Introduction: Jensen

Here you can find the introduction topics of former staff members who have retired.
1 post Page 1 of 1

Jensen

Jensen
Donator

by Jensen » December 6, 2022, 6:05 pm
Hello, and welcome! If you're interested and curious about who I am, feel free to read below!

Who are you?:
Hello. I'm Jensen, I'm 27 years old. I'm from Denmark and I am currently spending my time studying at the local university, and playing lots of games. (whenever my fiancé lets me)

When did you join Ls-rcr and what made you stay?:
If you're one of the people who read the interview I participated in not long ago (1st December 2022), then you can skip the first part.

It was back in December 2010 when I was introduced to the server by two former Lsrcr players, [Lsrcr]Bif_Lover and [Lsrcr]Cocasquash. Actually there was a third, but I can't remember the name. When I first joined I was a newbie like we all were, and I was basically just stealing a sultan, /tune it and robbing stores from Los Santos -> San Fierro -> Las Venturas and then after 40-45 minutes of playing, we would leave and come back a few hours later and do the exact same thing.

After 2-3 months of playing, I started being social and talk in the chat, which I didnt do at the start, but I soon started to make friends with the people who actually played here. I then started to join Teamspeak and talk with people which was huge back then. Also kind of fun.

When I first joined, there wasnt the same tag-system as there is now, and therefor I wasnt sure when I had the chance to apply or if I ever did get the chance - but after 4-5 months of playing, they opened. If you want to read my first ever application, check the spoiler at the end!

After being tagged for a while, they introduced the moderator-system, which was a big deal and everyone was hoping they'd get a chance, and ofcourse, so did I. And I did. I was riding with my friends in a sultan doing the same stuff we used to, when suddenly the OG of Lsrcr, [Lsrcr]Nelis wrote me a private message; "Hey. You're in trouble.", and boy was I afraid. I had no idea, and soon I was teleported to the admin headquarters where I was introduced to the moderator rank by Nelis and the man himself, Energ.

I accepted, and was moderator level 1 for about 2 weeks when I lost my pc and didnt have the chance to play, so I agree'd with Nelis that I'd resign for now, but I could hear if there was a spot whenever and if I returned. And I did. Not long after I came back in early 2015, I was offered a moderator level 3 position and I accepted. I was chilling with [Lsrcr]Onzie (now [Lsrcr]Words) on Teamspeak and we were hosting an event. Helping him set it up was a pain since I didnt have half the commands, and he got pissed and promoted me to level 4 administrator about 3 hours after I got the level 3 position.
Then I served as administrator for about 1 - 2 years when I resigned in late 2016.

Now we're here, in 2022. And I am once again back and serving as admin.

To be honest, there's tons more to write, but I'd rather see you ask me ingame if you got any questions.

Best regards,
Jensen.

First ever tag application:
Spoiler: show
If you laugh, you're banned.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Past Staff”