Introduction: [Lsrcr]KKC

Here you can find the introduction topics of former staff members who have retired.
1 post Page 1 of 1

KKC

KKC
Retired Administrator

by KKC » July 24, 2019, 11:08 am
[Lsrcr]KKC

Who are you?

Greetings! I'm myself Ashir Memon and I'm 18 years old. My in game name is [Lsrcr]KKC, I've just passed my intermediate and currently getting myself prepared for Pakistan Army and I'm one of the citizen of Pakistan, living in Hyderabad city.

What is KKC?

Kickass Knight Charged.

For how long you've been playing on Ls-rcr and how did you find it?

I'm playing Ls-rcr since 2018, joined on February 24 and I was invited here by my brother [Lsrcr]Sinner.

Have you ever been banned or warned in the community as well the server?

No, never been banned or got any single verbal/official warning.

When were you introduced into Staff Team?

In the month of Ramadan Kareem while I was on fasting; 30th of May, 2019. I remember I was sleeping and my brother [Lsrcr]Sinner came to me and said Senior Administrators wanted to check your PC, they think you're using aimbot. I just hopped in game and got teleported to unknown location where [Lsrcr]Whiskey and [Lsrcr]Mastro were waiting for me to invite me as a Trial Moderator, was so happy and had a good fasting haha.

What makes you think you fit as one of the administrators?

Well, I'm not an angry guy and always wanted to help people around and love to let them enjoy their game play. Also I hate punishing people and show off admin commands on them, I always wanted to speak with them and let them know rules and regulations about community. Punishing people is my last option indeed if they doesn't listen.

Real life activites:

Hanging out with friends, relatives (mostly relatives), GYM these days, watching movies and listens to music when alone.
Spoiler: show
★Absynth Crew Member & Veteran★ ★Comrades Member & Staff★ ★EX: Army Training & Event Officer★ ★EX: LSPD United Member & Instructor★ ★EX: Blackouts Member, Cophunt Organizer/Manager, Tester & Staff★ ★EX: La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Member★ ★EX: Varrios Los Aztecas Member★ ★EX: Maltesini Member★ ★EX: Devils Member★ ★EX: Mountain Bike Riders Member★ ★EX: Saints Member★
Lsrcr Donator
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Past Staff”