[S3]The Journey, You shouldn't have done that.

Maltesini related stuff.

Moderators: Maltesini Caporegimes, Maltesini Staff

2 posts Page 1 of 1

prabash 4

Prab

by prabash 4 » January 30, 2019, 6:17 am

Spoiler: show
OOC-Reached season-3, this season will be a lot of fun and a lot of destruction. Stay tuned ! To see my previous Chapters go to the link below.
>https://ls-rcr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=785&t=98411

:Season-3, Chapter-5:
You shouldn't have done that.

Shit, got changed. The people who I didn't like reached at the top of the throne. Although I didn't give a shit, I was there to do my job, I just did what I could, I gave Pagati the Los Santos, or shall I say it was MINE.I was an underboss, as the last wish of John, he wanted to see the family prosper but power is a very delightful as well as a very dangerous word. I gave the new one, The Los Santos. In-fact because of that, I had respect in the streets. They used to call me the top man, leading every shit. Pagati was well structured, and well managed but it's a common rule in mafia's world. You don't let your competition prosper. I was doing so well, that he charged me of some bullshit, leaving me no power. Now this has fucking started. You just can't take the power, off the best. It was a disrespectful demise for me. Now, as a good thing, People like me get calls cause at the end of the day because It's all business.

I was trapped, between Pagati's Hitmen in Los Santos. I had no where to go. And I Though of something, you shouldn't forget your roots.One of my lads that I had trained, Nicholas. I hit him up, he fortunately said, I will talk up with Vito, Now the don, with the hard ass balls, trying to kill me for 2 years, why would he take me ?But as being, smart and a business minded person , he knew what to do. He hits me up saying "You got one shot, you fuck it up. This time I will make sure, Your bones won't even be left".After that within next 2 hours, I am there at the airport.

The good thing for me was, I could now work freely. Although it was from the scrap,as an associate. I can work from the scrap, to fuck up the empire that I built. I knew I couldn't do it alone, I needed smart men at my back, so then after that my master plan start-ted towards my journey in a new era, to a new beginning.

I reach back, A dude is there to pick me up, and from that time I decided. It's all in or nothing. This is the time to shine, and show them saying that " You shouldn't have done that !"

Coolguy

Tuesday

by Coolguy » January 31, 2019, 6:01 pm
Good job! 2 roleplay points have been added to your name.

Former Positions

Maltesini Underboss
Pagati Underboss

Gambino Underboss
Blackouts Miracle

Stunt Kings Tester
Renegades Tester
Current Positions

S.A Army Event Officer
S.A Army Sergeant

Absynth's Crew Veteran