LSPD bug, and money

Report any bugs seen on our server or website here. You may report anything from glitches in our script to typos.

Moderator: Developers

5 posts Page 1 of 1

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » June 16, 2023, 7:56 am
Where does the bug appear: Server
When did the bug appear: Last few weeks
Describe the bug: When going to the LSPD, occasionally it fails to spawn two vehicles, a maverick and a police car. It has no rhyme or reason, and happens at random. Leads to a bunch of OPcode warnings then a crash.
Frequency: Random
Severity: Blocker
Steps to reproduce: Just run past LSPD all the time, it'll happen sometime.

Note: I tried with both mod sets, and a clear copy with no mods, was able to trigger it every time.

Where does the bug appear: Server
When did the bug appear: V11
Describe the bug: If you crash, you lose the money in your wallet
Frequency: Always
Severity: Major
Steps to reproduce: Have cash on hand, crash, and it's gone :D

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » July 28, 2023, 4:14 pm
Bumping this because the money crash bug just dropped me another 12k

seriously, I'm out like 100k at this point and no one has even answered, it's eating my profits to the point I'm ready to start eating lower rank game admins.

Richano

Richano
Developer

by Richano » July 28, 2023, 10:13 pm
Do other people confirm having this bug? OPcode errors sound like a client-side issue to me. Also, could you try to find some reproduction steps to make the bug occur? Or at least some important things you did between the time you got the bug at LSPD and the last time you got to LSPD without having the bug.

And if possible, could you post the OPcodes here if you're able to. Might help me getting a lead on a possible fix.

Some great ol' memories

Spoiler: show
[Lsrcr]Quiet Logic

RockingJohnson wrote :
$@richano1@$ wrote :
Great work brothers and thanks for the compliments.

Dude you are lord in making promos. :D
Nice updates

Trailers that i made (with some help of others)

Former positions

National Crime Syndicate Prospect - Clowns Clown - LSRCR RadioDJ - Devils Monster - Tester

Current positions

Blackouts Advisor - Tester/Staff - Army Sergeant Major - TO - Absynth's Crew Gunman - Regular Player - Tagged member - LSPDU Cadet - Comrades Worker - Stuntkings StuntKing - Tester/Staff - Beta Tester - Donator

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » July 28, 2023, 11:42 pm
Richano wrote :
Do other people confirm having this bug? OPcode errors sound like a client-side issue to me. Also, could you try to find some reproduction steps to make the bug occur? Or at least some important things you did between the time you got the bug at LSPD and the last time you got to LSPD without having the bug.

And if possible, could you post the OPcodes here if you're able to. Might help me getting a lead on a possible fix.

That was fixed actually. It was due to a police car being spawned inside a wall constantly (assuming a hacker got it there)

The issue im still facing is losing my money on crashes. Any crashes. I could be driving and time out (because poor internet) and log in, not cash. I could try to spawn and my resolution mod bugs out and crashes, and lose my cash. Every time I crash, no matter how I crash, I lose all the money I had on me. It sometimes even happens if I just log out and don't play for a few days. It seems to have trouble recalling cash on hand when it references a players saved status

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » August 16, 2023, 4:59 am
Quick Bump... I'm not the only one

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Bug Reports”