Spetsnaz | Next chapter

No matter what difficulties or challenges, we'll be there!

Moderator: Spetsnaz HC

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Criminal

Criminal
Donator

by Criminal » January 9, 2023, 8:39 pm
Hello everyone, as we all know the V10 is now deployed in the main server and a lot of changes are there related to the groups and I'm sure most of you are aware of them. I my self decided to close the group for the time being and we will be doing invite only system which means we will be resetting all the rights. I my self support the updates and we hope the best but of course the group spawn is not really useful because you cannot equip the weapons or items so It's best for all of us that we spawn at the Los Santos Police Department and bring back the PD!

It's been a great journey all together, we built up a great family and made Spetsnaz one of the best group as a community, I would like to thank everyone who invested the time and always been there to grow the group and make it one of the best.

I would like to mention some players who really worked hard as the high command of Spetsnaz and did their best to establish the group and keep it running for such a long period of time and of course I cannot mention every single member/donator but for sure without all of you Spetsnaz would not be as best as it has been.

[Lsrcr]Experimental
[Lsrcr]Kawish
[Lsrcr]Veen
[Lsrcr]Bear
[Lsrcr]Mockery
[Lsrcr]Squanix
Mongraal

We might come back again, thank you!

Spetsnaz Leader,
[Lsrcr]Shah

Spetsnaz Owner | Ex-Pagati Don

Nex