TMH

by fuckmehard » March 19, 2020, 2:15 pm

• Out of Character Part:
IG name: [Lsrcr] TMH
Score: 22 570
Proof of stats: https://imgur.com/JVaL8lf
Country and Timezone: India (GMT+5:30)
Thursday, 19 March 2020,
Do you have a previous roleplay experience as a cop?: Never this is my first time
Reason: I want to Join this group because of the special benefits the group members can have example the vehicles ,the location also the Bond among the team members must not forget about the team work as well which i love and as i am newly practising as a leo it will be an great honour to start off my new interest as a cop with S.A.S.F
Also i am active most of the time ,i want to learn and be active as a cop by this group trust me i will not let u down .
Apart from that i have some of my friends actively playing in this group i used to be civilian and i used to wish to be part of it someday,so i have decided to try my luck with this team of SASF
Looking forward for your feedback
Yours Trymehard [Lsrcr] TMH

• In Character Part:
Roleplay name: Harry Gonzalves
Date and Place of birth: 27th May 1991 India
Biography:
Hi i am Harry gonsalves born and raised in India i was very naughty and funny person I had a very big gang of friends both in crime and LEOS i always been a good Helper to both equally balancing among them without any Complains
as all these years i been practised to be a good businessman in my city now i have finally decided to stop everything and serve my nation my city by being a responsible cop ,i have learned what i am capable of doing and i will be good example as a citizen in this Force

"S.A.S.F. 4 Life"

Grand

Grand
Event Host
Duel Master Event Host Supporter

by Grand » March 19, 2020, 3:47 pm

Hello #[Lsrcr]TMH, thank you for applying to this group. But before we ACCEPT or DENY, you. you'll be tested in few parts in-game. This test will consist of your knowledge about the Knowledge of the S.A.S.F Rules/RP/Driving/Flying/Shooting. If you fail to score less than 4/5 in the rules part, your application will be automatically denied. You must also score more than 3 Overall, in order to proceed with your application.

You may get tested by the following Recruiters.
★ [Lsrcr]Moral
★ Chrinzen

However if you feel you need the Leader/Co-Leader to test you, you may contact the following Leaders/Co-Leader
★ [Lsrcr]BloackMaster [Owner]
★ [Lsrcr]DarkShaDoW [Assistant Head Instructor]
★ Andro_Pineda [Assistant Head Instructor]
★ Wanted [Head Instructor]

Once again, thank you for choosing the San Andreas Special Force.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Trash”