Ramadan kareem

This section is +18 and not for people who are easily offended. Respect other people's beliefs.
Forum rules
This section is not for people who are easily offended (hence 18+).
Respect other people's beliefs.
Material in this section may not be suitable for all audiences.
56 posts Page 5 of 6

Steven

Steven$King

by Steven » April 8, 2020, 4:10 pm
Robin wrote :
Snipaxxyy wrote :
Faraon78910 wrote :
eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth

it's definitely not insult, just curious question and opinion

Ramadan is a month which us (muslims) believe that god's mercy and prosperity is doubled and we have to fast from Sunrise to Sunset as a sign of sacrifice and repentance. During the blessed month of Ramadan, not only we fast but there are some other things we must do and not do, such as sexual affairs (reproduction lol)*must not do*.

So it is not about being rewarded about something particular but it's about the chance given by God to us to show our repentance of sins we've done.

I don't want to offend you but, if you think this doesn't make sense then re-think about resurrection of who you believe is the God's son.

Respect for all religions, we cannot question anyone's beliefs. Everyone is free to believe what they like.

p.s

I'd recommend Hunain to not get involved in these since he gets easily offended, other than that we're just discussing normally.

Sooooooo, you'll not eat during the day and not have sex for a month?
How does this benefit anyone?

i will tell u This is the explanation The Muslim is the one who will understand my response

Spoiler: show
Made by:TikTok bro

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » April 8, 2020, 4:14 pm
Robin wrote :
Snipaxxyy wrote :
Robin wrote :

We believe that we win God's forgiveness by doing this.

And why do it in a single month? Why not do other things for the entire year?
Can you commit sins for 11 months and do Ramadan and it’ll be fine?

Stop posting, fool, because you don't even understand to say

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » April 8, 2020, 4:17 pm
Fantastic wrote :
A question..

You guys fast during the day and then have a feast in the evening. What is the actual significance of your fast? You can probs legit eat enough food during iftar to last you throughout the day.

sure i can Explain to you fantastic becaues This month is mentioned in the Holy Quran We do this to prove our repentance to God Almighty This is the idea And gain good deeds and greenhouses in this month and other things

GreaTSaN

GreaTSaN
Radio Manager

by GreaTSaN » April 8, 2020, 4:21 pm
Snipaxxyy wrote :
Faraon78910 wrote :
Hunain0 wrote :
i still remember that u insult muslim religious ramadan last year and again this time....

Ramadan is a month which us (muslims) believe that god's mercy and prosperity is doubled and we have to fast from Sunrise to Sunset as a sign of sacrifice and repentance. During the blessed month of Ramadan, not only we fast but there are some other things we must do and not do, such as sexual affairs (reproduction lol)*must not do*.

So it is not about being rewarded about something particular but it's about the chance given by God to us to show our repentance of sins we've done.

I don't want to offend you but, if you think this doesn't make sense then re-think about resurrection of who you believe is the God's son.

Respect for all religions, we cannot question anyone's beliefs. Everyone is free to believe what they like.

p.s

I'd recommend Hunain to not get involved in these since he gets easily offended, other than that we're just discussing normally.

Let's be honest here. You guys might be hating it that others are questioning the benefits of Ramadan but just because you hate it doesn't mean those aren't the valid questions. I personally don't find the reason of fasting. If you claim that we would feel and be good to poors then let me tell you that poor don't eat full stomach at morning and spend whole day without eating. They barely get food to eat. There's a whole difference here. It'd rather be called feast instead of fast. If you claim that God grants us a chance to forgive our sins then why not grant it entire year? Why just one specific month? The Holy Book of Islam itself doesn't talk much about Ramadan either. It mentions about Ramadan once in the entire book.

Abstaining from bad things, caring about poor people, being charitable is a thing you should do throughout your life not just one specific month and claim God's mercy.

Isn't the concept of Christianity much better here then? Believe in Jesus and get your sins forgiven anytime throughout your life rather than just one specific month to gain lots and lots of repentance.

Isn't this ironic you just said this "if you think this doesn't make sense then re-think about resurrection of who you believe is the God's son." before that statement lmao.

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » April 8, 2020, 4:27 pm
mr.okaman wrote :
Robin wrote :
Snipaxxyy wrote :

Stop posting, fool, because you don't even understand to say

lmfao
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Snipaxxyy

Snipaxxyy

by Snipaxxyy » April 8, 2020, 4:39 pm
Robin wrote :
Snipaxxyy wrote :
Robin wrote :

As I said it's the month which we believe God's forgiveness, prosperity is doubled however fasting can be done through the whole year. I know people in my country who fast 10 months a year. Ramadan month is just special because of the reasons I mentioned above.

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

Snipaxxyy

Snipaxxyy

by Snipaxxyy » April 8, 2020, 4:40 pm
GreaTSaN wrote :
Snipaxxyy wrote :
Faraon78910 wrote :

p.s

Let's be honest here. You guys might be hating it that others are questioning the benefits of Ramadan but just because you hate it doesn't mean those aren't the valid questions. I personally don't find the reason of fasting. If you claim that we would feel and be good to poors then let me tell you that poor don't eat full stomach at morning and spend whole day without eating. They barely get food to eat. There's a whole difference here. It'd rather be called feast instead of fast. If you claim that God grants us a chance to forgive our sins then why not grant it entire year? Why just one specific month? The Holy Book of Islam itself doesn't talk much about Ramadan either. It mentions about Ramadan once in the entire book.

Abstaining from bad things, caring about poor people, being charitable is a thing you should do throughout your life not just one specific month and claim God's mercy.

Isn't the concept of Christianity much better here then? Believe in Jesus and get your sins forgiven anytime throughout your life rather than just one specific month to gain lots and lots of repentance.

Isn't this ironic you just said this "if you think this doesn't make sense then re-think about resurrection of who you believe is the God's son." before that statement lmao.

Not ironic at all, I cannot change someone's opinion / beliefs. You don't seem to understand the point.

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » April 8, 2020, 5:01 pm
Snipaxxyy wrote :
Robin wrote :
Snipaxxyy wrote :

As I said it's the month which we believe God's forgiveness, prosperity is doubled however fasting can be done through the whole year. I know people in my country who fast 10 months a year. Ramadan month is just special because of the reasons I mentioned above.

Does God forgive the other 11 months of the year?

Thanks for answering my questions so far!
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Snipaxxyy

Snipaxxyy

by Snipaxxyy » April 8, 2020, 5:39 pm
Robin wrote :
Snipaxxyy wrote :
Robin wrote :

Does God forgive the other 11 months of the year?

Thanks for answering my questions so far!

Yes, fasting is a sign of sacrifice and dedication but during Ramadan we believe it's twice more valuable compared to not during Ramadan.

Also during 10 last days of Ramadan, there's a night of "Night of Kadri" we call it in my country, not quite sure what's the proper term about it, but nobody knows which one that night is but it's during last 10 days of Ramadan and if you fast during that day it'll be count multiple times more valuable.

And no problem, I'm glad that you're interested to know about Ramadan.

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » April 8, 2020, 5:44 pm
Mr.Ziad wrote :
Robin wrote :
Snipaxxyy wrote :

p.s

i will tell u This is the explanation The Muslim is the one who will understand my response

very very nice. im understand now. ramadon give power to sun and sun make us alive.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner
56 posts Page 5 of 6
Return to “Religion & Culture”