Moral - Repeated treason

You can use this section if you would like to report a Blackouts member.

Moderators: Blackouts Leader, Blackouts Staff

5 posts Page 1 of 1

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » December 6, 2020, 1:46 pm
Your name: [Lsrcr]Karu_Tepes
Their name: Moral
Reason: Bitching, abuse, treason
Proof:
Case one: You see Moral attack and arrest/kill every single member member of an official Blackout's cophunt. The minimap clearly shows other high wanted suspects on the map. Moral had been a part of the cop hunt, and he died early in. So he spawned as cop to shut us down because if he can't be happy, no one can. This vitriol and vindictiveness cannot be allowed to continue.

Case two: We tried to do a cophunt, with [Lsrcr]Ackman leading. Just before we left, Moral entered our base and arrested/killed everyone. He then did /kill and came in skin. Shortly after, I punched him a few times telling him it's absolutely wrong to betray your own team. His answer? Use /kill again to make it appear I DMed him, spawn as a cop, and come to our base and arrest me.

Case Three: Little while later I tried to go join a cophunt already in progress. Guess who was RIGHT OUTSIDE the garage door? Can you guess? Bet ya cant!

Anything else: Moral is well known for being a user with a problem We fired him from TGOLS for betraying us. He's lost his tag. He just came back from a 3 day ban. It's clear this user has no desire to follow any rules, will exploit anything for an advantage he can, he a long list of reports again him, is blacklisted in SWAT, Army, TGOLS, and probably a few others. We cannot risk having him with us any more. It puts our people in danger. His vindictive attitude and malicious ways harm every member of our group, and he needs to be removed.

Grand

Grand
Event Host
Duel Master Event Host Supporter

by Grand » December 6, 2020, 2:21 pm
Hello there, i do not know what is your problem, maybe jealous, grudges, i don't know and i don't care, i enjoy my game with no grudges towards anyone, moreover, not to mention the many failed attempts to get me reported, you tried to defame my reputation with silly means, but, it is okay, i can forgive you, perhaps you can't control your temper or perhaps you have real life problems.

- First, i would like to tell you that i wasn't fired from TGOLS as you mentioned.

- Second, you are the one who should be punished if you are talking about rules huh.

Punching/harming your teammates:

2. Do not hurt/harm your group members.

Parking your own vehicle inside the base:

1. You're not allowed to park your own vehicle inside the base except The boss.

I hope you be more wiser next time, thanks!

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » December 6, 2020, 2:47 pm
Moral wrote :
Hello there, i do not know what is your problem, maybe jealous, grudges, i don't know and i don't care, i enjoy my game with no grudges towards anyone, moreover, not to mention the many failed attempts to get me reported, you tried to defame my reputation with silly means, but, it is okay, i can forgive you, perhaps you can't control your temper or perhaps you have real life problems.

- First, i would like to tell you that i wasn't fired from TGOLS as you mentioned.

- Second, you are the one who should be punished if you are talking about rules huh.

Punching/harming your teammates:

2. Do not hurt/harm your group members.

Parking your own vehicle inside the base:

1. You're not allowed to park your own vehicle inside the base except The boss.

I hope you be more wiser next time, thanks!

And this shows how utterly wrong you are...

Geri isn't allowed to post the report, but you WERE fired, you didn't leave. I can't post the proof on that either, but it is true.

Regarding the punching, yes I did it. I punched you a few times (only hurt your armor) because you needed punished. You were wrong, and you knew it.

As for a the car...
Woops! Wrong again! Just not your day... you failed to check my donor status. I mean it's not like it's clear as day... and my literal rank in game is Donator. But you've never donated, you don't care enough about the group to give your money for it's growth. You know what is a thing though? Report hunting. You wanna report me for something you know full well is allowed? Yeah... that's report hunting. You played yourself.
Edit It was pointed out to me that this is an old picture. See, in your picture my Bullet (Named Venom) bears it's War Bonnet Express paintjob, which is golden yellow with a red stripe. However... two weeks ago, Venom was repainted into it's Winter Wonder paint scheme, Navy blue with silver striping. You've been holding this screenshot for TWO WEEKS at the very least. No report, no complaint, nothing. You held onto this, and only when I bring up your foul actions do you suddenly care where I park. Where was your oh so caring group love for the rules two weeks ago, or longer? Why not report me THEN, why wait til now? Well simply, because you wanted an ace in your pocket. You wanted some form of blackmail in case I caught you fucking up. Except that in keeping that, you not only failed to see no rule got broken, you failed to notice the 12 paint schemes my car has.

Your problem with me is that unlike you, I'm respected. I find it odd you bitched me so heavily tonight... right after being denied your tag... which is probably because I pointed out an entire list of reasons you need to change before getting it back. So I mean, I guess somehow in your head it's fine to attack me as viciously as you did and continue to do in this report because you got denied.

Ultimately, you are blacklisted, banned, lost your tag and everything else... and see nothing wrong? All these punishments, and you see no blame on yourself at all? That's why you got denied, fired, and so on. I had nothing to do with it. You've been report hunting me since I got here. And my real life is none of your business. Maybe you hate me because I won't cheat on my wife with you, who the fuck knows anymore. What everyone does know is that you've got a bone to pick with me, and your defense is again rude and slanderous, while also dead wrong. I didn't harm you, I punched a hole in your armor. Woohoo, warn me. Ackman stood right there and watched me, he was laughing about it. And with the parking my car, you're so damn wrong everyone in the server is facepalming. I don't need to try to defame you, you do that to yourself. Also, in order to claim damage to your good reputation, you need to have a good reputation. Yours is not good in anyone's eyes.

DonY

DonY
Donator
Supporter

by DonY » December 6, 2020, 8:20 pm
Why you took it so serious i mean it's just a game and arrest is part of it it's Cnr server i didn't see moral doing anything wrong i think it's a personal problem between you and him. I also remember once you got mad on me because i arrested you so please it's just a game.

Report dismissed, no actions will be taken.

Image Image

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » December 7, 2020, 8:48 am
As Dony said, it looks like you two are having personal grudges with each other, you both either gotta fix them or stay away from each other. I've also updated the Blackouts Rules where the Rule #1 states that Donor level 2 & 3 can park their own car inside the garage - sorry for leaving them outdated which caused the misunderstanding, however - constantly going after the same suspect to arrest and ignoring other suspects in the way is considered as bitching and is reportable, but since there's no solid evidence of that so no action will be taken. Please file another report if you've a video to prove your claims or screenshots like you provided in Case 3 are gonna help.

Stay safe.

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10