Blod_Moon: Cheating votes

You can use this section if you would like to report a Blackouts member.

Moderators: Blackouts Leader, Blackouts Staff

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » February 20, 2021, 3:07 am
Your name: [Lsrcr]Karu_Tepes
Their name: Blod_Moon
Reason: Repeatedly lying in votes, posting invalid votes, malicious voting
Proof: Let's start with the clear and most obvious one. He's been warned about this kind of thing before here: viewtopic.php?f=707&t=111646

Now, I reviewed his voting history...
Here are his 'Negative' votes

Steve is not toxic, well skilled, HIGHLY active, and these seem to be all outright lies...

While IsCo22 is kind of bad in attitude, he is skilled and again, VERY ACTIVE... so I'm wondering where this lie comes from as well...

And his 'positives'...

I think we all know [Lsrcr]Bear, but notice how his positive is so different from his negatives. It's as if another user wrote it almost. He entirely changes his format and wording on this. It's very odd...

Again, a totally different format here. I truly think that is a user pays him, or he can benefit, he puts a real vote, but just copy/pastes a negative on anyone he can't benefit on. And I think his 'real' negative vote is the "natural" one where he talks about unknown attitudes. Nekozilla is someone we have denied numerous times, and he's not skilled or friendly in the least. This really just seems so fake...

There is a very clear bias going on with his method of voting. He's only giving positives to his closer friends, and those he can benefit off of. He's giving negative votes to users we should be GLAD to have applying, and I feel like he's either only voting on a bias (Votes only for close friends/people he can benefit from) or worse, he's voting based on something such as a payment system. If he's being paid for votes, we need to end it NOW.
Anything else: This user has been warned for this multiple times now, and we really need to take a stand and do something. I feel like good people are going to be denied because people are going to see his malicious votes, and just going off what he says.

Fla$h

eg_Fla$h
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by Fla$h » February 20, 2021, 4:52 am
A new offcial warning will be issued to blod_moon's account for lying in votes, 1 more warning and you will be kicked.
We have already talked about that and I hope you don't repeat this again.
Thanks for reporting.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Reports”