Bombshell

Bombshell

by Bombshell » October 19, 2023, 11:49 am
Your in-game name: Bombshell
Score: 17540
Country and timezone: Palestine (GMT+3)
Proof of stats:
Spoiler: show

Reason: Hello there, it's me Bombshell, hope you're all doing well. I'm submitting my application today here to join LSPD United. I have interest in becoming part of your group. I'm highly energized and active with great confidential with decent skills. I'm a well-known player who is truly worthy. I want to be a part of you guys here because this group has an outstanding reputation, members with high skills and well performing members and I feel I can be a good fit for your group and develop myself with you.

When Bobbi motivated me I couldn't stop myself from applying here because it is the only group that is the greatest and favorite for me, it has been months and I have been working hard to achieve my goals which I have succeeded in achieving top 1 on Arrests in the month of September and I'm also currently in the top 3 on Arrests in 2023 which is the highest goal I have achieved absolutely. Since I'm doing my best these days, I decided to apply for the best LEO group in our community since I'm very active being a cop and of course one of the most important reasons is the great teamwork here.

In conclusion, I would like to say that I will remain a loyal member, take things seriously and will always work/help to achieve the group’s goals and maintaining the summit of the group.
It would be my pleasure to be accepted here.

Best regards,
Bombshell.

LSPD United - We Are One

Fla$h

eg_Fla$h
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by Fla$h » October 20, 2023, 10:17 am
Thank you for applying for LSPD United!
★★★ Members may start voting ★★★

Fla$h

eg_Fla$h
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by Fla$h » October 24, 2023, 7:49 pm

Sorry, the LSPD United Staff has decided to deny your application.
We do not feel that you are ready to join yet.
You may re-apply in 14 days.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Denied Applications”