Introduction: [Lsrcr]Words

Here you can find the introduction topics of former staff members who have retired.
1 post Page 1 of 1

[Lsrcr]Words

Words
Community Manager

by [Lsrcr]Words » February 1, 2015, 5:02 pm
Hey, this is my "Introduction"
I decided to make it like a list cause ain't nobody got time to read long text

What's your in game name?

[Lsrcr]Words [> NOT Onion unless you want me to think that you are a complete dipshit]

For how long are you playing LSRCR?

I joined in November 2011

When did you get introduced to the Staff Team?

I was made a moderator on 6th of July 2012, rather unexpected. Eventually, i was promoted to Administrator level 4 somewhere around October/November 2012, right after the server's harddrive burned and caused everybody to loose their score (You can image the mess that had to be fixed) Later at some point (I checked but i cannot recover the date) I was given extra responsabilities by being promoted to Assistant Senior admins. Eventually i was promoted to Senior Admin.

What do you like about the game / community

About SAMP itself, i like that you can just do what you want. There is no need to do a special task, you can just drive around in SA if you just want to chill to be honest.
I really like about the Community that there are a few people that share the same humor with me and that we can joke around all the time even though they are partly even on different Continents. It's nice to always be able to meet people from around the world

What are the things you dislike?

There is a thing that i really, really hate: If people have a question and they keep repeating my name over and over again in /ask or in the Mainchat. That nearly drives me nuts, cause i usually expect someone to come out straight and say what their Issue is. So in case you need something from me, please, just ask your question, i'm usually just waiting for it.

What are your activities besides LS-RCR and/or Gaming?

I like playing other games such as Arma 3, Battlefield or Garry's mod. I am also managing the Garry's Mod server for this community and pay for it.
In my free time (IRL), I voluntary work as an EMT on Ambulances or First Aid stations at events.

//Onzie

Changed my name...bleb
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Past Staff”