Update to Blackouts testing system

Archived topics will be moved into this section.

Moderators: Blackouts Leader, Blackouts Staff

1 post Page 1 of 1

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » June 16, 2021, 9:52 am
Hello everyone.

Back in August, 2020, we had completely removed the testing system and were only dealing with applications biased on voting and then a few months later, we decided to re-add the rules part as the joining process was made a lot easier and our forums were always filled with tons of applications. So coming to the present, same is happening nowadays like it has happened in August, last year. Thus, we have now decided to re-add the driving and m4 shooting test to make the joining process a bit difficult and one must score at least 3 out of 5 in driving and 2.5 out of 5 in shooting part to continue with their application.

Trial stage remains unchanged, since it is a good way to determines applicants interest and efforts towards the group. We do not want to fill the group with inactive, non-interested and effortless players. Please make sure to give your best during the Trial Stage because we have to free slots for other players and will be going hard with applications decisions coming forward.

Another thing, those applications who have passed their test can request for temporary rights until their application decision is pending. Other than applicants, temporary rights will no longer be granted to anybody else.

Regards,
[Lsrcr]Ackman

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10