Higher tier businesses

Report any bugs seen on our server or website here. You may report anything from glitches in our script to typos.

Moderator: Developers

5 posts Page 1 of 1

Wanted.

Wanted
Game Administrator
Duel Master

by Wanted. » January 13, 2023, 10:13 am
Where does the bug appear: (server)
When did the bug appear: V10
Describe the bug: https://youtu.be/dRBN4Od6kJ0
Frequency: (rare)
Severity: (minor)
Steps to reproduce: Unable to pick up the good stuff after drilling the vault.

Hiresh

Hiresh
Developer

by Hiresh » January 13, 2023, 5:16 pm
Fixed in the next update, I'll keep the bug report open in case it still bugs or if there's another bug related to it.

[Lsrcr]SkBoY

SkBoY
Donator

by [Lsrcr]SkBoY » January 14, 2023, 3:19 pm
Hiresh wrote :
Fixed in the next update, I'll keep the bug report open in case it still bugs or if there's another bug related to it.

Not sure if the "fix" is on the server yet or not but, I've tried to rob the place twice today and the same thing happened..
Sup bitch!

Hiresh

Hiresh
Developer

by Hiresh » January 14, 2023, 3:28 pm
[Lsrcr]SkBoY wrote :
Hiresh wrote :

Not sure if the "fix" is on the server yet or not but, I've tried to rob the place twice today and the same thing happened..

Server hasn't updated yet, I'll let you know here when it is. You can also check viewtopic.php?f=9&t=97792 or #updates in the Ls-rcr discord server to get info about the updates and when they happen.

Hiresh

Hiresh
Developer

by Hiresh » January 18, 2023, 1:46 pm
Hiresh wrote :
[Lsrcr]SkBoY wrote :
Hiresh wrote :

Server hasn't updated yet, I'll let you know here when it is. You can also check viewtopic.php?f=9&t=97792 or #updates in the Ls-rcr discord server to get info about the updates and when they happen.

Forgot to reply here, the server got updated two days ago. If you still experience this do leave a reply :)

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Bug Reports”