Is God testing us?!

This section is +18 and not for people who are easily offended. Respect other people's beliefs.
Forum rules
This section is not for people who are easily offended (hence 18+).
Respect other people's beliefs.
Material in this section may not be suitable for all audiences.
37 posts Page 4 of 4

GreaTSaN

GreaTSaN
Radio Manager

by GreaTSaN » October 24, 2019, 4:31 pm
Diplomatic. wrote :
I still don't understand whats the point of all this if God already ''knows'' or ''decides'' what happens. But alright thank you for trying to clear it out though.

I understood your question. However I feel like most of those who are answering my question or yours haven't seen the video which the topic is based upon.

Steven

Steven$King

by Steven » October 24, 2019, 5:38 pm
Just want to tell everyone that God The right of people if they act wrong or right Punishment In the end May God judge you on the Day of Judgment just guys

Spoiler: show
Made by:TikTok bro

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » October 24, 2019, 5:47 pm
Robin wrote :
If god is all-knowing, why does he need to test us?

I will tell you something and in the same Is the answer God is testing us If you have a problem or accident Fa Allah Tests you In this time You must stick to your faith in God just Always God It gives you the ability to endure The problem or events that Ja you just thanks

Geri

Geri
Donator

by Geri » November 2, 2019, 4:23 pm
I didn't think this topic would get so many replies when I saw it at first.
The idea of this world to be a test has been given in many versions. Purgatory of Martin Heidegger, bible, quran and this theory was used for a good reason. The reason was to not make sins otherwise you will be judged into hell. Same philosophy goes into Islamism that we are being tested. But this has a paradox between both religions. If we are being tested, then we really don't have a purpose, while both religions claim that we also have a purpose. A test puts you in a grade, in this case hell or heaven, so with this logic our purpose is to go to hell or heaven.
Anyways, truth be told as hard as it sounds to escape your morals, family beliefs and community judgement, there is no god, We aren't being tested. Its our life, our choice. Yes, you can choose to believe, but when you choose that, you also choose to not logic.

So as always, friendly reminder, there is no god.
glgy geri

Game

Game
Retired Administrator

by Game » November 5, 2019, 7:00 am
Have you guys ever thought of what'll happen to us when we "die"? You don't truly believe that we'll just simply disappear like we appeared do you? So that means there's an afterlife, we all agree.

We definitely are being tested, yes. Those ones who do good in their life, believe in Allah(God), believe in the one and only, latest yet updated religion proven by countless facts(not going in detail, use Google for that), shall be granted access to heaven. I'm not trying to convince you or anything but learning things won't harm you.

Of course things are written already, the core things are. Can't you guys see that everyone is being tested in their own different way? Allah gives everyone various tests/problems they have to overcome through the righteous way. Let's take an easy example; if it's written that you're going to be a millionaire, then that's going to happen one way or another, perhaps you win the lottery, noone knows except Allah(God). But don't think your problems/tests are done when you become a millionaire. Your hard times might be over, but do you still have people around? Because money isn't everything. Another question might be; are you going to help the people that are in need of a single glass of water just to survive another day?

Think about it, how is it possible that we were born for no reason at all? Don't you work hard for everything in life in order to achieve it? Don't you have to study for your exams to pass your tests in university? And if something negative happens in your life, don't give in because everything happens for a reason. And after every negative situation, a positive one will arise.

Most important thing to know, be thankful for everything you have. We all know it can always be worse.

Interesting topics btw..
Game Administrator | Akatsuki Leader | S.A. Army Head Training Officer

Fla$h

eg_Fla$h
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by Fla$h » November 5, 2019, 7:42 am
Game wrote :
Have you guys ever thought of what'll happen to us when we "die"? You don't truly believe that we'll just simply disappear like we appeared do you? So that means there's an afterlife, we all agree.

We definitely are being tested, yes. Those ones who do good in their life, believe in Allah(God), believe in the one and only, latest yet updated religion proven by countless facts(not going in detail, use Google for that), shall be granted access to heaven. I'm not trying to convince you or anything but learning things won't harm you.

Of course things are written already, the core things are. Can't you guys see that everyone is being tested in their own different way? Allah gives everyone various tests/problems they have to overcome through the righteous way. Let's take an easy example; if it's written that you're going to be a millionaire, then that's going to happen one way or another, perhaps you win the lottery, noone knows except Allah(God). But don't think your problems/tests are done when you become a millionaire. Your hard times might be over, but do you still have people around? Because money isn't everything. Another question might be; are you going to help the people that are in need of a single glass of water just to survive another day?

Think about it, how is it possible that we were born for no reason at all? Don't you work hard for everything in life in order to achieve it? Don't you have to study for your exams to pass your tests in university? And if something negative happens in your life, don't give in because everything happens for a reason. And after every negative situation, a positive one will arise.

Most important thing to know, be thankful for everything you have. We all know it can always be worse.

Interesting topics btw..

Well said.

GreaTSaN

GreaTSaN
Radio Manager

by GreaTSaN » November 5, 2019, 11:49 am
Game wrote :

I do not deny the existence of an intelligent creator but I'm doubting many things when it comes to religions specifically (not God). God and religion both are different. Just because there's a religion doesn't mean it's inspired by God nor does it mean that there's God so there's definitely a one true religion.

You mentioned "latest yet updated religion proven by countless facts", how about if I tell you that's exactly what I used to believe until I started doing scrutiny of all these so-called miracles and facts. I'm still waiting for someone to logically define and explain me what makes them believe that their religion is the only one and true religion? People bring science and claim that there Book has certain scientific facts but reality is.. there's no scientific facts except blind assumptions and twisting of words. People claim oh it's the language eloquence which is a miracle but wait.. is God really going to make us believe through language eloquence while we know there are more amazing literature present in many other languages and what about the rest of world population? There's 20% of Arab population and only around 10-15% knows classical language as even modern Arabs cannot interpret their own book without some commentary.

Since you gave that very long extensive reply, I'd be glad if you could explain why do you think your religion is the only true religion?

BTW I'm a believer (Muslim you might call).
37 posts Page 4 of 4
Return to “Religion & Culture”