Is God testing us?!

This section is +18 and not for people who are easily offended. Respect other people's beliefs.
Forum rules
This section is not for people who are easily offended (hence 18+).
Respect other people's beliefs.
Material in this section may not be suitable for all audiences.
37 posts Page 3 of 4

Ducati.

Ducati

by Ducati. » October 23, 2019, 4:12 pm
God is proo <3
I am same!

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

by Diplomatic. » October 23, 2019, 6:43 pm
ZL5O wrote :
Robin wrote :
If god is all-knowing, why does he need to test us?
Everything is written by Allah.

You just got it more complicated and ur answer didn't convince me at all to be honest. It will be really appreciated if someone has more proper answer for Robin's question.

Spoiler: show
RockingJohnson wrote :

ZL5O

ZL5O
Donator

by ZL5O » October 23, 2019, 10:13 pm
Diplomatic. wrote :
ZL5O wrote :
Robin wrote :

You just got it more complicated and ur answer didn't convince me at all to be honest. It will be really appreciated if someone has more proper answer for Robin's question.

I just said what I know about this.

Fla$h

eg_Fla$h
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by Fla$h » October 24, 2019, 12:35 am
Robin wrote :

God doesn't need to test us, he already know the results but the thing is.. that test is for us not for Allah and we don't know the results that's why we are being tested.
Just like when your teacher make you a test, your teacher may know who's gonna be the first, who's gonna be the last and who's gonna fail the test, but the thing is he is not gonna go tell you before the exam that you failed your exam or you passed it, no he won't but he will let you get throw the test and see the results by yourself , so now you know why you failed or why you passed and that's reminds me of our server when you get tested for a group and you don't know if you are going to pass or not, but if you are already know what will happen, you won't do it you will not take the test from the beginning and you may not even apply for it like why would you waste your time on it.

So it's about us being tested because if Allah didn't test you and if you found yourself in hell, you would ask god "Why am I in hell ?" "What did i do?" and god knows what you did without testing you, so we don't know if we are going to hell or heaven but we do know that there is a test and we should work hard and ask god for forgiveness that's all.
I hope that will answer your question.

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

by Diplomatic. » October 24, 2019, 12:53 pm
Fla$h wrote :
Robin wrote :

God doesn't need to test us, he already know the results but the thing is.. that test is for us not for Allah and we don't know the results that's why we are being tested.
Just like when your teacher make you a test, your teacher may know who's gonna be the first, who's gonna be the last and who's gonna fail the test, but the thing is he is not gonna go tell you before the exam that you failed your exam or you passed it, no he won't but he will let you get throw the test and see the results by yourself , so now you know why you failed or why you passed and that's reminds me of our server when you get tested for a group and you don't know if you are going to pass or not, but if you are already know what will happen, you won't do it you will not take the test from the beginning and you may not even apply for it like why would you waste your time on it.

So it's about us being tested because if Allah didn't test you and if you found yourself in hell, you would ask god "Why am I in hell ?" "What did i do?" and god knows what you did without testing you, so we don't know if we are going to hell or heaven but we do know that there is a test and we should work hard and ask god for forgiveness that's all.

If "God knows the results and our destination is already written by him" then why are we even on earth now? And about the "Teacher" example you gave above... You can either decide to pass or fail according to your hardwork and studies then its fair enough since its an option for you, unlike its a destination already written for each of us.
The only thing that'd convince me is knowing that believing in Fate is the correct way.

RockingJohnson wrote :

Fla$h

eg_Fla$h
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by Fla$h » October 24, 2019, 1:52 pm
Diplomatic. wrote :
If "God knows the results and our destination is already written by him" then why are we even on earth now?

We are on earth now because we don't know our destination we don't know the results we are the students not the teacher, it's all about the test that we have not that the teacher who knows everything, we must have that test because it's only make sense when you pass or when you fail it's only make sense after you get tested why you got these results.

Diplomatic. wrote :
And about the "Teacher" example you gave above... You can either decide to pass or fail according to your hardwork and studies then its fair enough since its an option for you, unlike its a destination already written for each of us.
The only thing that'd convince me is knowing that believing in Fate is the correct way.

It's an option you have already made but right now you still didn't choose it yet, like if i gave you an apple and an orange and if i asked you "which one would you eat ?" and you choosed the apple, that means before i even ask you that question god already knows which one will you choose and that means it's your destination to choose the apple, get it ?
It's complicated but it's all make sense and i hope you understand it.

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

by Veen » October 24, 2019, 2:34 pm
Diplomatic. wrote :
And about the "Teacher" example you gave above... You can either decide to pass or fail according to your hardwork and studies then its fair enough since its an option for you, unlike its a destination already written for each of us.

The destination written for each of us , is not made just from nothing , it's based on what you have choosed to do . I'll use the example that you used when you said you have option when you decide to pass or fail according to your hardwork ... , well , when you hear it's written , it means that it considered what you decided to choose , so if you actually did a hard work, revised ,parctised and succeded in the exam , what is written / known by god is you've decided to work hard and that lead you to succed in exam . I don't know if you get what i mean but , don't understand the idea of everything is written as if before your birth , god did already choosed that you'll not study hard , you won't succed or something like that . Because it is not , everyone is free to do what he want and that why he's being tested , it's to see if he's going to do good things or bad one .

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

by Diplomatic. » October 24, 2019, 2:37 pm
Fla$h wrote :
Diplomatic. wrote :
If "God knows the results and our destination is already written by him" then why are we even on earth now?

We are on earth now because we don't know our destination we don't know the results we are the students not the teacher, it's all about the test that we have not that the teacher who knows everything, we must have that test because it's only make sense when you pass or when you fail it's only make sense after you get tested why you got these results.

Diplomatic. wrote :

It's an option you have already made but right now you still didn't choose it yet, like if i gave you an apple and an orange and if i asked you "which one would you eat ?" and you choosed the apple, that means before i even ask you that question god already knows which one will you choose and that means it's your destination to choose the apple, get it ?

I still don't understand whats the point of all this if God already ''knows'' or ''decides'' what happens. But alright thank you for trying to clear it out though.

RockingJohnson wrote :

Fla$h

eg_Fla$h
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by Fla$h » October 24, 2019, 2:59 pm
Diplomatic. wrote :
Fla$h wrote :
Diplomatic. wrote :

Diplomatic. wrote :

I still don't understand whats the point of all this if God already ''knows'' or ''decides'' what happens. But alright thank you for trying to clear it out though.

np mate

GreaTSaN

GreaTSaN
Radio Manager

by GreaTSaN » October 24, 2019, 4:29 pm
Fla$h wrote :
Robin wrote :

Have you seen the video on which this topic is totally based?
37 posts Page 3 of 4
Return to “Religion & Culture”