Why do you believe your religion is true?

This section is +18 and not for people who are easily offended. Respect other people's beliefs.
Forum rules
This section is not for people who are easily offended (hence 18+).
Respect other people's beliefs.
Material in this section may not be suitable for all audiences.
27 posts Page 3 of 3

Hero.Dark

Hero_Dark

by Hero.Dark » December 27, 2020, 9:20 am
i'm proud of my self because i'm muslim, and the god or alahh everything for me, because he who created us, then I following his rules,
Professional football player- Defender
Pagati member

xDiscord

xDiscord

by xDiscord » June 15, 2022, 6:21 pm
Dear islams, stop forcing others to join your religion....Religions are human made, understand that first...Every human beings are created by your so called god ? Then why asking us to trust this religion, trust that religion, this that that this this that that that this....ughhh fkin tired....Just live your own fuckin life and stop thinking abt religion tooo much.,......Anyone wanna debate ? I am up for it.....We know how to have a proper life, it is not only the one believes in ISLAM/other religion must have good lifestyle lol ? I am earning well, have good cars(SUV), good families......But i am not much into religion...is that mean religion is a brainwashing machine ?

sidekick

by sidekick » June 16, 2022, 2:01 am
stop bumping bro
ur mom

There's never a WRONG time to do the RIGHT thing.

Wajeeh

WajeehiZONFIR333==]
Developer

by Wajeeh » June 18, 2022, 8:44 am
xDiscord wrote :
Dear islams, stop forcing others to join your religion....Religions are human made, understand that first...Every human beings are created by your so called god ? Then why asking us to trust this religion, trust that religion, this that that this this that that that this....ughhh fkin tired....Just live your own fuckin life and stop thinking abt religion tooo much.,......Anyone wanna debate ? I am up for it.....We know how to have a proper life, it is not only the one believes in ISLAM/other religion must have good lifestyle lol ? I am earning well, have good cars(SUV), good families......But i am not much into religion...is that mean religion is a brainwashing machine ?

Not sure who's forcing you to join any religion, pretty sure no one, its just one of the things that media tells you everyday, it tells people that relgion is being enforced in countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, etc. I wouldn't blame anyone for believing these things, I mean I used to believe in the media as well till I started to actually read things up myself.

Ofcourse most of us know how to live a proper life, and its good to hear that you're living a good life without being involved in any religion. And I am not asking you to be involved in any religion, nor am I looking to debate you on this topic, I am just here to give you a friendly advice, that you shouldn't believe anyone, don't believe the media, don't believe your friends or your parents, don't believe yourself about the things you don't know about since our beliefs and judgments are shaped by the people around us.

I wouldn't talk about a religion because I know I know nothing about it, I haven't done any research on my own nor I read about it ever, all I know are the things I read on social or things that media brainwashed me into believing. I wouldn't talk about Judaism or Christainity, because I haven't done any research on them. Its as you said, "stop thinking about religion too much", I would modify it a little bit for my TL;DR

"Stop thinking about religion altogether. If you still wanna think and talk about it, then you better do your research and dive deep into it before you start speaking about it".

But I don't like the upper version, I wouldn't like if someone told me to stop thinking about religions altogether. Most of us would probably get a little bit curious as to why people are following such a religion, or a particular way of life. In that case, I would suggest to read about it, little by little, read it with an open mind, just like when we are reading about something new, just like how we watch a movie and try to get into the character development and world building, just like how we read a book and try to visualize the things that the author writes. Try reading the Bible, try reading about the Judaism, try reading the Quran, if you get curious, then read a bit more. I know no one has this much time to read about things that they think don't matter in their lives. But I think curiosity hits all of us, one day or another, it asks us questions we don't have any answers for, it asks us why are we living a life being ignorant of the things around us, we are going to ask ourselves some questions, someone in their childhood, for someone in their Adulthood, or for some people when they get old and have nothing to do, wondering why they lived their life and never tried to find answers for themselves. Whenever that moment arrives for you, I ask you to read about the religions, read their books and if it makes sense to you, continue reading to find the truth for yourself, and if it doesn't make any sense, then live on with your life (you'll know in your heart either way if its the truth or not).

TL;DR: chill and live your life, if you get curious, then read things yourself (no ones forcing you ofc) :D

Weeb|Admin|Developer

xDiscord

xDiscord

by xDiscord » June 18, 2022, 5:14 pm
Wajeeh wrote :
xDiscord wrote :
Dear islams, stop forcing others to join your religion....

FYI, i am not against any religion I myself from a religion based family. But I just hate the fact that people are being categorized with religion and not by their efforts. Here in XXX country they are even giving jobs only for certain religion....It is a business for most of the politicians...YES RELIGION is a game for the politicians and the poor public are fighting for it.....

Just take INDIA in this case, just because of a politician, all the indians are facing discrimination and they are even making the #boycottIndia tag getting viral ....As a result, the business mans from india are suffering a lot...the mere entrepreneur are suffering.....THIS IS ALL JUST BECAUSE OF A RELIGION....Why not just punish the one who made this chaos ? Just punish the fuckin politician who raised this nonsense issue......Sometimes religion are kinda nonsense, some times it makes sense....

Levinurion

Levinurion

by Levinurion » June 26, 2022, 6:07 am
nope.... I don't.

how I see life is like this:

jus live your life, chill, stop taking things seriously, have fun, do everything you want and experience the shit you wanna do rather letting society pin you down for the things you like, let the experience of different adventures in life guide u wassup

Peace

-lev
Last edited by Levinurion on June 27, 2022, 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mateej

Mateej
Donator

by Mateej » June 26, 2022, 11:34 am
Levinurion wrote :
nope.... I don't.

how I see live is like this:

jus live your life, chill, stop taking things seriously, have fun, do everything you want and experience the shit you wanna do rather letting society pin you down for the things you like, let the experience of different adventures in life guide u wassup

Peace

-lev

Congratulations for writting something nice for a change and I agree with it for sure
27 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “Religion & Culture”