Ramadan kareem

This section is +18 and not for people who are easily offended. Respect other people's beliefs.
Forum rules
This section is not for people who are easily offended (hence 18+).
Respect other people's beliefs.
Material in this section may not be suitable for all audiences.
56 posts Page 1 of 6

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » April 7, 2020, 8:49 pm
I would like to congratulate everyone on the upcoming Ramadan, which is now 3 weeks later :)

What is the month of Ramadan okay i will Explain to you guys inframtion For know First
Thing

That is Month Ramadan
God Almighty made his servants a season that he mentioned and singled out the rest of the seasons for double the reward and increase gifts and forgiveness and gifts from his body, as he did in the blessed month of Ramadan, and estimated it as a month each year. We are ready to take advantage of his reward and blessings with all their strength, and God Almighty has preferred the blessed month of Ramadan in several matters. The first: The Holy Qur’an was revealed to the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, where God Almighty says:
The blessed month of Ramadan is found in many prophetic traditions and Qur’anic verses, when the Messenger, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, said: “Despite the nose of a man who entered the month of Ramadan, then he shrieked before he was forgiven.” One of it comes from him without forgiveness from God Almighty, and it is also among his best that God Almighty devoted himself to the third pillar of Islam, which is fasting. He fasted the month of Ramadan, believing in his hypothesis from God Almighty. Taqwa

How to receive the month of Ramadan

A Muslim needs psychological and physical preparation in order to enter the month of Ramadan, which is at the highest level of readiness to fast and stand, and he is planning for him to spend his days and nights, he was organizing his affairs and doing so with the appropriate intentions, whereby he will enjoy the abundance of wages and earnings, and among the actions that help the Muslim to enjoy the virtues of the month of Ramadan Blessed

+1 Go to God Almighty to pray for the arrival of the blessed month of Ramadan.

+2 Joy near the arrival of Ramadan, thank God Almighty for that.

+3 Intentions and setting goals to be accomplished during Ramadan together

+4 I will explain what repentance is in Month Ramadan

Sincere repentance from sins and sins. The Qur’an was concluded several times. Gain as many good deeds as possible by doing more obedience and good deeds. Good treatment with people and patience for their hurt. Make the month of Ramadan the beginning of the launch of new obedience and good manners and steadfastness after Ramadan.

Reading some books of films that raise the Muslim’s mind and remind him of reward and the virtue of fasting and standing. Allocating a sum of money that is deducted every period to do a charitable project in the money during the month of Ramadan, such as: fasting breakfast and other good deeds. End the obligatory fasting if a Muslim has to make up the days that break the fast from the previous month of Ramadan. Learn and study the rules of fasting. Fasting in the month of Sha'ban. To practice fasting in a month

The state of predecessors in Ramadan

The importance and nature of people vary, as there are those who accept in the month of Ramadan the Qur’an and prayers until it is almost cut off from its people and its world, and there are those who pass by the month while it is in the lowest stages of performing the obligatory prayers, and the previous predecessor was one of the best people in the diligence to obtain blessings and virtues until they were role models for those who came After them, while some of the conditions of the predecessors come to receive Ramadan and seize its times Al-Dhahabi mentioned on the occasion of frankincense that he realized Ramadan in Baghdad, and he used to pray in Taraweeh prayer, even if you were conducting the prayers, and he stayed at the prayer hall for dawn, then the dawn was sitting with a ring of knowledge with his students, and he used to do so throughout the month as he did not sleep at night or during the day. Peacock, if he put his side in his bed, quickly jumped from him and said, “The male of the fire flew asleep from my eyes,” and he prayed until he was. Some ancestors used to recite Surat Al-Baqara in eight rak'ahs, and if he recited it in twelve rak'ahs, people found that he had eased them. Ibn Omar - may God be pleased with him - was praying standing in his house, and if people left the mosque of the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, he came and prayed to him until he prayed. His predecessor - may God be pleased with them - used to enter Ramadan, and they used to read the Qur’an for reading without interruption.

The virtues of Ramadan God Almighty devoted the month of Ramadan to several virtues over other months, including

In the month of Ramadan, God Almighty revealed the Noble Qur’an to his Prophet Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace. God Almighty’s permission to open the doors of Heaven in Ramadan and close the doors of fire and chase the devils, and it was said that this talk is likely to be taken on the face of it; that is, the blessing of good deeds increases and less desires and taboos, and it was said that it might be true, where the doors of Heaven are actually opened and doors are closed The fire, signifying the entry of a great month with special virtues. God Almighty made worship on a night in the month of Ramadan better than worshiping a thousand months, which is the Night of Power, where God Almighty said: (And what a night of fate does not realize you * A night of fate is better than a thousand months God Almighty singled out the month of Ramadan by answering the prayers in more than one time during the day and night, when the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, said: (Three do not reject their prayers; the fasting person does not break even). The nights of the month of Ramadan, as evidenced by the words of the Messenger, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him: (God is freeing every day and Allah Almighty has made the reward for Umrah during the month of Ramadan as a Hajj

I think I explained everything about the holy month of Ramadan here, all the information you want :)

Arthur

Arthur

by Arthur » April 7, 2020, 11:49 pm
corona virus

Jostafa

Jostafa

by Jostafa » April 8, 2020, 12:03 am
Thank you, okaman and Ramadan kareem!

mr.belal

@Monster@

by mr.belal » April 8, 2020, 7:53 am
Ramadan Kareem Guys

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » April 8, 2020, 8:53 am
wrong section -> post here topics about religion viewforum.php?f=70
btw from my point of view this doesnt make any sense. fast just 1 month and you will be rewarded? lol. fake news to me

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

AK33L

Ak3EL
Donator
Supporter

by AK33L » April 8, 2020, 8:57 am
Faraon78910 wrote :
btw from my point of view this doesnt make any sense. fast just 1 month and you will be rewarded? lol. fake news to me

Its a culture, and more of a sacrifice where we offer food and money to the poor when we sacrifice ours.
LSRCR Donator
LSRCR Supporter
Army 2nd Lieutenent
Pagati Ex-capo/Current Soldier
Renegades President
Akatsuki Co-Leader
LSPDU Member
Vic’s Gang Veteran/Ex-Leader
Blackouts Ex-tester
NCS Ex-tester
Dreamteam member
The Legends Legend
Terrorists Ex-Member

Adienbob

Adienbob

by Adienbob » April 8, 2020, 9:12 am
Faraon78910 wrote :

This may make sense to you because you are not a Muslim, but it means a lot to us because we will be closer to God than ever
I suggest you to listen
d.zakir naik
Free Palestine

La Famiglia Assassini Pagati

EX- Top 2 Pagati | Event team | Enforcer

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » April 8, 2020, 9:21 am
Mr.AdienBoB wrote :
Faraon78910 wrote :

This may make sense to you because you are not a Muslim, but it means a lot to us because we will be closer to God than ever
I suggest you to listen
d.zakir naik

So because of god, it should be posted outside a section dedicated to religious stuff?
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spoiler: show
All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » April 8, 2020, 9:31 am
DarkShaDoW wrote :
Faraon78910 wrote :

Its a culture, and more of a sacrifice where we offer food and money to the poor when we sacrifice ours.

and if you do it in specific month you will be rewarded. but in other months no? xdd

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

getrektdude

Getrekt

by getrektdude » April 8, 2020, 9:32 am
Mr.AdienBoB wrote :
Faraon78910 wrote :

I suggest you to listen
d.zakir naik

Brother asked a beautiful question.

S.W.A.T Sergeant | Community Supporter

not a weeb!
56 posts Page 1 of 6
Return to “Religion & Culture”