Introduction: [Lsrcr]Drastic

Here you can find the introduction topics of former staff members who have retired.
1 post Page 1 of 1

Drastic

Drastic
Community Manager

by Drastic » February 6, 2015, 4:40 pm
[Lsrcr]Drastic

Introduction;

Alright, so here goes nothing. Long before I was instated as an admin here on Lsrcr, I was but a young soul searching for the fire within me. Out on the battlefield, I'd seen many a man fall to his knees, ridden with bullets yet fearless and eager to fight. Surely, such courage could only come from within. I was searching for my inner self, patient yet restless. I had dreamed of it my entire life. To be valued, praised and rewarded. And it was until the day that Energ came to me and uttered what I had been waiting for my entire life.

Okay, now that I have your attention, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm [Lsrcr]Drastic, an Assistant Senior Admin here at Lsrcr! My name is Danish Abro and I'm from Pakistan. (Yes, your very own Pakistani admin) I'm 19 and I started out here at Lsrcr when I was around 15. Four years have gone by and it honestly feels like yesterday. I rap, play video games and aspire to be a government official. I'm currently studying and am unemployed and well... that's life for me.

As for my journey at Lsrcr, I can't say much, really. I began like any other player, wandering around the server asking questions and what not, getting a know-how of all things. One person that I'd like to credit for helping me out a lot when I had just started would be Juice. While the admins and players did help me with certain situations regarding the server, Juice showed me around like no other. (And no, this is in no way a satire) And then Juice left, I guess. My journey continued and along the way, a lot of friends and ahem, enemies were made. Such was, and is the beauty of this server. I applied for the army somewhere around in December, 2010 and was accepted in the first attempt.

Ah, and how can I forget, my username at the time was Drastic977. I'm sure those that were still around at that time would remember me that way. I applied for the tag a little after I had applied for the army.... Or was it before... okay so maybe I don't remember as exactly but let's continue. I was accepted by umm.. Spoon, I think and then I was finally a tagged member.

The year went by and it was 2011. I'd become a regular. I was playing a lot. Then came the summer. My hours spent at Lsrcr were becoming somewhat worrisome but to hell with that, it was the summer. It was not too long before it came to an end and I'd honestly gotten a bit bored of SAMP in general. I decided to go inactive. It was either that I wasn't getting any time to get on or it was that I wouldn't want to when I had this time. Months past by and I hadn't gotten on Lsrcr. In addition, I'd also gotten back with my girlfriend and most of my time was being spent with her.

The year had went by and it was almost 2012. I'd thought of coming back again and thus, I did. I observed there had been a lot of changes, updates and in general a lot of new players and to my surprise, a moderator system had been introduced. In addition, a few of my friends had been instated as mods and I was a bit envious yet happy for them. Lsrcr's charm, that had been long lost on me had finally been revived. I don't know how, when or what happened that brought me back to playing endlessly again. I played like I always had. I chilled around, indulged in awesome car chases, wrecked a few guys and holy shit, how can I forget!? DUELING! It was that lag-shooting everyone had to practice and get better at and dueling was but a skill of its own.

Time went by and it was in August when I was offered mod for the first time. It was my birthday and due to it being the Independence Day of my country, I was unable to go out and have fun for it was overcrowded. I was playing and was on TeamSpeak with a few of my friends and Energ offered me it. I couldn't refuse. I was being offered something prestigious at Lsrcr and I'd always wondered how things were with the admins. I quickly accepted and was assigned my rank the day after along with all other formalities. I was happy. It was pretty good. I was learning new things. Getting to know what authority felt like at Lsrcr.

Ever since 2012, I've been pretty active. There have been times when I've been inactive as well. I'd love to tell you guys all about my promotions but sadly, the thrill of it all has made me forget the dates and what not. I was and am one for going with the flow and I guess I never realized or noticed much of what happened while I was moderating.

Recently, i.e. I think December, 2014, I was promoted to Assistant Senior Admin and well... I am here. It has been pretty great so far and I hope life takes us where we want to go and may God bless us all. Well.. there's my story.

I can't say you guys have read it all but for those of you that have, thank you for your patience. :)

TL;DR First Pakistani admin, lel.

Drastic, signing out.
For donation related queries, PM CXdur. For queries not related to donations, contact Absynth or JohnCarer.

Listen to my song "Al Capone" by clicking the following link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzAUkTa-_iM

Also, stream now on
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Past Staff”