Some philosophical thoughts

This section is +18 and not for people who are easily offended. Respect other people's beliefs.
Forum rules
This section is not for people who are easily offended (hence 18+).
Respect other people's beliefs.
Material in this section may not be suitable for all audiences.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Geri

Geri
Donator

by Geri » July 21, 2021, 12:21 am
Some of you guys may not understand anything and thats okay, its not meant for everyone.
The ultimate question of our whole existence, and I do not mean us as in human beings, but I mean us as every object, animal, human and everything that's made out of atoms in this universe comes out to an ultimate question. Its not how the universe started, the ultimate question is "what is reality?"
Even though I am staring at a monitor right now, I cannot prove that outside of my skull, outside of my body, in this earth, the monitor has the view it has on my eyes. I cannot prove that the reality is the one I am perceiving. A schizophrenic person, has hallucinations and delusions and many times cannot tell he is living in a false reality, but apart from relating to everyone, I cannot prove my reality is the same as yours. And even in that case, I cannot prove I am not making you in my mind and I cannot prove that you are real. The term escaping from reality is not possible. Even though you can disable your current reality, you must enter another one, indicated by a drug or thought, but a state where reality is vanished seems incomprehensible for me. In the end the reality is what we see and have seen. But it doesn't mean its the ultimate reality. Maybe some form of reality exists in this infinite universe that we have no idea of, but at the end the pattern of reality stays the same, or does it? If the pattern of reality stays the same, we could teleport to any place on this infinity and understand what we're seeing, but if it isn't then we'd lose our mind pretty fast. But maybe its not the location that changes our reality, its our own mind, its the dimensions we view the world in, its the fifth dimension that would change so much if we knew what it was. We look at the fish in the tank and know that the fish has no idea of my reality and has no idea whats going on here, so what stops me from being a fish in the tank compared to another higher reality? Absolutely nothing.
Reality has layers.
glgy geri

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » July 21, 2021, 12:37 pm
I think a better question is, what do we do with our reality?

Of course we cannot change or alter someone's reality, but can we change out own? And if so, what laws dictate how our reality is formed, and how it can be changed? For all we know, this could be a Matrix situation, in which someone is in VR and everyone else is just programmed 1s and 0s. Or some form of massive online multiplayer VR we are all experiencing? I think we as humans have no real idea what reality is, and ultimately we cannot control it either. We are just brains piloting bone mechas with meat armor.

Abstract

Abstract
Senior Administrator

by Abstract » July 24, 2021, 3:10 pm
i forgor Image
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Religion & Culture”