Bermuda Triangle

This section is +18 and not for people who are easily offended. Respect other people's beliefs.
Forum rules
This section is not for people who are easily offended (hence 18+).
Respect other people's beliefs.
Material in this section may not be suitable for all audiences.
33 posts Page 2 of 4

Sinner

Sinner
Retired Administrator

by Sinner » June 30, 2017, 11:36 am
Sonit wrote :
I believe there's a magnetic force down at that part of the sea which forces planes,ships,etc down in the water. As A Muslim, It came in my mind about Satan/Dajjal/Devil but when I kept hadith together about Satan/Dajjal, I cannot say that it was satan's/Dajjal area.

Regarding Hadith, there's a hadith that the Dajjal will be in nowhere area of the earth, in water, and one more hint which matches.

If any of you (Pakistani Muslims) are interested, they may listen to this video. I said Pakistani because it's in Urdu Language.
Spoiler: show

[Lsrcr]Invincible

[IND]Invincible
Donator

by [Lsrcr]Invincible » June 30, 2017, 1:00 pm
This is in Hindi language

GreaTSaN

GreaTSaN
Radio Manager

by GreaTSaN » June 30, 2017, 2:07 pm
Maggy wrote :
Sonit wrote :
I believe there's a magnetic force down at that part of the sea which forces planes,ships,etc down in the water. As A Muslim, It came in my mind about Satan/Dajjal/Devil but when I kept hadith together about Satan/Dajjal, I cannot say that it was satan's/Dajjal area.

Regarding Hadith, there's a hadith that the Dajjal will be in nowhere area of the earth, in water, and one more hint which matches.
Please tell me the Hadith number or link that to me.

Sonit

Sonnet
Game Administrator

by Sonit » June 30, 2017, 3:03 pm
GreaTSaN wrote :
Maggy wrote :
Sonit wrote :

Please tell me the Hadith number or link that to me.

There's no such Hadith I've found. The only Hadith I took into Consideration regarding this is that:
Dajjal /Satan will appear from East.
While Bermuda triangle is in West
signature

[Lsrcr]Sonnet: TOP 7TH Most Active Player, Anime Brigade member,Blackouts 2 Consigliere, Supporter, [Lsrcr] Tagged, Ex-Army, S.W.A.T. SGT, Absynth's Crew, LSPD United Officer, Top 19th Robber, top 15th Hotdog seller,
Activity: Ingame: Very High.
Forum: Very High.
TeamSpeak: Medium.

Lumix

Lumix

by Lumix » June 30, 2017, 3:36 pm
Has anyone ever survived when he was there?

Sonit

Sonnet
Game Administrator

by Sonit » June 30, 2017, 4:55 pm
Lumix wrote :

No one
signature

[Lsrcr]Sonnet: TOP 7TH Most Active Player, Anime Brigade member,Blackouts 2 Consigliere, Supporter, [Lsrcr] Tagged, Ex-Army, S.W.A.T. SGT, Absynth's Crew, LSPD United Officer, Top 19th Robber, top 15th Hotdog seller,
Activity: Ingame: Very High.
Forum: Very High.
TeamSpeak: Medium.

Kaosx234

kaosx234

by Kaosx234 » June 30, 2017, 5:54 pm
Sonit wrote :
Lumix wrote :

No one

Don't talk bullshit

http://www.bermudatrianglesurvivor.com/

Zoroark wrote :
I've given people in game money
His life is fulfilled now

[Lsrcr]Oggy

Oggy

by [Lsrcr]Oggy » June 30, 2017, 7:05 pm
Kaosx234 wrote :
Sonit wrote :
Lumix wrote :

No one

Don't talk bullshit

http://www.bermudatrianglesurvivor.com/

He was asking if there was any survivor of this "devil's" attack.

nobody12

NobodY
Developer

by nobody12 » July 1, 2017, 6:12 am
Till I heard from my elders, they say that its the monster of triangle who is doing it. According to my research by asking a few people who have knowledge about this, they said that the Bermuda territory has a mechanical field which is the result that the vehicle loses control. Till it comes to radio signals, its obvious that you won't get 'em in a stormy place.

Sonix

Sonix

by Sonix » July 1, 2017, 6:39 am
It didn't attract things. The Bermuda Triangle is a particular area between Miami (in Florida, USA), San Juan (in Puerto Rico), and the north-Atlantic island Bermuda. Actually it is restricted to go there, as going there is like inviting your own death. And if you go even nearby, sometimes nature will make you to go there. Some planes like flight 19, pbm aircraft and many others, there path was slightly nearby to it and somehow by bad climate, thunder and by many more phenomenon it makes you to go in that Bermuda Triangle. Still no one could find out, what is the reason for these mysteries things, attractions to the Bermuda Triangle and things disappearing from there.

Spoiler: show
33 posts Page 2 of 4
Return to “Religion & Culture”