No more tests!

Archived topics will be moved into this section.

Moderators: Blackouts Leader, Blackouts Staff

1 post Page 1 of 1

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » March 3, 2020, 4:52 pm
Hiresh wrote :
We are glad to announce that we have a new testing system, we have been talking about this for weeks and we finally are able to announce it. The system works as the following: Applicants may apply at application section, after applicants have submitted their application and testers have posted the testing left template, we only test applicants in the rules part. After they have passed the rules part, they have completed their test, members may begin voting and a final decision will be made by the staff team. If applicant in question gets accepted he or she will be granted a trial member rank for a total of 3 weeks (21 days), you will be however observed by us in-game. To become an official member you have to pass the requirements which will NOT be given to you. Requirements are for example, your activity in that period, your kills etc. If you pass the requirements you will be an offical member of Blackouts. Note that trial members are not allowed to vote on applications, doing so wil lead to an kick. This system will be effective immediately

Hiresh (translated by FLA$H) wrote :
.يسعدنا أن نعلن أن لدينا نظام اختبار جديد. لقد تحدثنا لعدة اسابيع في ذلك و اخيرا يمكننا الاعلان عنه
:يعمل النظام الجديد علي النحو التالي
يجوز للمتقدمين ان يقدمو في قسم التطبيق بعد أن يقدم المتقدمون طلبهم و قيام المختبرون بنشر قالب الاختبار, سنقوم باختبارهم فقط في القواعد .
بعد أن يجتازوا الجزء الخاص باختبار القواعد, سيكون قد تم اتمام الاختبار, و سيبدأ اعضاء الفريق في التصويت وسيتم اتخاذ القرار النهائي من قبل رؤساء الفريق.
اذا تم قبول المتقدم بعد الاختبار سيتم منحه رتبة عضو مؤقت في الفريق لمدة ثلاثة اسابيع او واحد وعشرون يوم, و ستكون تحت المراقبة في تلك المدة.
لتصبح عضو رسمي في الفريق سيكون عليك ان تجتاز جميع المتطلبات التي لن نمنحك اياها.
ستكون تلك المتطلبات كالمثال الاتي, فترة نشاطك في تلك المدة, مهاراتك في اللعبة.
اذا قمت باجتاز المتطلبات المطلوبة سيتم منحك العضوية الرسمية للفريق بلاك اوتس.
ملحوظة: الحاصل علي العضوية المؤقتة لا يمكنه التصويت في اي تقديم, في حالة حدوث ذلك سوف يتم طرده

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10