Report: KinG_MahathiR

You can use this section if you would like to report a Blackouts member.

Moderators: Blackouts Leader, Blackouts Staff

6 posts Page 1 of 1

Hiresh

Hiresh
Developer

Post by Hiresh » November 14, 2018, 5:35 pm
Your name: [Lsrcr]Hiresh
Their name: KinG_MahathiR
Reason:
2. Do not use commands that can hurt / harm your group members i.e /rape, /rob, /kidnap,etc.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/bjgfleN
Anything else: N/A

KinG_MahathiR

MahathiR
Donator

Post by KinG_MahathiR » November 14, 2018, 5:57 pm
Bro don't you understand joke? U continuously jk with me including rule break did i ever mind? If i strt reporting you forum will be filed. Rember once u broke my car wheile base riot? Also u nvr listen to me (disobey high rank). I nvr take it srs. And i cant jk with u nice.

Hiresh

Hiresh
Developer

Post by Hiresh » November 14, 2018, 6:07 pm
KinG_MahathiR wrote :
Bro don't you understand joke? U continuously jk with me including rule break did i ever mind? If i strt reporting you forum will be filed. Rember once u broke my car wheile base riot? Also u nvr listen to me (disobey high rank). I nvr take it srs. And i cant jk with u nice.

First of all, I only joke with people I hang around with. Anyway if you've any proofs against me beaking your car while in a base riot, feel free to report me instead of just accusing here without any proofs. About disobeying high rank? You were impersonating an cophunt organizer, you said that ackman didn't update it yet or something similiar. After telling you, you aren't (asked ackman for confirmation to really know you aren't), I went AFK. Nothing more to add.

KinG_MahathiR

MahathiR
Donator

Post by KinG_MahathiR » November 14, 2018, 6:25 pm
Hiresh wrote :
KinG_MahathiR wrote :

First of all, I only joke with people I hang around with. Anyway if you've any proofs against me beaking your car while in a base riot, feel free to report me instead of just accusing here without any proofs. About disobeying high rank? You were impersonating an cophunt organizer, you said that ackman didn't update it yet or something similiar. After telling you, you aren't (asked ackman for confirmation to really know you aren't), I went AFK. Nothing more to add.

U always took everything as a jk so i nvr wanted to report you and leave the organizer topic that was my mis understanding. Talk abut dis obeying 1 rank higher than u.

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » November 14, 2018, 6:27 pm
KinG_MahathiR wrote :
Hiresh wrote :
KinG_MahathiR wrote :

U always took everything as a jk so i nvr wanted to report you and leave the organizer topic that was my mis understanding. Talk abut dis obeying 1 rank higher than u.

Do you've any evidence that proves above accusations?

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

ackman

Ackman
Donator

Post by ackman » November 14, 2018, 7:40 pm
Hey,

Taking proofs and other things into consideration I've decided to attach a warning for breaking Rule #2.

'not obeying organizer = kick' - You've literally got zero rights to say that, being a member (not even a Staff Member) and such threats are not acceptable therefor you've been blacklisted from applying for organizer for two months. You should only joke with the people you hangout/chill with.

King, In the beginning you were doing very good, you had a very nice attitude but since you donated, you changed your attitude and it's now 'bossy type attitude" which I and Staff/Tester members dislike in you. Other than that everything is good. It would be nice if you can change your attitude back!

- Thanks for your report.

I'd also like to clear out few things:
- We'll change the 'disobeying your higher ranker' rule very soon.
- Any rank can host cophunts - You're not forced to join them but respect their order if you can.
- Abusing your rank is also not allowed.
- Donors feature and how to become 'Donor' will be posted on promotions topic.

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10