Moderator: LSPD United Chiefs

3 posts Page 1 of 1

Fady

Fady

by Fady » November 23, 2017, 6:16 am
Positive
Spoiler: show

Good Luck Name for applying for LSPDU.
I have taken your test, attitude, activity and skills into consideration, and decided to give you a Positive for the following reasons:
+Test: You have scored amazing test results, and I have no problem with them.

+Attitude: You have a decent attitude and I've never seen you fighting with anyone.

+Activity: You are highly active in the server, and always/mostly in police skin.

+Skills: You are a highly skilled player, and it was shown while playing with you.

+History: You're always following the rules, and you never broke any.

Notes: You seem like a nice guy that is highly active in the server. You have a great attitude, and that's what I like about you the most. You always follow the rules, and your skills are really good. You definitely deserve to be on the member list.

Good Luck
Your name - Rank

Neutral

I have taken your test, attitude, activity and skills into consideration, and decided to give you a Neutral for the following reasons:
+Test: You have scored amazing test results, and I have no problem with them.

-Attitude: You sometimes make small fights on the mainchat, but your attitude is great

+Activity: You are active in the server, and in police skin.

-Skills: You are skilled, but you need improvement in driving and SOC.

+History: I've never seen you rulebreaking.

Notes: You're a great guy, but your attitude is sometimes unstable. You have a high activity in the server, and you're skilled. You haven't broken any rule as far as I can remember, but take my tip, and try chasing suspects using Sultan

Good Luck
Your name - Rank

Negative

I have taken your test, attitude, activity and skills into consideration, and decided to give you a Negative for the following reasons:
-Test: Average test results. I believe you could do better.

-Attitude: Your attitude is unstable and you're always fighting on mainchat.

-Activity: You are active in the server, but MOSTLY in criminal skin

-Skills: You are skilled, but you need improvement in shooting and SOC.

-History: You're not always abiding by the rules.

Notes: Your test results are really bad and need improvement. Your attitude is unstable, and you're mostly in criminal skin. You seem unskilled to me, and I've seen you rule-breaking a lot.

Good Luck
Your name - Rank

Code for each
Positive [Template]

Code: Select all
[col][quote][center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7buj3cire3F08Yfe/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
[size=120]Good Luck [b]Name[/b] for applying for LSPDU.
[i]I have taken your test, attitude, activity and skills into consideration, and decided to give you a [/i] [b][color=#008000]Positive [/color][/b] [i]for the following reasons:[/size] [/i][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/T1zvVsu.png[/img][/center][/quote]|
[b]+Test:[/b] You have scored amazing test results, and I have no problem with them.

[b]+Attitude:[/b] You have a decent attitude and I've never saw you fighting with anyone.

[b]+Activity:[/b] You are highly active in the server, and always/mostly in police skin.

[b]+Skills:[/b] You are a highly skilled player, and it was shown while playing with you.

[b]+History:[/b] You're always following the rules, and you never broke any.

[i]Notes: You seem like a nice guy that is highly active in the server. You have a great attitude, and that's what I like about you the most. You always follow the rules, and your skills are really good. You definitely deserve to be on the member list.[/i]

[i]Good Luck
Your name - Rank[/i][/col]

Neutral [Template]
[col][quote][center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7buj3cire3F08Yfe/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
[i]I have taken your test, attitude, activity and skills into consideration, and decided to give you a [/i] [b][color=#FFBF00]Neutral[/color][/b] [i]for the following reasons:[/size] [/i][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/T1zvVsu.png[/img][/center][/quote]|
[b]+Test:[/b] You have scored amazing test results and I have no problem with them.

[b]-Attitude:[/b] You sometimes make small fights on the mainchat, but your attitude is great

[b]+Activity:[/b] You are active in the server, and in police skin.

[b]-Skills:[/b] You are skilled, but you need improvement in driving and SOC.

[b]+History:[/b] I've never seen you rulebreaking.

[i]Notes: You're a great guy, but your attitude is sometimes unstable. You have a high activity in the server, and you're skilled. You haven't broken any rule as far as I can remember, but take my tip, and try chasing suspects using Sultan[/i]

[i]Good Luck

Negative [Template]
[i]I have taken your test, attitude, activity and skills into consideration, and decided to give you a [/i] [b][color=#FF0000]Negative[/color][/b] [i]for the following reasons:[/size] [/i][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/T1zvVsu.png[/img][/center][/quote]|
[b]-Test:[/b] Average test results. I believe you could do better.

[b]-Attitude:[/b] Your attitude is unstable and you're always fighting on mainchat.

[b]-Activity:[/b] You are active in the server, but MOSTLY in criminal skin

[b]-Skills:[/b] You are skilled, but you need improvement in shooting and SOC.

[b]-History:[/b] You're not always abiding by the rules.

[i]Notes: Your test results are really bad and need improvement. Your attitude is unstable, and you're mostly in criminal skin. You seem unskilled to me, and I've seen you rule-breaking a lot.[/i]

[i]Good Luck
Last edited by Fady on June 22, 2018, 7:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

LSPD United Staff Member & Instructor
S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

Shahan

ShahaN
Event Host
Event Host Supporter

by Shahan » November 23, 2017, 9:43 am
Great

Fady

Fady

by Fady » April 16, 2018, 5:28 pm