Introduction: [Lsrcr]Whiskey

Here you can find the introduction topics of former staff members who have retired.
1 post Page 1 of 1

Whiskey

Whiskey
Retired Senior Administrator

by Whiskey » February 8, 2015, 11:13 am
[Lsrcr]Whiskey

Introduction

Hello to whoever has made it here to my little topic about myself. I'm Kristofer or also known as [Lsrcr]Whiskey around the community & some of you may also remember me by my previous name which was [Lsrcr]CrazyQuentin. I've been around the community since 2009 or so, although there have been times where I haven't played actively. I'm currently Assistant Senior Administrator & Army General here.

History & Community

A while back there was a program called Xfire. I've had GTA:SA for quite some time already but never had heard of SA-MP until I saw a mate of mine playing it on Xfire. They had also uploaded some screenshots to Xfire and I was instantly interested in SA-MP. This was a long time ago, pre-2010. Anyway, I installed it and decided to look around, eventually ending up on Lsrcr which at the time I recall was mostly based in Las Venturas. I didn't stay for good that time and by the time I rejoined the server it had already been moved to Los Santos. Again, I didn't stick around for too long that time as well as I played other games and on other servers as well.

In 2011 I was back at it again in Lsrcr and this time I was sticking around. I joined S.A. Army in the second half of 2011 and I have remained in S.A. Army ever since. Army at the time was under Generals Ryder, Alecz & Killdahobo if I recall correctly. I went trough the ranks rather quickly and it wasn't too long until I was introduced to the Army Training Officers team and I would later become a Head Training Officer as well. After the S.A. Army reset in summer of 2014, I became a General and decided to try my best to get it back on track and generally we did succeed along with Fatal helping with the sections and other details. A bit later JohnCarer would be introduced as a General and he continued with the mission of keeping Army on track. I myself have remained an S.A. Army General since that summer. While all this was going on, I also become a member of staff and that took place in the first half of 2013. It was Johnson who made a moderator and it was Glen who eventually made me an Administrator in September 2013.

What are your interests, what do you like or dislike about the community?

I've always been interested in music thanks to my relatives although I'm unable to play any instruments but I'm interested in changing that one day. As for now, I'm sticking to just listening to music and looking for undiscovered gems in the world wide web. Another thing that always attracts my attention are movies. I'm a rather active movie theatre visitor but then again, according to local statistics here, most people here are. In a way, I'm also interested in military activities and I also served in an infantry battalion for 11 months in 2015-2016. Every now and then I have the choice to attend military exercises and so far I have attended one. Fishing is something I like to do as well in a nice warm summer day.

The community has changed quite a bit over the years but one thing that I did like was the players around here. Unfortunately a lot of these players and old community members are no longer around but that was certainly one thing that I liked. Not that I dislike the players that are here now but that's just how I see it. The server itself is great along with the team that runs it, the event system is certainly something that I can't help it to love and it generally is rather fun to host events and give players something to do. I certainly find the whole administrating positive and likeable rather than negative and dislikable. When it comes to negatives, I can't really name anything specific to be fair. Generally speaking, I feel like some things may be a bit unpleasant but not to a point where it's completely negative.

What do you do outside Lsrcr?

As like probably most of us here, I'm also a student although I'll at least for now keep it to myself where exactly I am studying. When it comes to online activity and gaming, on SA-MP Lsrcr is pretty much the only server I play on. I'm also a big fan of different strategy games, ranging from Total War games to Age of Empires games. I also like to play the Assassin's Creed franchise as well as different first-person shooter games such as Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Call of Duty & sometimes PUBG as well. I also play Euro Truck Simulator 2 and it's multiplayer modification quite a lot.

Random F.A.Q.

Your previous name was [Lsrcr]CrazyQuentin? Why did you change your name?

Yes, my previous name was CrazyQuentin and I later changed my name to [Lsrcr]Whiskey. Why did I change my name remains unknown to myself as well. Might've been drunk.

Have you ever been banned or warned in the community as well the server?

No, I have never been banned nor have I ever been given an official warning.

You're from Estonia? What's that?

Estonia is a little republic in Northern-Europe on the coast of the Baltic Sea.

When precisely did you become a member of staff as well as Army General?

I became a level one moderator on the 29th of May 2013. Along with myself, [Lsrcr]Ger also became a moderator around the same time. On the 19th of June I was promoted to moderator 2 and on the 29th of July to moderator 3. I finally became an Administrator on 13th of September 2013 which also at the time happened to be Friday.

I became an S.A. Army General in 2014 on the 5th of July 2014.

I hope this answered at least some of your questions you may have had. If you ever have any concerns regarding the server, community or S.A. Army as well, feel free to contact me or any other member of the staff team for server & community related concerns and senior Army members and Army High Command for any Army related concerns.

Regards,
Kristofer aka [Lsrcr]Whiskey

1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Past Staff”