Reporting: Mr..EllLSa3eDY

You can use this section if you would like to report a Blackouts member.

Moderators: Blackouts Leader, Blackouts Staff

5 posts Page 1 of 1

Panadol

SR.OmaRSallaKH

by Panadol » March 30, 2021, 3:34 pm
Your name: Panadol
Their name: Mr..EllLSa3eDY
Reason: Doing a glitch or maybe hacker or scamming
Proof: https://youtu.be/lp7c81BxED8
Anything else:
Hey Blackouts group, as I know always that Blackouts not an original group and it's special and got special members that respectful and kind people, so what today happened that Mr..EllLSa3eDY send me a duel 300k bet, so I accepted by knowing he is a good guy, I played and played he was always running then I kept shooting him of course I was winning and easily, then he went inside a house idk how it's possible in a duel but he did it, I waited for him and started recording that time and waited and warned him many times then I kept /loc him until he is now in Willowfield other place that so far away I don't know how that happened but he kept laughing then he /ignore me, so server reconnected me I don't know why like they just reconnected me and the duel counted a win for Mr..EllLSa3eDY, so I warned him to give me money or I report he just kept laughing and then he /ignore me, that time I went really angry and just didn't do anything and I know you guys good people that will do the best thing that will help me, I lost $300k because of that and I worked hard to get this money so please can you just do anything to help me, I can put video in Youtube if you guys want so you see I am not lying I hope you believe me because I didn't record everything because my laptop is bad saying can't record more or something so please help. By the way I think that's not a Blackouts member attitude I don't think it's cool to scam and do that to other people.
Last edited by Panadol on March 30, 2021, 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler: show
/request panadol for all panadol services and species

The Buzzards Supporter
Ex-Tester/Staff

Stunt Kings Stunter
Leli's Squad Ex-Member
UFC Fighter
Vic's Gang Ex-RookieSpetsnaz Ex-Lieutenant

Alessandro Online

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » March 30, 2021, 3:54 pm
SR.OmaRSallaKH wrote :
Hey Blackouts group, as I know always that Blackouts not an original group and it's special and got special members that respectful and kind people, so what today happened that Mr..EllLSa3eDY send me a duel 300k bet, so I accepted by knowing he is a good guy, I played and played he was always running then I kept shooting him of course I was winning and easily, then he went inside a house idk how it's possible in a duel but he did it, I waited for him and started recording that time and waited and warned him many times then I kept /loc him until he is now in Willowfield other place that so far away I don't know how that happened but he kept laughing then he /ignore me, so server reconnected me I don't know why like they just reconnected me and the duel counted a win for Mr..EllLSa3eDY, so I warned him to give me money or I report he just kept laughing and then he /ignore me, that time I went really angry and just didn't do anything and I know you guys good people that will do the best thing that will help me, I lost $300k because of that and I worked hard to get this money so please can you just do anything to help me, I can put video in Youtube if you guys want so you see I am not lying I hope you believe me because I didn't record everything because my laptop is bad saying can't record more or something so please help.
EDIT: https://youtu.be/lp7c81BxED8 This is the video link

Hey man first go check there in report
https://ls-rcr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=707&t=82710

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

by Diplomatic. » April 7, 2021, 2:51 pm
Hey,
Sorry for the late response

Anyways, the uploaded video as evidence is now unavailable, could you please try to re-upload it or publish it if you're still willing to stick with the report in case the problem wasn't solved yet

RockingJohnson wrote :

Panadol

SR.OmaRSallaKH

by Panadol » April 26, 2021, 9:55 am
Diplomatic. wrote :
Hey,

Anyways, the uploaded video as evidence is now unavailable, could you please try to re-upload it or publish it if you're still willing to stick with the report in case the problem wasn't solved yet

Hi sir, sorry for my late response too, sir Karthik refunded my money but that was because of global report not in group report, by the way I don't know where the video is and I lost the video and the link, I don't know why, so I think I can close the report now I forgive Mr elsa3edy for that no problems.
/request panadol for all panadol services and species

The Buzzards Supporter
Ex-Tester/Staff

Stunt Kings Stunter
Leli's Squad Ex-Member
UFC Fighter
Vic's Gang Ex-RookieSpetsnaz Ex-Lieutenant

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

by Diplomatic. » April 26, 2021, 10:02 am
SR.OmaRSallaKH wrote :
Diplomatic. wrote :
Hey,

Hi sir, sorry for my late response too, sir Karthik refunded my money but that was because of global report not in group report, by the way I don't know where the video is and I lost the video and the link, I don't know why, so I think I can close the report now I forgive Mr elsa3edy for that no problems.

I'm glad it was somehow solved to some extent. Closed upon request.

RockingJohnson wrote :
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Reports”