How do you look to Muslims ?

This section is +18 and not for people who are easily offended. Respect other people's beliefs.
Forum rules
This section is not for people who are easily offended (hence 18+).
Respect other people's beliefs.
Material in this section may not be suitable for all audiences.
59 posts Page 4 of 6

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » August 12, 2021, 10:55 pm
i agree better lock this topic We don't want any argument

_THE_SPY_

_THE_SPY_

by _THE_SPY_ » August 12, 2021, 11:23 pm
Geri wrote :
Please lock this topic.

Squanix wrote :
Agreed.

OkaManThe$Wolf wrote :
i agree better lock this topic We don't want any argument

Where is the argument ?, its normal speech for now, i think

This section is to speak about these things, so please if you dont like to read about such things then there is nobody forced you to enter here, and ask to close it when there is one good reason at least.

No body here have good reason to ask Admins to lock this topic but
Admins still can lock it, if they feel its the right thing to do.

Geri

Geri
Donator

by Geri » August 13, 2021, 12:31 am
_THE_SPY_ wrote :

This section is to speak about these things, so please if you dont like to read about such things then there is nobody forced you to enter here, and ask to close it when there is one good reason at least.

No body here have good reason to ask Admins to lock this topic but
Admins still can lock it, if they feel its the right thing to do.

You are not providing an opinion over religion or gods existence, you are quoting quran and forcing religious thoughts to children and we have their families doing that already. As I said, you are not providing any open minded opinion, you are forcing religion and its worthless for people who think otherwise to argument about the non existence of god because if you keep an open mind and doubt your religion, you automatically lose your religion. You are just pasting quran bro. Anyone who discriminates or judges muslims because of their religion is also a closed minded person.
glgy geri

_THE_SPY_

_THE_SPY_

by _THE_SPY_ » August 13, 2021, 12:38 am
Geri wrote :
You are not providing an opinion over religion or gods existence, you are quoting quran and forcing religious thoughts to children and we have their families doing that already. As I said, you are not providing any open minded opinion, you are forcing religion and its worthless for people who think otherwise to argument about the non existence of god because if you keep an open mind and doubt your religion, you automatically lose your religion. You are just pasting quran bro. Anyone who discriminates or judges muslims because of their religion is also a closed minded person.

_THE_SPY_ wrote :
The Finish
Remember that, nobody can force you to be Muslim, or Christ or Jewish or any another religion you choose your life, you chose your religion, when you meet your god, and ask you why u are in this religion, you have to give him a good answer, not "I was borned in this religion"
And i hope that i changed the side you are looking from toward Islam, and Muslims
Please appreciate that i am typing from 7:15 AM, Until now 11:15 AM :D
Peace.

This section is to share your mind with others, and also know what they think about, and what is their mind about his religion, as well i am telling you again i am not forcing you to be Muslim or smh.
About pasting Quran, If you dont want to read it, then you are free, i didnt force you in this as well
Get better reason...
Peace

_THE_SPY_

_THE_SPY_

by _THE_SPY_ » August 13, 2021, 7:28 pm
If anybody have question about Islam or Muslims or Quran, Then i am here, hope i will answer everything you want.
Feel free to ask me here or in discord
My Discord :
Mr.Spy.#7777

Peace

Adienbob

Adienbob

by Adienbob » August 14, 2021, 1:51 pm
_THE_SPY_ wrote :
If anybody have question about Islam or Muslims or Quran, Then i am here, hope i will answer everything you want.
My Discord :
Mr.Spy.#7777

Peace

No you will not, It's not your job so you cannot answer questions that related to religion because
you don't have enough experience to answer the questions. But if someone have anything question he can watch lectures by Sheikh Ahmed Deedat and Sheikh Zakir Naik.
Free Palestine

La Famiglia Assassini Pagati

EX- Top 2 Pagati | Event team | Enforcer

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » August 14, 2021, 2:06 pm
Adienbob wrote :
_THE_SPY_ wrote :
My Discord :
Mr.Spy.#7777

Peace

No you will not, It's not your job so you cannot answer questions that related to religion because
you don't have enough experience to answer the questions. But if someone have anything question he can watch lectures by Sheikh Ahmed Deedat and Sheikh Zakir Naik.

Terrible take from you honestly. He is offering to educate people, what is wrong in that? I trust Spy, he seems reasonable and understandable. That other guy I don't know. I wouldn't ask him for a glass of water if I was dying of thirst. Be a practicer of Islam, and not a fanatic.

Adienbob

Adienbob

by Adienbob » August 14, 2021, 2:22 pm
Karu_Tepes wrote :
Adienbob wrote :
_THE_SPY_ wrote :

Peace

Terrible take from you honestly. He is offering to educate people, what is wrong in that? I trust Spy, he seems reasonable and understandable. That other guy I don't know. I wouldn't ask him for a glass of water if I was dying of thirst. Be a practicer of Islam, and not a fanatic.

i'm not fanatic, But these are sensitive topics and the answer should be from a specialized person such as sheikhs and scholars. That's what i'm trying to say. Sorry spy if you think that i'm attacking you.
Free Palestine

La Famiglia Assassini Pagati

EX- Top 2 Pagati | Event team | Enforcer

_THE_SPY_

_THE_SPY_

by _THE_SPY_ » August 14, 2021, 3:52 pm
Adienbob wrote :
i'm not fanatic, But these are sensitive topics and the answer should be from a specialized person such as sheikhs and scholars. That's what i'm trying to say. Sorry spy if you think that i'm attacking you.

Hey there sorry i was busy, i just checked..
I watch a lot of videos of Dr.naik, Ahmed dedat, and many other people, since months
Nothing to worry about
Its fine, i understand you.
Peace

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » August 14, 2021, 9:34 pm
Adienbob wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :
Adienbob wrote :

Sensitive topics are often best understood from those who are NOT experts. The ones who don't know it all, and admit that, have a better understanding of those who know little or nothing. Sheikhs and scholars Will have expectations, and demands, and that makes their speech useless. They help only those who already know a fair amount.
59 posts Page 4 of 6
Return to “Religion & Culture”