Interior chainsaw

Report any bugs seen on our server or website here. You may report anything from glitches in our script to typos.

Moderator: Developers

16 posts Page 1 of 2

neTwork

netwoRk
Donator

by neTwork » January 19, 2024, 4:05 pm
Where does the bug appear: Server
When did the bug appear: Today
Describe the bug: Being able to use chainsaw inside interiors
Frequency: Always
Severity: Most major
Steps to reproduce: Steps to reproduce would be implementing chainsaw removal inside interiors because I actually cannot believe that I just noticed this now. My question is why is that made this way? Actually, my question is why is this not changed after being implemented the worst possible way?

Imagine playing LEO faction where you chase a criminal who flees inside the interior in attempt to bait you and chainsaw you down. What could you possibly do? If you were slighest bright, you would type "cuff the criminal" command before they have you killed, or you would taze them to avoid being instantly killed. There is a counter play to that.

Please explain what does the hitman faction do or supposely civilian versus civilian when one enters the interior to literally abuse. I really can't see any counter play in that where I engage my target into combat and they spam the interior to abuse in attempt to bait me inside and have me killed as soon as I enter where also I am unable to exit for 4 seconds. I will give players under hit as example, they are able to enter any interior checkpoint and wait out the hit timer to run out when you cannot counter play that. This is literally an abuse. If this doesn't provide enough reasons to make a change and set right the system, I don't know what else to say.

Please implement rapid change where interior chainsaw is disabled to avoid abuse and engage the server in equal and fair system. Thank you very much.

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » January 19, 2024, 4:17 pm
I think this would fall under suggestions, either to remove chainsaws in interiors, or just add a rule against it, but yeah, it's a problem. There is no safe way to get into any building if you're chasing a hit because they just stand there with a chainsaw until the hit expires. It makes it impossible and should be seen as a form of abuse because there's literally no way to fight against it, nor can you move either as the chainsaw puts you in a stunned animation and does so much damage you're basically dead before you can even properly load into a building.

neTwork

netwoRk
Donator

by neTwork » January 19, 2024, 4:28 pm
or just add a rule against it, but yeah, it's a problem.

No, you cannot have enabled chainsaw inside interiors and a rule that says "it is forbidden to use chainsaw in an interior" because players are generally disrespectful and unrighteous to the rules anyways.

Players intentionally violate the language rule and insult each other on daily basis (which is the slighest violation of many others that are also violated) which is forbidden by the rules. How do you expect this to be respected at all times if you give opportunity and tools to be used and abused? If it's abusable, it'll be abused, and you cannot afford that once because it ruins the integrity of the righteous and fair gameplay that every player should experience.

Everything else that you've written is well said. Completely remove chainsaws in interiors and have it use-free in open-world of the game. Thank you very much.

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » January 19, 2024, 4:48 pm
neTwork wrote :
or just add a rule against it, but yeah, it's a problem.

No, you cannot have enabled chainsaw inside interiors and a rule that says "it is forbidden to use chainsaw in an interior" because players are generally disrespectful and unrighteous to the rules anyways.

Players intentionally violate the language rule and insult each other on daily basis (which is the slighest violation of many others that are also violated) which is forbidden by the rules. How do you expect this to be respected at all times if you give opportunity and tools to be used and abused? If it's abusable, it'll be abused, and you cannot afford that once because it ruins the integrity of the righteous and fair gameplay that every player should experience.

Everything else that you've written is well said. Completely remove chainsaws in interiors and have it use-free in open-world of the game. Thank you very much.

Thing is, I don't know if that can be coded into the server. As far as the players violating rules daily, that's been a consistent problem, and personally I feel that's due to a lack of control by staff who keep being way too kind and easy on them. They need to be more harsh with rulebreaking and that's been my opinion for years. However, it's not hard to film/screenshot if someone is using a chainsaw inside to report it.

neTwork

netwoRk
Donator

by neTwork » January 19, 2024, 5:12 pm
However, it's not hard to film/screenshot if someone is using a chainsaw inside to report it.

Really? Do I have to explain this again? Of course it is not difficult to make a report on players who are disrespecting the rules, but what is the point? To have another concern of having to host such reports whenever this violation would occur or rather have it completely prevented?

Would you like to experience, here and there, situations where rule disrespecting players turn to such abuse and unrighteously prevail over you, where in equal and righteous situation you would turn out victorious. That is the main point. Would you be okay with dying here and there when such instances occur?

I actually wouldn't be okay. Not at all. I want righteous and fair gameplay experience. At all times. Not half half ratio or something. If someone prevails over me righteously, I'll take the loss. If I have to experience unfair and abusive situations, situations which will occur if they are accessible to violation, that would be frustrating.
Last edited by neTwork on January 19, 2024, 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » January 19, 2024, 5:16 pm
neTwork wrote :
Would you be okay with dying here and there when such instances occur?

I actually wouldn't be okay. Not at all. I want righteous and fair gameplay experience. If someone prevails over me righteously, I'll take the loss. If I have to experience unfair and abusive situations, situations which will occur if they are accessible to violation, that would be frustrating.

No I'm not okay with it, but given how they let fucking aimbots make new accounts and return, and how often abusing shit is nothing but a warning, I'll take what I can get. Sure seeing them banned would be fucking joyous, but I'll take them getting a dozen warnings over nothing at all because that's pretty much where we're at currently.

neTwork

netwoRk
Donator

by neTwork » January 19, 2024, 5:34 pm
Chainsaw needs to be disarmed in every checkpoint interior, completely. Only usable in open-world session. This surely can be implemented. No other way around this with interiors checkpoints cooldown and being able to re-enter same interior unlimited amount of times. If there is "constant interior re-enter" occuring by someone, which is annoying and likely "abusive" in a way too, where player constantly enters interiors before you to cause damage as soon as you enter after them, there is at least counter play to that, which is paying attention and quickly following where you both have to load inside. You pointed out the errors of this issue very well in your previous posts and everything is on point, but this shouldn't be discussed anymore.

I understand that you get to purchase chainsaw inside the interior, or just collect it from the weapon storage or wherever from chainsaw is all accessible from in this server (groups, ammunations (if), and where not). So how implement this? Well, you could wield it but if you use it, it gets disarmed/removed from hand until you are out of any interior. That is one way of doing it. You choose as long as you provide righteous and fair game system. Thank you very much.
Last edited by neTwork on January 19, 2024, 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ClaVius

ClaVius

by ClaVius » January 19, 2024, 5:39 pm
neTwork wrote :
Where does the bug appear: Server
When did the bug appear: Today
Describe the bug: Being able to use chainsaw inside interiors
Frequency: Always
Severity: Most major
Steps to reproduce: Steps to reproduce would be implementing chainsaw removal inside interiors because I actually cannot believe that I just noticed this now. My question is why is that made this way? Actually, my question is why is this not changed after being implemented the worst possible way?

Imagine playing LEO faction where you chase a criminal who flees inside the interior in attempt to bait you and chainsaw you down. What could you possibly do? If you were slighest bright, you would type "cuff the criminal" command before they have you killed, or you would taze them to avoid being instantly killed. There is a counter play to that.

Please explain what does the hitman faction do or supposely civilian versus civilian when one enters the interior to literally abuse. I really can't see any counter play in that where I engage my target into combat and they spam the interior to abuse in attempt to bait me inside and have me killed as soon as I enter where also I am unable to exit for 4 seconds. I will give players under hit as example, they are able to enter any interior checkpoint and wait out the hit timer to run out when you cannot counter play that. This is literally an abuse. If this doesn't provide enough reasons to make a change and set right the system, I don't know what else to say.

Please implement rapid change where interior chainsaw is disabled to avoid abuse and engage the server in equal and fair system. Thank you very much.

First stop running with ur Nrg and killing cops by your MP5 then we think about it

Spoiler: show

Blackouts - Secret agent!

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » January 19, 2024, 5:46 pm
ClaVius wrote :
First stop running with ur Nrg and killing cops by your MP5 then we think about it

As annoying as that may be, it's not an abuse. Anyone can do it, and it can be easily countered. The problem here is the chainsaw cannot be. Please stay on topic and refrain from insulting people needlessly.

neTwork

netwoRk
Donator

by neTwork » January 19, 2024, 5:50 pm

First of all, when you experience what I experienced in this game, and when you play for as long as I played, you'll be able to address me in a manner you just addressed me. Seeing what you just posted told me everything about your knowledge and experience.

Second of all, with the type of reply you've just given shows that you are the player type who is disrespectful to this community and it's rules.

See, what you just typed actually proves that you are clueless about the game when you give such reply. If you were any good, which you aren't, you would understand how to play, in what way to play as a criminal faction in order to prevail and have highest perfomance you can have in this gamemode. If you were to sight me for a slight bit, and see what I do and how I play, and what my ratios are you wouldn't give such childish, rookie type a reply.

You likely couldn't even beat me having me wield a single sawn yet you speak like I cannot combat without a vehicle. I favorize sawns ever since I started to show interest in them, which was in 2011/12 in a very, still competitive community back then, and in 2013 I was on a level with sawns I am today. In 2013, compared to today, there was a small percentage of players who were able to switch sawns very quickly and properly, as well as aim to some degree, unlike today's samp era. My point is (I don't brag, well maybe I do, but with deserved credit) that I am a SAMP veteran, and that the knowledge and experience I carry today, was also carried so many years ago. That is how long I shoot sawns so please show some respect because I am one hundred percent certain you didn't hear about SAMP in 2010.

I will actually refrain from replying to such rookies and await staff members on this topic.
16 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Bug Reports”