Ramadan kareem

This section is +18 and not for people who are easily offended. Respect other people's beliefs.
Forum rules
This section is not for people who are easily offended (hence 18+).
Respect other people's beliefs.
Material in this section may not be suitable for all audiences.
56 posts Page 3 of 6

Fantastic

Fantastic
Senior Administrator
Duel Master Event Host

by Fantastic » April 8, 2020, 12:07 pm
Moved to the religion and culture section.

You are welcome to carry on discussing stuff but please refer to this topic: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=1202

Snipaxxyy

Snipaxxyy

by Snipaxxyy » April 8, 2020, 12:22 pm
Faraon78910 wrote :
Hunain0 wrote :
Faraon78910 wrote :
wrong section -> post here topics about religion viewforum.php?f=70
btw from my point of view this doesnt make any sense. fast just 1 month and you will be rewarded? lol. fake news to me

i still remember that u insult muslim religious ramadan last year and again this time....

eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth

it's definitely not insult, just curious question and opinion

Ramadan is a month which us (muslims) believe that god's mercy and prosperity is doubled and we have to fast from Sunrise to Sunset as a sign of sacrifice and repentance. During the blessed month of Ramadan, not only we fast but there are some other things we must do and not do, such as sexual affairs (reproduction lol)*must not do*.

So it is not about being rewarded about something particular but it's about the chance given by God to us to show our repentance of sins we've done.

I don't want to offend you but, if you think this doesn't make sense then re-think about resurrection of who you believe is the God's son.

Respect for all religions, we cannot question anyone's beliefs. Everyone is free to believe what they like.

p.s

I'd recommend Hunain to not get involved in these since he gets easily offended, other than that we're just discussing normally.

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

Hero.Dark

Hero_Dark

by Hero.Dark » April 8, 2020, 12:42 pm
Snipaxxyy wrote :
Faraon78910 wrote :
Hunain0 wrote :
i still remember that u insult muslim religious ramadan last year and again this time....

Ramadan is a month which us (muslims) believe that god's mercy and prosperity is doubled and we have to fast from Sunrise to Sunset as a sign of sacrifice and repentance. During the blessed month of Ramadan, not only we fast but there are some other things we must do and not do, such as sexual affairs (reproduction lol)*must not do*.

So it is not about being rewarded about something particular but it's about the chance given by God to us to show our repentance of sins we've done.

I don't want to offend you but, if you think this doesn't make sense then re-think about resurrection of who you believe is the God's son.

Respect for all religions, we cannot question anyone's beliefs. Everyone is free to believe what they like.

p.s

I'd recommend Hunain to not get involved in these since he gets easily offended, other than that we're just discussing normally.
Professional football player- Defender
Positions: Vampires: Staff member
Vic'sgang veteran
The buzzards rookie
Pagati member

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » April 8, 2020, 1:03 pm
Snipaxxyy wrote :
Faraon78910 wrote :
Hunain0 wrote :

p.s

Sooooooo, you'll not eat during the day and not have sex for a month?
How does this benefit anyone?
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Friday

Friday

by Friday » April 8, 2020, 1:10 pm
bruh,
Ramadan is a month of sanctity for the Muslims.
And everybody insulting and bashing on faraon should just stop lol. Its his opinion.

Tagged member and Community Supporter | Muslim

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » April 8, 2020, 1:30 pm
Snipaxxyy wrote :

if you're referring to christianity, i do not consider myself a christian of any kind since my belief about "god" is totally different
we're all god's children.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Hunain0

Hunain

by Hunain0 » April 8, 2020, 1:38 pm
Friday wrote :
bruh,
Ramadan is a month of sanctity for the Muslims.
And everybody insulting and bashing on faraon should just stop lol. Its his opinion.

NOW SEE robin comment

AK33L

Ak3EL
Donator
Supporter

by AK33L » April 8, 2020, 2:28 pm
Faraon78910 wrote :
Hunain0 wrote :
Faraon78910 wrote :
wrong section -> post here topics about religion viewforum.php?f=70
btw from my point of view this doesnt make any sense. fast just 1 month and you will be rewarded? lol. fake news to me

Its nice to ask questions, i do that too. I wanna know how other religions is too, im a muslim, i watch films which shows bibles and shiva mahadev.
Im curious how my friends' religions is.
There's nothing to blame or insult in it we didnt choose this we were choosen for it.
LSRCR Donator
LSRCR Supporter
Army 2nd Lieutenent
Pagati Ex-capo/Current Soldier
Renegades President
Akatsuki Co-Leader
LSPDU Member
Vic’s Gang Veteran/Ex-Leader
Blackouts Ex-tester
NCS Ex-tester
Dreamteam member
The Legends Legend
Terrorists Ex-Member

Snipaxxyy

Snipaxxyy

by Snipaxxyy » April 8, 2020, 3:05 pm
Robin wrote :

We believe that we win God's forgiveness by doing this.

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

VenoM

VenoM
Donator

by VenoM » April 8, 2020, 3:11 pm
Robin wrote :

You should not poke your nose here. You do it every year. I won't answer your question since you won't listen/believe to anything I would say, and it's time for you to stop posting on such topics which have nothing to do with you.
56 posts Page 3 of 6
Return to “Religion & Culture”