Prab Starcci-The journey.

Moderators: Maltesini Caporegimes, Maltesini Staff

1 post Page 1 of 1

prabash 4

Prab

by prabash 4 » January 30, 2019, 5:30 am

Case code-6780JfDG
File: Classified, S_C_D_G
Description name: Prab Starcci also known as The Ghost.
Case dismissed: Suspect was dead.
Case Closure:1234_BCJ

Name: Prab

Lastname: Starcci

Nickname: The Ghost

Birthplace: Unknown

Birthday: 12/02/1989

Height: 6ft' 1inch

Weight: 79 kg

Residence: United States Of America.

Years active in crime: 9

Criminal records:: Classfied [source code BJCH_(C#$)]

:Background Check:

Prab Starcci was bron in the early 90’s. United States accepted a refugee camp at 1975, where Tuco starcci along with his business associates moved along the refugee camp to settle down in Los Santos. Their family was established, they had been doing dirty business all over the town. Although they were only doing petty crimes, no one gave a fuck to them.Neither the cops nor Mobs.They grew very strong from from 1980 to 1990, After 1990 Viktor starcci, Prab’s father assassinated Tuco Starcci and he expanded his business between early 90 tys to late 21st century. Now they had been getting some highlights, at that time Prab Starcci, killed a CIA agents named, Hendrick Riggins. He killed the agent from the order of his old man. CIA wanted the case but FBI took it it. The Starcci crime family, was very powerful but Los Santos had a special syndicate. The syndicate didn’t like The Starcci’s crime family’s work and they had arranged an coup against them. There was a war, an close man of Viktor he ratted out for the commission. Later that day, it was all on the news that, 35 people dead on a bomb blast at a warehouse. All of The Starcci were dead, but we couldn’t confirm it, someone smart has escaped.

So,in accordance to the case, there has been no sighting of Prab Stracci, He might have have escaped or he might be dead. Some say he works in as a ghost, too clean never leaves a single clue. If any sighting of possible threat, his file can be re-opened and a operation can be enhanced with a supervisors permission at the respected authority. Till then this file will be closed.

:Chapter 1, The Journey
An offer that, you cannot refuse...

My family was ordered to be assassinated by The Syndicate, there was a bomb planted at our warehouse were we had a big drug deal planned. My dad sent me out for getting him some blunts, I was not much of a use back then as I was just a kid. When I suddenly Came back. I heard a big explosion 'BOOOM' than suddenly all fell down. I was broken down, Uncle Martin was out of the bomb zone, as he was smart he took me away from the area. Then soon after he was also killed by a syndicate member. I was alone, I had no idea what to do. All I knew was, how we can do business and use guns.

Spoiler: show

I had heard of a Family named The Maltesini Family, I thought they were pretty strong and they were the real deal. I somehow got inside the family. They were rich and they were strict, All I wanted was to take revenge on my Fathers death and kick some asses of the people in syndicate. I couldn't do shit, they were very powerful, I worked quiet a while in the Maltesini Family. I worked very hard and it paid off. But Vito never had interest in my dealings, I wouldn't blame him. At that time, Maltesini and Pagati were on a bad blood and he couldn't go after The Syndicate. Despite of the fact, that Maltesini was in tight situation, Vito always wanted to have control over me, He wanted me to be his wing man. The man of his dreams.Who would do his work perfectly,as I was said 'The Ghost' who would never leave his traces. I had no intention of staying at Maltesini but I had nowhere to go and if I had been alone, I would be dead if I had left. Soon Vito decided to form an alliance with The Syndicate but they rejected as they were on kind of a cold war, with the Pagati's. I was pretty upset.

Sooner or later, It had been coming, The Pagati's Con set up an meeting with me. He was pleased with my type of work and he understood me. He wanted me to reach the highest limit and he gave me the offer that I couldn't refuse. Well, It's my second day here, the line of work is great and it's hard out here. I like the work and the respect you get is the real deal here. Soon, I will be taking revenge on them and it will be a bang! Setting up this scene, I am pretty happy and looking forward to my Job.

:Chapter 2, The Journey:

The Threats...

I knew I had it coming, sooner or later. Action leads to consequences and yes you should face the consequences of your deed. Well, if you don't want to face one you have to be smart,diligent and accurate but these things are rarely seen in a human. Although, today I had some some work down at the bar of Los Collinas. Soon after that I left and passed down the street of ganton, where I saw something amazing.

When I saw them, I was kind of amazed by what they were doing. They were robbing a man, like seriously. I was dying inside and wanted to laugh so hard, but it was non of my business. Although there was a guy I was interested in, His name is Nicolas Fury, I saw him in my clothes. Now why my clothes, to understand we got to move back to time.

Yup, that kid was just a guard back then, he was barely of any use. I trained him internally and externally, that kid is smart young and can do far better and which reaches my concern is, why the fuck did they have get that kid in front of me ? Well, might be I couldn't kill or maybe they think he can surpas me ?Gambling sure can be a risky game..

Anyways, they were just robbing a guy at the middle of the road, I went along as they certainly stopped me. Along with these, things they gave me threat, enhance to, get me out of this. Cause they know, How much I can be a pain in their asses.They wanted to take me on the sight, but as I said Diligence, Accuracy is needed in the line of business and for this cruel world.Well, it was interesting what move Vito was thinking, let's see how will it go along.

:Chapter 3, The Journey:

No compromises in the line of business....

Well, It was time for work and the time to shine. The Con had given me a job to do. I had to get out our cash from a Local trucker. I got an information that he always passes through a local bar in East Los Santos. So, i waited for him at the location. He wasn't there, Last time also I wanted to find him but I ran in with some Maltesini guys. Now, it was too much, I had waited too long. As I was just about to leave, I finally saw a truck and I followed it.

I followed the guy, he went to a local bar in Ganton, I went in and ordered up a drink.

I turned down to the guy. He was little nervous by seeing me, we had a pretty bad conversation.I asked him where our god damn money was. He refused to give, it was a hectic job. I wanted to thrash the kid's head on the ground but I controlled my self. I again asked, where was our money?

He then, ditched me and got away from the bar. I got out of the bar, he had jacked someone's car. I had to follow him again, he had gone long way and was near to East Los Santos highway. The Night was dark and cold and there were no one around.His engine suddenly stopped, maybe the jacking wasn't done right. He panic-kingly got out and now words wouldn't just work out.

Soon, after this, he started talking. He went to call the Don at the middle of the night. I waited for it and I soon got my message also he gave me the money. After this, I had to do what I was special at and there's a reason why people call me 'The Ghost'.

:Season-2, Chapter-4:
Ambition has no Limits.

I had reached at a new phase of my life.The big dun and dusted promotion had me all pumped up. My life was getting up to a new phase. There was respect for me in the streets. People were scared, I would be called as 'The Ghost'. I had respect and my ego was at the top. I thought that no one could fucking touch me or even lay a finger on me. The bosses started to listen what I had to say. My next priority was to wipe out the syndicate. So, I called up my boy Jason, who was just a rookie. We went towards a small trip to Mount Chiliad.

Every fucking single one of them knew, what a motherfucking guy I was. Whom did I work for. and What could I do, There was a cousin.His name's Robin he was way small when the attack on my happened. He doesn't know our background but he sure is tough. He came to me looking for a job. Well, yeah I can give him a job, but I need the Bosses permission to do so. I move out to Stuart who is also known as 'The Raptor'. A tough bastard. He was a warlord and no one understands what a warlord is better than me. Their precision is top-notch, they don't act stupid, they're smart and they know when should they back down and they would know when to fire up others ass'es. That's why he is one of the bosses.

Anyways, he was a little busy. I moved up to him when he was free. I moved towards him and he suddenly said,"Well Prab, good job. I've been expecting you.". I was like , sure thing boss. Then he said me, that I was in charge of the recruitment and the bar in conference center . Then he had to go, but being in charge of the recruitment with a brand new bar to handle, that was an icing on the cake to me.So, now I was on the top of the league. People had to take appointments to talk with me. Well, that achievement wouldn't have been there If I hadn't move on. There were people working for me. I had guards around me. I didn't have time.People would listen to me, once I said dead, he would be dead. There would be thugs, lawyers, small shots business man and wanna be politicians just trying to talk with me . Well, it sure isn't an easy task.

Time was passing by, I was moving along with the bar and along the bar's I see Michael Corleone.Now to know, Michael he's a smart guy with the brains of an hawk.In Maltesini along with me there were, 4 guys who were controlling the family. One was me, Other was Michael. Another was Leonardo, who is out of town and rumored to be dead and Mark who was killed by a cop. The Kid is one of the rookie whom I trained. Now Michael and Nicolas are in control, others than that I don't know shit. Now to talk about Michael, he's one of the darn guys who would give you lot's of troubles. He's Smart and I wouldn't want to mess with him.

Michael wanted to meet me, in my bar. As, he was famous, my guards didn't let him in, armed. He's in with no guns. He does have something to talk about. It's about business, where he talks about cocaine. Well, I said him I don't have the authority to deal shit and I purposed him a deal that Maltesini's should sort out things with Pagati because in the lines of business, war is the last thing you want. Well, he didn't say a word and he left because he got a call from someone. And I had to go along with my works. This power sure does enhance me but the thing about power is.the more you have, the worst you become.

:Season-2, Chapter-5:
Moving On.

The previous bar's location and the status was shitty, to be honest. I barely had managed, any censored would walk up and the security was pretty weak.So, I looked up for places and I had found one in the market and it was hella expensive. Never the less the location was good and I could do my business in peace. Time passed by and I had gone along with the bar.

The problem with my new location was that, there were lot's of competition around my bar area. Some place were good and some were shitty. I tried to have peace with them those motherfuckers, Only one didn't give any shit about that.Others knew who the fuck I was. So, I called my outsiders who were working up for me. Saying I had a job for them. Others were fine but there was this guy near my bar with a big ass attitude and he was showing that in front of me. I had to take care of that. I called up my friend Joey, to take out information about him and he gave me something. He had his favorite car parked up in ocean docks, all I had to do was....

I knew that things were good now, that censored had stopped but everyone should know what I was. So, I wanted to set up and example. If you don't show ,you are tough and you can't be touched there will be no respect. Power and money is everything. Well, I was lucky I had one of them. I call up on my phone and I ask one of my guys to get get dressed and meet me at my new bar. He shows up. We went to that cunts bar and and destroyed all up into pieces.

Things were going out pretty well and suddenly Mr.Michael of the Maltesini shows up at my new place. Things were good between us. We were getting along, their don wanted my head but Michael was smart. Anyways he wanted to discuss business. He said that Pagati should buy up the Maltesini's coke. I said him,"Pagati's never going to do that," I said that because, there was bad blood between them and nothing was stopping them but on the other hand, I waned more money and as I said. I had power but I didn't have cash. Which technically doesn't mean I wasn't rich.I was rich I wasn't rich enough. So, I had taken the deal.

Next day Michael calls up at my phone, I was at my house. He arranges for a meeting. I go down at the old office, he shows me the product. It was pretty good. So, the main problem was the negotiation part. He offered me in grams,I was like, you got be joking. Who the fuck offers me in grams. Anyways i don't know what was that but I said I need a cargo full, The price was 1.9 Mil. Well, that was too fucking high. We got down at 1 mil and the deal was set for the next day,

1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “The Bar”