Interior chainsaw

Report any bugs seen on our server or website here. You may report anything from glitches in our script to typos.

Moderator: Developers

16 posts Page 2 of 2

ClaVius

ClaVius

by ClaVius » January 19, 2024, 6:15 pm
neTwork wrote :
First stop running with ur Nrg and killing cops by your MP5 then we think about it

First of all, when you experience what I experienced in this game, and when you play for as long as I played, you'll be able to address me in a manner you just addressed me. Seeing what you just posted told me everything about your knowledge and experience.

Second of all, with the type of reply you've just given shows that you are the player type who is disrespectful to this community and it's rules.

See, what you just typed actually proves that you are clueless about the game when you give such reply. If you were any good, which you aren't, you would understand how to play, in what way to play as a criminal faction in order to prevail and have highest perfomance you can have in this gamemode. If you were to sight me for a slight bit, and see what I do and how I play, and what my ratios are you wouldn't give such childish, rookie type a reply.

You likely couldn't even beat me having me wield a single sawn yet you speak like I cannot combat without a vehicle. I favorize sawns ever since I started to show interest in them, which was in 2011/12 in a very, still competitive community back then, and in 2013 I was on a level with sawns I am today. In 2013, compared to today, there was a small percentage of players who were able to switch sawns very quickly and properly, as well as aim to some degree, unlike today's samp era. My point is (I don't brag, well maybe I do, but with deserved credit) that I am SAMP veteran, and that the knowledge and experience I may carry today, was also carried so many years ago. That is how long I shoot sawns so please show some respect because I am one hundred percent certain you didn't hear about SAMP in 2010.

I will actually refrain from replying to such rookies and await staff members on this topic.

Finally, I don't care about Your ridiculous life story :idea:

Spoiler: show

Blackouts - Secret agent!

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » January 19, 2024, 10:35 pm
This is not a bug, you should create a suggestion instead. However, I strongly agree with removing the chainsaw, not just from interiors but from the entire game. I've always felt that high ping users have an advantage over low ping users when it comes to chainsaw damage and hitbox.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

ClaVius

ClaVius

by ClaVius » January 19, 2024, 11:46 pm
Faraon78910 wrote :
This is not a bug, you should create a suggestion instead. However, I strongly agree with removing the chainsaw, not just from interiors but from the entire game. I've always felt that high ping users have an advantage over low ping users when it comes to chainsaw damage and hitbox.

Exactly

Spoiler: show

Blackouts - Secret agent!

Meow

by Meow » January 20, 2024, 12:28 am
Chainsaw’s abilities has its own weaknesses such as being a melee weapon which can be used only during closed range fight. It’s one of the main weapons in GTA and removing it entirely might not be the best move. However, lowering its damage or countering it by cuffing the player could do the work. Stop being afraid of having disadvantages over others and adjust your gameplay accordingly. If someone wants to camp inside an interior with it, it’s up to him, don’t get bothered with it. You can always play as a “noob” if you want to. I can do the same with spamming ssb on every single suspect but I refrain to. In the end, it’s all about players mentality and fairness. Try avoid fighting such players if you can’t deal with them. I’m personally a player who likes being in disadvantages as it makes the game harder, the harder and challenging it is the higher chances you might have more fun playing the game and not get bored.

neTwork

netwoRk
Donator

by neTwork » January 20, 2024, 8:19 am

Yes, players with higher pings hold greater advantage to lower ping players in such instances, that's just how it is, however, I disagree that entirely removing it would be a solution. Not because I like the weapon, I don't even use it, ever, it's just that the weapon should stay available for use in such gamemode because it offers players melee type of gameplay, but clearly available in fair and equal system - open world of the game.

Stop being afraid of having disadvantages over others and adjust your gameplay accordingly.

Your opinion makes no sense whatsoever. You claim being afraid of having diasdvantages and that I should adjust my gameplay? Adjust my gameplay how exactly? You do realise there is absolutely no counter-play to this? Does this sound fair to you and are you okay with that? Experiencing situations where you stand no chance whatsoever? I am not okay with that at all.

If someone wants to camp inside an interior with it, it’s up to him, don’t get bothered with it.

Do not get bothered with it? Again, you should realise that this is abusing the system because the hitman class stands no chance in such situation which is unbalanced gameplay. Players under hit may as well enter any interior, camp and let the hit timer expire? Is this fair to you at all?

You can always play as a “noob” if you want to.

I don't understand your point here. You mean that I should intentionally play bad or just let it be that others come victorious over me, even in unbalanced situations? I don't think so. When I game, I game my way. Why on earth should I adjust my game knowledge and experience based on other players? Your point indicates as if I were supposed to rather be bad to make other players stand greater chance. So ridiculous. If someone beats me, prevails over me in any type of gameplay, whether it is racing for example, fighting, any situation, as long as it's fair and balanced system from both parties, I will not say anything but when I get beaten unrighteously, that is worrying and upsetting.

Try avoid fighting such players if you can’t deal with them.

If I drive half the map to attempt to claim a hit, I want to claim it. I won't give up just because a player under hit intentionally enters any interior to bait me inside and have me instantly chainsawed at the door because I stand absolutely no chance in such situation. Should I just give up when they enter an interior after all the effort and wasted time going after them? Fantastic idea. I will spend time righteously gaming and whenever someone tries to do that I will just drive away because this sounds like fair system.

I’m personally a player who likes being in disadvantages as it makes the game harder, the harder and challenging it is the higher chances you might have more fun playing the game and not get bored.

Really? And you think I don't like the challenge? By all means! I love being in disadvanteous situations more than ever. That is why I've chosen to play as a civilian/criminal faction. Because it is more challenging and fun as well as getting the opportunity to experience situations that as a LEO faction you likely wouldn't. I will take up any challenge, any challenge as long as both parties hold equal chances. EQUALITY. When someone tries to bait me in an interior to instantly chainsaw me, does this sound to you like a challenge I should take on?

Hiresh

Hiresh
Developer

by Hiresh » January 27, 2024, 4:28 pm
Faraon78910 wrote :
This is not a bug, you should create a suggestion instead.

16 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Bug Reports”