Server bugs

Report any bugs seen on our server or website here. You may report anything from glitches in our script to typos.

Moderator: Developers

4 posts Page 1 of 1

neTwork Online

netwoRk
Donator

by neTwork » January 11, 2024, 6:25 pm
Where does the bug appear: Server
When did the bug appear: Today
Describe the bug: When you immediately purchase the supplies after delivering the bag, the money is fully deducted
Frequency: Likely all the time
Severity: Major
Steps to reproduce: Maybe have it fixed by not being able to immediately purchase the supplies or the way it pleases you the most as long as this bug doesn't occur

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo7LtQREyck

There is also a bug that disallows drive-by damage to players who are under hit, when you are a hitman. Even if the player that has a hit is a LEO player for example, and you being a wanted hitman, the drive-by shooting will cause no damage whatsoever. This is a very major bug so have this fixed as soon as possible.

Third bug is also drive-by being uneffective to other players in vehicles (bikes) for some reason until you change a vehicle, or them. This is also very major bug that's been ongoing for a while so please have this fixed as well. Thank you very much.

I can also provide the video footage for the second and third bug that I described if neccesary but I suppose you already have visual insight on those bugs.

neTwork Online

netwoRk
Donator

by neTwork » January 11, 2024, 6:40 pm
This is the hitman class bug.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mkeIRbCLHU

Astrl

Astrl
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Astrl » April 29, 2024, 4:42 pm
I have refactored the code for delivering moneybags to Claude and added a 15 second timer before you are allowed to buy supplies again - let's see if that fixes this, by the looks of things it's likely the anti-cheat removing the money automatically as it sees the sudden changes (I've also added debug logging to see if we can figure anything else out!)

Thanks for the report - please open a separate topic per bug, it makes it difficult to track the ones we've fixed otherwise.
Senior Administrator | Server Developer | Army Sergeant Major | Head Supporter

neTwork Online

netwoRk
Donator

by neTwork » May 1, 2024, 2:27 pm
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Bug Reports”