Removal of testing system

Archived topics will be moved into this section.

Moderators: Blackouts Leader, Blackouts Staff

1 post Page 1 of 1

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » November 19, 2022, 3:06 pm
Hello everybody,

We, at blackouts leadership, have decided to completely discontinue the testing system. Applicants will no longer be required to get tested from now onwards, this step has been taken due to continuous decrease in playerbase. From now onwards, the following procedure shall be followed.

Once the application is posted, the staff team will verify whether the application is deemed correct or not and once that has been done, members may start casting their votes.

Please do also note that; since we're completely getting rid of the testing system (including the rules part as well); so please make sure that you read the rules before posting your application as the secret word will now change more frequently than it has used in the past.

Trial stage remains the same; there are no changes to it.

#ackman

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10