Report : HamooHamdy

You can use this section if you would like to report a Blackouts member.

Moderators: Blackouts Leader, Blackouts Staff

4 posts Page 1 of 1

MinaTo

MinaTo
Donator

Post by MinaTo » May 28, 2018, 7:57 pm
Your name: Ahmed_Hassan
Their name: Hamoohamdy
Reason: Rule-Break
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/7my3yTM
Anything else: AS you can see in Screens he shocked me about 6 times So Please take action.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hamoo

Hamoo
Donator

Post by Hamoo » May 28, 2018, 9:24 pm
you didnt spawn in blackouts

Coolguy

Tuesday

Post by Coolguy » May 29, 2018, 8:23 am
lloka28 wrote :
you didnt spawn in blackouts

First of all,a cop cannot spawn in blackouts.Secondly the new rule:You may shock an officer(police)only twice unless he taze or /cuff you.Meaning you spawned in blackouts and sh an officer more than two times,Which leads to a rulebreak.
[b]Former Positions[/b] [hr][/hr] [color=#804000][b]Maltesini Underboss Pagati Underboss[/b][/color] [b][color=#0000FF]Gambino Underboss[/color] [color=#000000]Blackouts Miracle[/color][/b] [color=#FFFF00][b]Stunt Kings Tester[/b][/color] [color=#00FFBF][b]Renegades Tester[/b][/color][b]Current Positions[/b] [hr][/hr] [color=#800080][b]S.A Army Event Officer S.A Army Sergeant[/b][/color] [color=#BF0000][b]Absynth's Crew Veteran[/b][/color] [color=#0000BF][b]Spetsnaz General[/b][/color] [color=#008000][b]SFC Cruiser[/b][/color] [b][color=#004000]Community Supporter[/color][/b]
[/size]

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » May 29, 2018, 10:50 am
Blackouts Rules wrote :
15. Blackouts members are not allowed to shock a law enforcement agent more than 2 times and then shooting at them. Exception makes official blackouts riots which are hosted by a blackouts staff member. Please notice that this rule always counts, even if you are not spawned in the blackouts skin.

This rule doesn't apply on the following conditions:

• If a cop is trying to taze or arrest you.
  • You are allowed to shock - kill swat, unless there is only one member in swat skin (Since they are supposed to be together)
  • If you're in riot or if you are in the top of a car roof

There's no rule broken. He is allowed to shock if you've used tazer gun over him.

No action will be taken.

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10