Introduction: [Lsrcr]Matperrod

Here you can find the introduction topics of former staff members who have retired.
1 post Page 1 of 1

matperrod

Matperrod

by matperrod » July 7, 2020, 5:13 pm
[Lsrcr]Matperrod

Who are you?

My real name is Matt my in-game name is above as some of you might know me by. I'm both Colombian & American (Dual - Citizenship) . I would call myself a chill guy for the most part... Though I am pretty outspoken & will say what ever the hell I feel like saying lmfao .

For how long you've been playing on Ls-rcr?

My first time playing in Ls-rcr I was in Colombia I joined ls-rcr a long time ago probably about 2010 or 2011.

What do you like about the game / community?

I loved playing as a teenager & had tons of fun robbing shit & successfully completing hits once in a awhile & kidnapping the fuck outta everyone lol :D . Furthermore I was always going active & inactive a lot of times in between but still kept having fun each time. Nowadays you can pretty much find me in game at random times either playing as a cop or a kidnapper :) I like gaming a lot because I think its a good way to vent & escape reality a little even if its temporary.

When were you introduced to the Staff team?

I got offered to join the staff team in December by Sondre AKA [Lsrcr]Cxdur. I was like sure it would be a fun hobby. So I became a trial mod a little after [Lsrcr]abstract & [Lsrcr]Fantastic. All the Admins we're really helpful & supportive with me. Thanks for that. You know who you are... lmao

What are your activities besides Ls-rcr and/or Gaming?

I'm an entrepreneur at heart & enjoy coming up with new ideas to further the hustle loool
I also like partying & having fun with friends when I get the chance. I absolutely love all kinds of music. Enjoy watching plenty of shows Netflix & chill lol & I like investing in cryptocurrency such as bitcoin & anything that will help me make that mulla
$$$$$$

Holla out to Talis AKA [Lsrcr]abstract for having the nicest flag out there lmfao ... No it doesn't remind me of anything in particular. :lol:

Discord
matperrod#4559
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Past Staff”