How do you look to Muslims ?

This section is +18 and not for people who are easily offended. Respect other people's beliefs.
Forum rules
This section is not for people who are easily offended (hence 18+).
Respect other people's beliefs.
Material in this section may not be suitable for all audiences.
59 posts Page 5 of 6

Adienbob

Adienbob

by Adienbob » August 14, 2021, 10:31 pm
Karu_Tepes wrote :
Adienbob wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :

Terrible take from you honestly. He is offering to educate people, what is wrong in that? I trust Spy, he seems reasonable and understandable. That other guy I don't know. I wouldn't ask him for a glass of water if I was dying of thirst. Be a practicer of Islam, and not a fanatic.

i'm not fanatic, But these are sensitive topics and the answer should be from a specialized person such as sheikhs and scholars. That's what i'm trying to say. Sorry spy if you think that i'm attacking you.

Sensitive topics are often best understood from those who are NOT experts. The ones who don't know it all, and admit that, have a better understanding of those who know little or nothing. Sheikhs and scholars Will have expectations, and demands, and that makes their speech useless. They help only those who already know a fair amount.

It is not like that in Islam Sheikhs and scholars are tasked with answering everyone’s questions. You can watch any lecture by Sheikh Zakir Naik. You will find him answering all questions from Muslims, Christians and Hindus and everyone. I suggest you to watch a lecture for him while answering atheist's questions it's very important and interesting.
Free Palestine

La Famiglia Assassini Pagati

EX- Top 2 Pagati | Event team | Enforcer

Karu_Tepes Online

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » August 15, 2021, 12:48 am
Adienbob wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :
Adienbob wrote :
i'm not fanatic, But these are sensitive topics and the answer should be from a specialized person such as sheikhs and scholars. That's what i'm trying to say. Sorry spy if you think that i'm attacking you.

Sensitive topics are often best understood from those who are NOT experts. The ones who don't know it all, and admit that, have a better understanding of those who know little or nothing. Sheikhs and scholars Will have expectations, and demands, and that makes their speech useless. They help only those who already know a fair amount.

It is not like that in Islam Sheikhs and scholars are tasked with answering everyone’s questions. You can watch any lecture by Sheikh Zakir Naik. You will find him answering all questions from Muslims, Christians and Hindus and everyone. I suggest you to watch a lecture for him while answering atheist's questions it's very important and interesting.

I watched one. And there is a major issue....

How do I, someone thousands of Kilometers away, ask him a question? Begin a dialogue? Have a basic conversation? I can talk to Spy here, in game discord, but Sheikh Zakir Naik? All I can do is listen. I cannot personally ask him anything. That's why Spy is better, because I can have a conversation with him, ask questions, get clarification, and have a mature discussion and maybe challenge ideas. I cannot do that watching a recording.

Adienbob

Adienbob

by Adienbob » August 15, 2021, 1:38 am
Karu_Tepes wrote :
Adienbob wrote :
Karu_Tepes wrote :

I watched one. And there is a major issue....

How do I, someone thousands of Kilometers away, ask him a question? Begin a dialogue? Have a basic conversation? I can talk to Spy here, in game discord, but Sheikh Zakir Naik? All I can do is listen. I cannot personally ask him anything. That's why Spy is better, because I can have a conversation with him, ask questions, get clarification, and have a mature discussion and maybe challenge ideas. I cannot do that watching a recording.

you still don't get, Whatever your question is you will find the answer from Google, Youtube etc... and i'm sure spy will get the answers from it we both know that we don't have enough experience to answers question from our heads without back to lesson or google, anyway if you have any question, and spy don't have the answer you can search about it, This is a reliable source and the answer is clear and correct, That's what i'm doing always
Free Palestine

_THE_SPY_

_THE_SPY_

by _THE_SPY_ » August 15, 2021, 3:46 am
Adienbob wrote :
you still don't get, Whatever your question is you will find the answer from Google, Youtube etc... and i'm sure spy will get the answers from it we both know that we don't have enough experience to answers question from our heads without back to lesson or google, anyway if you have any question, and spy don't have the answer you can search about it, This is a reliable source and the answer is clear and correct, That's what i'm doing always

Yh i still dont understand more than half the Quran, but in same time, for many months, i am learning from Dr.Naik, ahmed dedat and many other people, watching how to they answer, how they explain, so i think i got very good experience, i am not saying ysterday or smh
Yh you are right, if i didnt get the answer from my own knowledge i will get it from google (I am still guy, with 15 years old)
I would like to add that i have read almost 1/3 of the Quran, plus i answered Karu's question from my own knowledge, i just searched google to get the research and the Quran's Translation
Hope to end this argument, its pointless anyway
Peace

Fierce

F1erce
Donator
SWAT VIP

by Fierce » August 15, 2021, 5:05 am
Adienbob wrote :

_THE_SPY_ wrote :
Yh i still dont understand more than half the Quran, but in same time, for many months, i am learning from Dr.Naik, ahmed dedat and many other people, watching how to they answer, how they explain, so i think i got very good experience, i am not saying ysterday or smh
Yh you are right, if i didnt get the answer from my own knowledge i will get it from google (I am still guy, with 15 years old)
I would like to add that i have read almost 1/3 of the Quran, plus i answered Karu's question from my own knowledge, i just searched google to get the research and the Quran's Translation
Peace

Hello bros!. Do you think that Google is correct for that things so you're wrong, 90% Answers Google are incorrect bro as most of peoples told me and searched about it and they find it incorrect so you have to ask others about any questions to get sure 100% more than Google.. Nice for reading omar bro
Welcome To The World Of Viruses

https://fierc.mysellix.io

• Learn from yesterday
• Live for today
• Hope for tomorrow
• The important thing
Is not to stop questioning

• Someone can be Smarter
• Someone can be Prettier
• Someone can be Younger
•-- But keep in mind that no one will be you.

Pagati Soldier

SWAT PVT2

The Buzzards Assassin (Tester)

The Rulers Bodyguard (Tester)

Unknown Supporter

Absynth's Crew Assassin

Blackouts Executioner

Spetsnaz VIP

StuntKings Stunter

Leli's Squad Member (Lvl 2)

UFC Fighter

Renegades Amateur

PCC [oOo]

Los Vagos Gang Banger

Adienbob

Adienbob

by Adienbob » August 15, 2021, 12:25 pm
Fierce_Warrior wrote :
Adienbob wrote :

_THE_SPY_ wrote :
Peace

Hello bros!. Do you think that Google is correct for that things so you're wrong, 90% Answers Google are incorrect bro as most of peoples told me and searched about it and they find it incorrect so you have to ask others about any questions to get sure 100% more than Google.. Nice for reading omar bro

Google is the most poplar website around the world so anything wrong from this site this mean a big losses like what facebook did with Palestine's case, Look at his rate now 2.3 i guess and it's Palestine NOT Quran or something about our religion, Another example look at France, What happened when they insulted Our messenger ? billions lost because we stopped just buy their products, So your words is wrong.
Free Palestine

dev3r3r

Deve

by dev3r3r » August 15, 2021, 1:19 pm
Squanix wrote :
Geri wrote :
Please lock this topic.

Agreed.

Luka wrote :
There is no need to bring up religion related features in a game.

That's not even a wise choice , Just look how you guys act about it
As he said in this topic (Which you didn't even read) He didn't force anyone to read it
So it's clear if you are being hurted/offended by any mean, Easily don't read it and leave .
Not that hard huh.

1 more thing, I don't see anything here to be offended of
So can you explain what is that all for ?
ImageImage

_THE_SPY_

_THE_SPY_

by _THE_SPY_ » August 15, 2021, 4:37 pm
Adienbob wrote :
Google is the most poplar website around the world so anything wrong from this site this mean a big losses like what facebook did with Palestine's case, Look at his rate now 2.3 i guess and it's Palestine NOT Quran or something about our religion, Another example look at France, What happened when they insulted Our messenger ? billions lost because we stopped just buy their products, So your words is wrong.

Adien i am bored bro, you didn't gain anything after all this either me, as i said it will lead to the same point we started, please stop it
I dont know why it makes you so offended, just go on
Plus Fierce is speaking about the information on Google generally
Peace

Adienbob

Adienbob

by Adienbob » August 15, 2021, 8:58 pm
_THE_SPY_ wrote :
Adienbob wrote :

Adien i am bored bro, you didn't gain anything after all this either me, as i said it will lead to the same point we started, please stop it
I dont know why it makes you so offended, just go on
Plus Fierce is speaking about the information on Google generally
Peace

Bro as you are mad why ? It's my opinion if you dislike it just scroll
Free Palestine

Gangsta19

Gangsta19
Game Administrator

by Gangsta19 » August 16, 2021, 1:34 am
_THE_SPY_ wrote :
First thing i want to say before reading, clear your mind, and dont just read but understand as well
=====
Lies About Muslims

Lately while chilling on Facebook, i found a many pages posting videos and these videos just to make fun of us (Muslims) (Like our clothes "Especially the hijab for the women", our traditions like praying, fasting and other many things)
And I think 75% of the western world think that we are terrorists
Because 95% of the media in the western world is fake and say lies about Muslims like saying we are terrorists, and the Arab who destroyed the 2 famous trading towers (World Trade Center)
That's a double edged sword buddy, eastern media portrays the west as sinners (kafirs) and their women who have the freedom to dress how they like, as whores.
I don't agree with either, but this east vs west propaganda goes deeper than just the opinion of the medias.

Ok people believed that ? really!
the whole plane was burned, and they say "We found a passport for Arabian in the plane crush"
They found a passport at the plane wreckage. Not only that but they CONFIRMED who boarded the hijacked plane (you gotta give your passport before you go on a plane, no?), also there's radio call evidence of the flight attendants who identified some of the hijackers.
And the biggest evidence of all is high ranking Al-Qaeda members themselves taking responsibility for the attack.
So let's leave these fun conspiracy theories aside.

well, lets clear it the plane body which is made from metal is burned, and the passport which is made from paper didnt get burned!
Then why dont America make the Americans soldiers vests from this paper ?

I just want someone to think about it for 1 minute, its unbelieveable!

What Do We Believe In ?

As Muslims we believe that when you die, you will meet your god (Allah), who created you, and if you did good things in your life, then he will give you reward (Paradise)
But if you did bad things in you life, then he will put you in the hell
as he promised in the Holy Quran

But wait a second, you will ask why we believe in that Quran ?
And how we do trust its true ?
And how we know that our prophet Mohamed didnt type it, and its from a god ?
And how should believe that there is a god ?

Well, lets start...
Allah gave you a brain to think, and know what wrong and what is good, right ?
Well since 1400 Years, there was nothing called Technology Incorrect.
Technology has been part of the human kind since the first man carved a stone tool (about 2 million years ago). And yes indeed the brain was given to us to think , hence why we discovered technology ;)

and people in that time was with very low science then its impossible for a man to type a book like the holy Quran It is uncommon, but not impossible. Take a look at the holy books before Quran like the Bible and Torah. And even Greek philosophy who had no microscopes but speculated about atoms in 450B.C. That's 1000 years before the revelations of prophet Muhammad. There were geniuses back then just like there are geniuses now.
, why ?

because for now, even after 1400 Years since the Quran was created, the Quran is still proving the miracles inside him, +80% of the Quran, was proved by the scientists 100% correct
and the rest is still getting proved as well
And i would like to say those scientists are Muslims scientists and non Muslims scientists

Want to know some of these miracles ?
i will give you 3 of those miracles which is proving for me the holy Quran is true, and our prophet Mohamed didnt type it, but Allah as we think

1) Solomon and the ant
Solomon was a messenger from Allah
Solomon had many abilities, like controlling the winds
and he had a big army of jinn and humans
and he was able to speak with animals, he can hear them, and understand them, and they can speak and hear him as well
Once he and his army was preparing for a war (as i understand from the quran)
and suddenly Solomon heard an ant speaking..
Saying "ants! (Calling the other ants) run before Solomon and his army crush you!, unknowingly" i will put what Quran exactly said

You got what said ?
"ants! (Calling the other ants) run before Solomon and his army crush you!, unknowingly"
The ant said crush not kill you, why ? why the ant said crush and not kill ?
Here a research about ants proving that the ant body is more to be made of a material like the glass
Spoiler: show
1 - [link] https://www.reddit.com/r/ants/comments/ ... structure/ [/link]
2 - [link] https://harvardforest.fas.harvard.edu/a ... -structure [/link]
3 - [link] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chitin [/link]
You can go search by yourself, i didnt have much time to get more links, but wiki is good to search in

Here is what is typed in the holy Quran
And when they came across a valley of ants, an ant warned, “O ants! Go quickly into your homes so Solomon and his armies do not crush you, unknowingly.”

[link] https://quran.com/27 [/link] go in that link and read until the Quranic verse 18

So wait people say that Mohamed typed the Quran, and its fake, wait a second we just said that before +1400 there was no technology ?
how did Mohamed the human as u and me, could know that ?he had a microscope ?, no he didnt. but Allah say as well in the Quran "Indeed, your Lord – He is the Knowing Creator. (15-Surah Al-Hijr ( The Rocky Tract ) 85-86)"

That's one way of interpreting it. Or it could just mean crush as in literally getting stepped on and crushed (cause you know, ants are small and when you step on them they get crushed, like we get crushed if we get stepped on by an elephant or something falls on us). But i see how you would interlink these two things.

Well here we got the first miracle
lets hop to the second one

2) The Mosquito In The Holy Quran

Allah, said in the holy Quran, that he is not ashamed to show you a miracle in the mosquito or what even smaller than it!

the disbelievers in that time when have they read this they said, what smaller than mosquito ?there are millions of things smaller than a mosquito, this is simply not a good counter-argument from them. , so they said the Quran have mistake then its not from a god and Mohamed is lying!
Now in the technology age, there was a researches about the Quran to prove if the Quran's miracles are fake or true
They made a researches about this small mosquito, which you would kill it while u didnt even feel that
And they found that, this small mosquito, have many things in its very small body!
But wait not just that
Quran said smaller than it, The researches as well proved that there is an insect which is smaller than the mosquito, lives on the mosquito's pack, and this small insect cant be seen by the normal eye, but with electron microscope
here is the Quranic verse
Surely Allah is not ashamed to set forth any parable-- (that of) a gnat or any thing above that; then as for those who believe, they know that it is the truth from their Lord, and as for those who disbelieve, they say: What is it that Allah means by this parable: He causes many to err by it and many He leads aright by it! but He does not cause to err by it (any) except the transgressors,

Source (The translator site)
[link] http://miraculousquran.blogspot.com/200 ... tells.html [/link]

So what you think about this ? this surah simply talks about obedience and choosing your path in life , it has little to do with insects or what lives within them.This is hardly a miracle. You could have chosen a better example, like the Quran states that salt water and fresh water don't fully mix. It was only later observed by scientists that this is indeed a fact.You know what i mean?
You can pick and choose what you want from any book and label them as miracles, and there will be countless debates on it.It doesn't prove or disprove anything.

Here we go the second miracle, lets hop to the Third one

3) The Big Bang Theory And the Holy Quran

A many years ago, the astronomy scientists, published a theory, many theories, about the beginning of the universe, and the world accepted the that closest one to be true, is the big bang theory, which says that, the whole universe was a ball, small or big not important now.
And this ball got exploded, and for 15 billion years, the universe kept getting formed, until it what we see now, yh ?
Who said that ?, The Astronomy Scientists, since, since when ?, a few years ago almost 350 ~ 100 years ago
But wait, the Quran said this before 1400 years ago, let me show you what Quran said about this
Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, and We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe? 21:30

Source (Explain and translator site )
[link] https://www.thelastdialogue.org/article ... -in-quran/ [/link]

Wait another second, 1400 years ago NASA wasnt there to tell Mohamed about these things, yh ? NASA wasn't but the Bible surely was. You can read the Genesis yourself , it talks about the same thing, how God created the heavens and the earth and stretched (expanded) them and then separated them etc.
While you can claim this as a Quran miracle , other's can debate that it's plagiarized from another holy book,centuries before the Quran.

I think these 3 miracles are enough, want more ? lets speak in discord i will drop it in my signature
These 3 miracles are enough to prove >>
1 | The Holy Quran Is From God which is Allah, the alone one
2 | Mohamed Didnt Type The Quran
3 | The Islam, is not about something which is typed by a human, but about something god, called Allah, and his book is called Quran, which is here to make the people walk on the right way, and win the big win, in the judgment day
And here i gave you the third miracle
======
Well i just proved, why do we believe in the Holy Quran
And gave you 3 miracles from the Quran, and those 3 miracles are enough to prove that Quran, is not normal book, no its not, want one last small miracles ?
Since the Quran was created, and the disbelievers trying to catch one mistake in the Quran!
what ?
yh 1 mistake, not group of mistakes!
and since that time, nobody could find a mistake in the Holy Quran
======
= About the hijab for the women, almost of the people in the western Countries, thinks that we are Taking The Womens As Slaves And Disrespecting Them
Who told you that ?
- The media
= Of course its the populated media, populated with lies...
Yet in some countries if they choose to wear a skirt they get stoned...and not the good kind of stoning if you know what i mean :roll:
how is that not disrespectful?

Want to know why we make the womens wear hijab ?
- Sure
= Well here is a small example
There are too sisters, and they are beautiful too much!, its more to be my dreams girl!
oh forgot to mention that they are Twins
One Girl wearing hijab, and the another girl is wearing short clothes
A man saw them, the man in the first of the street, and the 2 sisters walking toward him (making their way to leave the street not even looking to the man)
The man saw the girl with her short clothes, and saw her beautiful face,body,ETC...
And in same time saw her sister wearing clothes which dont show parts of her body expect (her hand ( Not the arm), her foot (not the leg), and her face(Not the hair))

By using you brain, if u are that man, which girl would be more beautiful in you eyes ?
And from here the Demon/Stan 's turn start (No need to explain what will happen)
A man looking to a very beautiful girl, with short clothes, and the demon is waiting his turn, so clear It's up to preference really , but i get your point.
and by the way read this
هُناك برنامجٌ تلفزيونيٌّ يسمَّى (أنت لست الأب)، وهو من أنجح البرامج التلفزيونيَّة في الولايات المُتَّحدة… حيث تقوم إمراةٌ بدعوة عددٍ من الرِجال الذين أقامت معهم علاقةٌ جنسيَّةٌ للبرنامج، وذلك ليخضعوا لفحص الحِمض الوراثي DNA لكي تعرف من هو والد طِفلها أو طِفلتها.
ومن أغرب الحالات في البرنامج حالة (روزاليندا) والتي دعت أكثر من 18 رجلٍ للبرنامج، وخضعوا جميعاً للتحليل حتَّى تتعرَّف على والد طِفلها (بيكاروا)، لكن نتيجة التحليل سلبيَّةٌ ولم يكُن أيَّاً منهم والد طفلها.
حيث تسبَّب ذلك بإنهيارِ الطفل (بيكاروا) ذو ال 11 سنة ودخوله في موجة بُكاء.
البرنامج قدَّم أيضاً أزواجاً دعوا زوجاتهم للتأكُّد من نَسَبِ أطفالهم إليهم، وكانت النتيجة سلبيَّةٌ أيضاً، وبذلك ظهرت خيانة بعض الزوجات.
البرنامج يُعرض مُنذ العام 1991 ومُكوَّنٌ من 19 موسم و 3500 حلقة، في كُلِّ حلقةٍ يتم عرض 3 حالاتٍ على الأقل، ويُعرض على قناة NBC الأمريكية.
البرنامج يُظهِر مدى الإنحلال الأخلاقي وضياع الأنساب الذي يُعاني مِنه المُجتمع الأمريكي خصوصاً والغربي على العموم.
لأجل ذلك يُحاربون نظام الأُسرة في المُجتمعات الإسلاميَّة عموماً والعربيَّة على الخصوص، وذلك عبر المُنظَّمات النسويَّة المُتمرِّدة على الدين والقِيم، أو ما تُسمَّى بمُنظَّمات حقوقِ المرأة، بدعوى أنَّ الإسلام ظلم المرأة.
هذا البرنامج يكشِف لنا مدى الإضطهاد والإهانة التي تُعاني منها المرأة الأمريكية وهي تبحث عن هويَّة والد طِفلها.
وبعد ذلك كُلُّه يأتيك شخصٌ مخدوعٌ يظُنُّ أنَّه مُسلمٌ حقَّاً لينتقد شريعتنا لتحريمها مثل هكذا علاقاتٍ تحت سِتار الحُريَّة الشخصيَّة، ثُمَّ يطعن في الحدود التي شرَّعها ﷲ لِحِفظ العِرض ومنع إختلاط الأنساب، وأنَّ هذه جاهليَّةٌ وتصرُّفاتٌ بربريَّةٌ ولَّى عنها الزمن.

Translate
There is a television program called (You Are Not the Father), and it is one of the most successful television programs in the United States... where a woman invites a number of men with whom she has had a sexual relationship to the program, to undergo a DNA test to find out who is the father of her child.
Among the strangest cases in the program is the case of (Rosalinda), who invited more than 18 men to the program, and they were all analyzed so that she could identify the father of her child (Picaroa), but the result of the analysis was negative and none of them was the father of her child.
This caused the 11-year-old Pekaroa to collapse into a wave of crying.
The program also presented husbands who invited their wives to ensure that their children were attributed to them, and the result was also negative, and thus the betrayal of some wives appeared.
The program has been shown since 1991 and consists of 19 seasons and 3500 episodes, in each episode at least 3 cases are shown, and it is shown on the American channel NBC.
The program shows the extent of moral decay and loss of genealogy that suffers from American society in particular and Western society in general.
For this reason, they fight the family system in Islamic societies in general and Arab societies in particular, through feminist organizations rebellious against religion and values, or the so-called women’s rights organizations, claiming that Islam oppresses women.
This program reveals the extent of persecution and humiliation suffered by the American woman as she searches for the identity of the father of her child.
After all, a deceived person comes to you who thinks that he is truly a Muslim to criticize our Sharia for prohibiting such relationships under the guise of personal freedom, and then challenges the limits that God has enacted to preserve honor and prevent lineage mixing, and that these are ignorance, righteousness and blasphemy.

Who disrespect the women now ?
Islam ?
You are referring to a TV show that is made for shock value and sensationalism, for moral standards? This has nothing to do with ordinary/common women.
I like how you voice your opinion on morals when it comes to female promiscuity but keep silent when men are allowed multiple wives, or even worse, multiple sex slaves in conquered regions. So before you point a finger to the western moral standards, remember that 3 fingers are pointed back at you.
And if you ask me, i don't agree with either of the extremes. There's a reason why STDs exist.

======
And, before i finish, i want to mention to everybody who is not believing in god, i will give u example, read it and understand it well

You say this whole universe, is made from the non by it self, i agree with you, but get this
what your answer will be if i told you that, this server LS-RCR, made itself by itself, scripted and published itself by itself as well, u will call me crazy or lair, Wait u just said the whole universe which contains the sever made itself by itself?
then why dont u believe that the server made itself by itself ?

By The Way...
This is the list of messengers from Allah, Starting from the first messenger Adam to the last one Mohamed
Adam, Idris (Enoch), Nuh (Noah), Hud (Heber), Saleh (Methusaleh), Lut (Lot), Ibrahim (Abraham), Ismail (Ishmael), Ishaq (Isaac), Yaqub (Jacob), Yusuf (Joseph), Shu'aib (Jethro), Ayyub (Job), Dhulkifl (Ezekiel), Musa (Moses), Harun (Aaron), Dawud (David), [b]Sulayman (Solomon)[/b], Ilyas (Elias), Alyasa (Elisha), Yunus (Jonah), Zakariya (Zachariah), Yahya (John the Baptist), Isa (Jesus) and Muhammad. Peace be upon them all.

The Finish
Remember that, nobody can force you to be Muslim, or Christ or Jewish or any another religion you choose your life, you chose your religion, when you meet your god, and ask you why u are in this religion, you have to give him a good answer, not "I was borned in this religion"
And i hope that i changed the side you are looking from toward Islam, and Muslims
Please appreciate that i am typing from 7:15 AM, Until now 11:15 AM :D
Peace.
My Discord :
Mr.Spy.#7777

As an ex-muslim i have gained very little perspective from this. I've had these debates with muslim friends years ago and it's always the same argument of nit-picking verses from the holy book and interpreting them to your own liking.
To me it doesn't matter where you come from or what religion you choose to practice,we're all human beings struggling to get by.

Salam Alaikum!
59 posts Page 5 of 6
Return to “Religion & Culture”