 back then, I can say that in another 2 years, this opinion is going to look very strange comparing to me in the future.
Even though, I do not believe in God, I can answer for you why bad things happen in this world if there was a God. A big mistake religious do is that they think atheists believe in science. The fact that unexplainable things by logic or science happen, does not prove there is a God, simple as that.

Hey, I have been here for couple of years, probably 7 years or more, and it's my first time actually seeing these things. Saddest thing here is that you might not see this comment. I will try to answer you on your question "Why bad things happen in this world if there's God?" Well believe it or not it's because of FREE WILL. God is not forcing us to believe in Him or worship Him. It's our free choice to follow The Word Of God. Some people, sadly, choose evil over good. That's the thing, no-one mentioned that if God is real than devil is real too. Evil one... So yeah life can be difficult sometimes and yes we may not understand what God is going to do with our lifes... But we simply have to trust in Him. There are many examples of people that mocked God, turned against him, started praising themself saying "God is nothing compared to me" and next day they died with unknown reason. It's simply your free choice to believe or not. To choose money over God, to choose evil over good, to choose self pleasure over God. I mean, everyone will be judged in the end. And yes I believe in God and he helped me probably a bilion times. If you are going thru some difficult stuff you may use Bible and read it. Yes it will help as many of you are thinking right now "It's just a stupid book" no it's not believe me. It's not about religion, it's about "Are you willing to trust God and give Him your heart? Don't lean on your own understanding and be patient. Sadly, I might not talk to you like this and maybe explain to you many more things about God because there is nothing impossible with Him and nothing is unexplained. It's just your free choice, that's the gift of God... "free choice". So yeah I do believe in him and also I respect your opinion even though I don't agree with it. Because God has more power than we all can imagine. Yes you can mock me about this you can insult me about this do whatever you want but my opinion isn't changing. There's no logic in this wold. It's just God and His eternal love.
Coincidences don't exist. Miracles do. if you just search on google and see how many people got cured from cancer, from who knows how many sicknesses, just by simple prayer "Father save us". Believe it or not it takes a little bit of faith to move mountain. Yes I do believe God is real and I believe we all should, but at same time I repeat free choice.

May peace be with ya'll!
Best regards,
Balsa

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » March 1, 2022, 7:15 am
Balsa wrote :
Geri wrote :

Hey, I have been here for couple of years, probably 7 years or more, and it's my first time actually seeing these things. Saddest thing here is that you might not see this comment. I will try to answer you on your question "Why bad things happen in this world if there's God?" Well believe it or not it's because of FREE WILL. God is not forcing us to believe in Him or worship Him. It's our free choice to follow The Word Of God. Some people, sadly, choose evil over good. That's the thing, no-one mentioned that if God is real than devil is real too. Evil one... So yeah life can be difficult sometimes and yes we may not understand what God is going to do with our lifes... But we simply have to trust in Him. There are many examples of people that mocked God, turned against him, started praising themself saying "God is nothing compared to me" and next day they died with unknown reason. It's simply your free choice to believe or not. To choose money over God, to choose evil over good, to choose self pleasure over God. I mean, everyone will be judged in the end. And yes I believe in God and he helped me probably a bilion times. If you are going thru some difficult stuff you may use Bible and read it. Yes it will help as many of you are thinking right now "It's just a stupid book" no it's not believe me. It's not about religion, it's about "Are you willing to trust God and give Him your heart? Don't lean on your own understanding and be patient. Sadly, I might not talk to you like this and maybe explain to you many more things about God because there is nothing impossible with Him and nothing is unexplained. It's just your free choice, that's the gift of God... "free choice". So yeah I do believe in him and also I respect your opinion even though I don't agree with it. Because God has more power than we all can imagine. Yes you can mock me about this you can insult me about this do whatever you want but my opinion isn't changing. There's no logic in this wold. It's just God and His eternal love.
Coincidences don't exist. Miracles do. if you just search on google and see how many people got cured from cancer, from who knows how many sicknesses, just by simple prayer "Father save us". Believe it or not it takes a little bit of faith to move mountain. Yes I do believe God is real and I believe we all should, but at same time I repeat free choice.

May peace be with ya'll!
Best regards,
Balsa

I think Balsa just nailed what many people need to understand. Religion is a CHOICE. And yes, just as someone may pick one religion over another, another might pick evil altogether. And the Bible does say we can never understand his plan, so if that's true, then bad things are part of his plan too. We don't have to understand why, just that it is. I'm not christian, but I as a logical person can see how that would work.
27 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “Religion & Culture”