Reporting: 7anoty_Blood mon

You can use this section if you would like to report a Blackouts member.

Moderators: Blackouts Leader, Blackouts Staff

10 posts Page 1 of 1

Sebastian

OOO94OOO

by Sebastian » June 30, 2021, 10:35 am
Your name: Ooo94Ooo
Their name: Blood_Mon, 7anoty
Reason: Invalid vote
Proof: Image Image
Anything else: Well, i'm always active as criminal skin and my activity is great enough also it 100/100 proof: Image
I also used to speak with them but from unfortunately 7anoty was want me to ask him to change my vote but i didn't, when i try to speak with him he always says '' you want me change the vote for positive? it hard i'll try ok? he wants me to say '' ok and break the rules'' I hope any staff take action, also blood mon was reported already by amrelmady though, also i'm everyday and always in the game

Fla$h

eg_Fla$h
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by Fla$h » June 30, 2021, 11:08 am
Blod_Moon You have 24 hours to explain yourself or you will be kicked from the group.

Sebastian

OOO94OOO

by Sebastian » July 1, 2021, 12:35 am
Also, After 7anoty became as reported he used to delete '' active at cop '' see he changed it Image

Note: I hope any staff take an action between both of them for breaking the rule and blood broke this rule a lot also he was warned by [Lsrcr]Fla$h
Thanks.

BloodMoon

blod_moon

by BloodMoon » July 1, 2021, 12:47 am
Sebastian wrote :
Your name: Ooo94Ooo
Their name: Blood_Mon, 7anoty
Reason: Invalid vote
Proof: Image Image
Anything else: Well, i'm always active as criminal skin and my activity is great enough also it 100/100 proof: Image
I also used to speak with them but from unfortunately 7anoty was want me to ask him to change my vote but i didn't, when i try to speak with him he always says '' you want me change the vote for positive? it hard i'll try ok? he wants me to say '' ok and break the rules'' I hope any staff take action, also blood mon was reported already by amrelmady though, also i'm everyday and always in the game

Ok Bro Sorry for My Vote.. I guess i really Wrong For that .. For give me this time mate :(
Blackouts Trusted
The Buzzards Ex-member
Los Vagos Ex-Member
pcc [OoO] Ex-Member
NCS Ex-Member

BloodMoon

blod_moon

by BloodMoon » July 1, 2021, 12:59 am
Sorry bro next time I just have to be humble so that it won't be published again. and i hope you Accept my apologize That's all...
Blackouts Trusted
The Buzzards Ex-member
Los Vagos Ex-Member
pcc [OoO] Ex-Member
NCS Ex-Member

Sebastian

OOO94OOO

by Sebastian » July 1, 2021, 1:02 am
Well, I was about to accept it but after I used to check all your reports and I found that you were reported by a lot of people for same reason, So that reason i'll not accept your apologize, As such as I know blackouts has members are know the rules well and good people, that's my reply, Staff you can do whatever you want but in the last I didn't accept his apologize yet

BloodMoon

blod_moon

by BloodMoon » July 1, 2021, 1:06 am
Ok bro :(
Blackouts Trusted
The Buzzards Ex-member
Los Vagos Ex-Member
pcc [OoO] Ex-Member
NCS Ex-Member

BloodMoon

blod_moon

by BloodMoon » July 1, 2021, 1:11 am
If you are not accepted my apologize it's ok bro... I Deserve my Punishment (: <3 Kick And Blacklested.. Flash Dissetion for that (: <3 I Hope You accepted my apologize.. that's all..
Blackouts Trusted
The Buzzards Ex-member
Los Vagos Ex-Member
pcc [OoO] Ex-Member
NCS Ex-Member

BloodMoon

blod_moon

by BloodMoon » July 1, 2021, 1:15 am
i'm ready for my Punishment (: <3 Thank you All
Blackouts Trusted
The Buzzards Ex-member
Los Vagos Ex-Member
pcc [OoO] Ex-Member
NCS Ex-Member

Fla$h

eg_Fla$h
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by Fla$h » July 1, 2021, 1:33 am
After reviewing the original votes and all the evidence included with all the replies, I have came to this:

For 7anoty, he was already spoken to and he did indeed edit his vote to be proper enough considering this was his first time and that he is indeed a new member in the group.

Blod_Moon, I'm sorry it had to end like this but you were asked many times to follow the rules and to give a proper reason to defend yourself but your replies did not justify your actions at all and you have done it many times now so it appears to me that you did not learn your lesson yet. This was not your first time as you were given many chances in the past couple of months while removing and adding official warnings to your account in these months for the same reason.

Your account has been given a 3rd warning and you have been kicked from the group and you may re-apply after 30Days from now for breaking the same rules multiple times.

Case Closed.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Reports”