Is God testing us?!

This section is +18 and not for people who are easily offended. Respect other people's beliefs.
Forum rules
This section is not for people who are easily offended (hence 18+).
Respect other people's beliefs.
Material in this section may not be suitable for all audiences.
37 posts Page 2 of 4

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » October 21, 2019, 6:29 pm
Because God knows what is in you and experiences you in this life He knows Everyone's mistakes And when We go to him To Allah Almighty He tells us what we did wrong just And you can To ask him Forgiveness And repentance From Allah Almighty

ZL5O

ZL5O
Donator

by ZL5O » October 21, 2019, 7:41 pm
mr.okaman wrote :
Because God knows what is in you and experiences you in this life He knows Everyone's mistakes And when We go to him To Allah Almighty He tells us what we did wrong just And you can To ask him Forgiveness And repentance From Allah Almighty

On the Day of Resurrection you will not be able to say that I am oppressed because it is the members of your body that have done sins that will speak. To ask mercy and forgiveness be in this world

GreaTSaN

GreaTSaN
Radio Manager

by GreaTSaN » October 21, 2019, 7:52 pm
I guess you both haven't watched the video.

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » October 21, 2019, 8:31 pm
Yes zl5o

matperrod

Matperrod

by matperrod » October 21, 2019, 9:32 pm
God tests us all the time. He's is also a merciful & fair God who loves us & forgives our sins as long as we truthfully repent.

ZL5O

ZL5O
Donator

by ZL5O » October 22, 2019, 6:55 am
GreaTSaN wrote :
I guess you both haven't watched the video.

yup, i didn't xd

mr.belal

@Monster@

by mr.belal » October 22, 2019, 3:00 pm
Xde

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » October 22, 2019, 7:10 pm
matperrod wrote :
God tests us all the time. He's is also a merciful & fair God who loves us & forgives our sins as long as we truthfully repent.

sure

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

by Veen » October 23, 2019, 1:29 pm
GreaTSaN wrote :
You just said there are choices before him and then you said everything is written. If everything is supposedly written then why do we talk about free will? Because the concept of destiny which religious people have come up with contradicts the concept of free will.

Furthermore, since God is mercy of the mercy then do you find it reasonable that THE MOST MERCIFUL will torture you infinitely for your finite sins?

The idea of free will is always being discussed when we talk about a similar subjet , so i'll tell you how i see the things , It's true that all what we are doing /did/ will do is written and known by god , however that doesn't mean it's god who control what we're going to do , as example , if this was true and god have the control , Do you think god will let people discussing wheter God exist or no ? do you think god will let space where to doubt about his power ? i think you get the idea , now i can't explain the idea very well since im not a religious searcher , but when you hear everything written , that means god knows what everyone want to do .

Now the second idea you talk about is how merciful god is , well You have to know that god sent humans in earth for centuries , and prophets have always been telling people , do good things , ask god to frogive you , don't harm or hurt people . so you realise that god let people for a loooong(enough) time , lead them , let space for them to ask for forgiveness that's why if in the end god says that you'll be punished for not respecting what you've been told to do , it's totally understable for me .

GreaTSaN

GreaTSaN
Radio Manager

by GreaTSaN » October 23, 2019, 3:03 pm
Veen wrote :
The idea of free will is always being discussed when we talk about a similar subjet , so i'll tell you how i see the things , It's true that all what we are doing /did/ will do is written and known by god , however that doesn't mean it's god who control what we're going to do , as example , if this was true and god have the control , Do you think god will let people discussing wheter God exist or no ? do you think god will let space where to doubt about his power ? i think you get the idea , now i can't explain the idea very well since im not a religious searcher , but when you hear everything written , that means god knows what everyone want to do .

Makes sense by far!

Now the second idea you talk about is how merciful god is , well You have to know that god sent humans in earth for centuries , and prophets have always been telling people , do good things , ask god to frogive you , don't harm or hurt people . so you realise that god let people for a loooong(enough) time , lead them , let space for them to ask for forgiveness that's why if in the end god says that you'll be punished for not respecting what you've been told to do , it's totally understable for me .

First, current generations haven't got prophets. Why is it that God only talked with ancient civilization? If someone at this point asks evidence which proves God and couldn't find one, does that mean God would punish him for ETERNITY for something he did in a FINITE life? For example, if someone denies God (by reasoning and research) in his 70 years of finite life. Would it make sense that God (THE MOST MERCIFUL) will punish him for billions and billions of years (eternity basically) for not believing in his 70 years of finite life.
37 posts Page 2 of 4
Return to “Religion & Culture”