Report [Lsrcr]Fierce - Taking Bribe

Has a Spetsnaz member broken one of the rules? Report him here!

Moderator: Spetsnaz HC

5 posts Page 1 of 1

Bear

Bear
Event Host
Event Host Supporter

by Bear » February 5, 2022, 11:48 am
Your In-Game name: [Lsrcr]Bear
His/Her In-Game name: [Lsrcr]Fierce
Proofs: https://ibb.co/MDXmGHR
https://ibb.co/56409wv
https://ibb.co/FsDFXNX
Reason: Taking bribes.

So I was in Pagati skin when I was fishing with Tuesday and Inzane at Ocean Docks to get some illegal fish, then Fierce suddenly came to us and idk if he wants to watch or something. Then Tuesday offer this fierce a jailcard/s to arrest (only) me. You can also see in the first screenshot that he wants inzane to give him another jailcard in order to arrest me. Then, when inzane gave him a jailcard (idk if he gave, but im sure tuesday gave jailcards to him) he started to /search me and arrest me. I was waiting for him to search tuesday and inzane to arrest but he didn't. So I consider it that he took a bribe from them. I was waiting for his apology so I wouldn't report and give him another chance, but he didn't even do anything. Searching for illegal fish isn't wrong, but taking bribe is. I'm just being professional here. Rules is still a rule.

Additional note: I though zl50 was wrong with the vote in swat with this quote
ZL5O wrote :
being good only towards people who you need vote or anything from them otherwise you don't. "

But guess what, I was wrong. Well hopefully, some swat members will see this report so that they're aware of your real intetions.

That's all. Have a good day y'all.

Tamer wrote :
Helping players is not ass licking, this is literally being helpful

Coolguy

Tuesday

by Coolguy » February 5, 2022, 11:56 am
Fierce, I'd like to hear your defense on this.

Also, given that I was the one that gave [Lsrcr]Fierce a jailcard. I gave it to him purely as a joke, and was actually expecting him to return it back. But he took it seriously. And he took a bribe and searched [Lsrcr]Bear.

After I discussed the matter with both of them in-game, [Lsrcr]Fierce behaved as if nothing happened. He apologized to Bear in-game right after I told him not apologizing was wrong. He did so only to please me. So that obviously pushed Bear to report.

On that note, I will wait for [Lsrcr]Fierce's reply on this before taking any decisions.

Spoiler: show
Former Positions

Maltesini Underboss
Pagati Underboss

Gambino Underboss
Blackouts Miracle

Stunt Kings Tester
Renegades Tester
Current Positions

S.A Army Event Officer
S.A Army Sergeant

Absynth's Crew Veteran
Spetsnaz General
SFC Cruiser
Community Supporter

Fierce

F1erce
Donator
SWAT VIP

by Fierce » February 5, 2022, 12:19 pm
Can you read this rule carefully ?
You can not take bribes from suspects.

The rules is says that i won't take bribes from the suspects, Is you were a suspect or something? You said that you was Pagati Skin. I was standing near them before you think to come, Right Tuesday offered a JCs to me and i took it as a joke that's why I asked Inzane about another one, This is all happening while I think we were joking but IDK why you took this as a seriously thing, But it's the time to know the people very will and who I should avoid joking with.

You talking about ZL5O, I don't really know why he does that, We was not only friends i thought we were mostly like brother, He keep saying to me "Fierce4SWAT(fail soon)" and "Negative soon" I consider all of that as a joke, But after he voted for that, And he said that i'll spam him, I didn't even talk with him about that because it is he opinion and take it as an advice..

I already returned the JCs to Tuesday and i wouldn't know that even was a bribe because you weren't even a suspect.

That's all, I'll respect your decision on that report. Plus I apologised to Bear in game but IDK if he accepts it or no. But it's okay.
Welcome To The World Of Viruses

https://fierc.mysellix.io

• Learn from yesterday
• Live for today
• Hope for tomorrow
• The important thing
Is not to stop questioning

• Someone can be Smarter
• Someone can be Prettier
• Someone can be Younger
•-- But keep in mind that no one will be you.

Pagati Soldier

SWAT PVT2

The Buzzards Assassin (Tester)

The Rulers Bodyguard (Tester)

Unknown Supporter

Absynth's Crew Assassin

Blackouts Executioner

Spetsnaz VIP

StuntKings Stunter

Leli's Squad Member (Lvl 2)

UFC Fighter

Renegades Amateur

PCC [oOo]

Los Vagos Gang Banger

Bear

Bear
Event Host
Event Host Supporter

by Bear » February 5, 2022, 12:31 pm
Fierce_Warrior wrote :
Can you read this rule carefully ?

The rules is says that i won't take bribes from the suspects, Is you were a suspect or something? You said that you was Pagati Skin. I was standing near them before you think to come, Right Tuesday offered a JCs to me and i took it as a joke that's why I asked Inzane about another one, This is all happening while I think we were joking but IDK why you took this as a seriously thing, But it's the time to know the people very will and who I should avoid joking with.

You talking about ZL5O, I don't really know why he does that, We was not only friends i thought we were mostly like brother, He keep saying to me "Fierce4SWAT(fail soon)" and "Negative soon" I consider all of that as a joke, But after he voted for that, And he said that i'll spam him, I didn't even talk with him about that because it is he opinion and take it as an advice..

I already returned the JCs to Tuesday and i wouldn't know that even was a bribe because you weren't even a suspect.

That's all, I'll respect your decision on that report. Plus I apologised to Bear in game but IDK if he accepts it or no. But it's okay.

Illegal fishing = suspect (Tuesday)(Inzane) = You took the jailcard.

Tamer wrote :
Helping players is not ass licking, this is literally being helpful

Criminal

Criminal
Donator

by Criminal » February 5, 2022, 12:51 pm
Well, First of all I suggest you guys to only joke around with the people you really mean to joke with in such condition. Also, I don't know why the screenshots of proofs are taken too late and not at the same time.
Secondly, the rule states that you are not allowed to take bribes from the suspects. I don't see that you bribed him to let you go away in the proofs attached and also there is no proof of Tuesday or Inzane bribing him to not arrest them.

Again, If you guys cannot handle the jokes so please don't joke around with each other. No action taken!

Spetsnaz Owner | Ex-Pagati Don
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Reports”