Introduction: [Lsrcr]Veran

Here you can find the introduction topics of former staff members who have retired.
1 post Page 1 of 1

[Lsrcr]Veran

Veran
Retired Administrator

by [Lsrcr]Veran » February 8, 2015, 5:45 pm
Hey guys, if you want to know more about me, check below.

Sorry Onzie, I had to copy your questions since I'm not creative..

What's your in game name?

[Lsrcr]Veran, my real name is also Veran

Picture: Image

For how long are you playing LSRCR?

I don't really remember and I'm to lazy to check it but its like one year or something.

When did you get introduced to the Staff Team?

I got my rank one moderator around July 2013, and it wasnt so long when I recive promotions and currently I'm proud game administrator rank 4, I still remember that moment when I recive my new rank as moderator, I was so proud and happy like it was something BIG, but actually it was big at that moment for me. Thats kinda it, I had so much fun on all of this position and still from time to time.

What do you like about the game / community?

Well about SAMP, I love how realistic game is, alot of awesome feature and that is the only one game which is actually good that I can run on my shitty PC, about community I love how people can be mature(sometimes), how people can make my day, how people can put smile on my face even though when I'm not in the mood.

What are the things you dislike?

I hate when people rage and insult other people just because they got killed in ''fucking'' game, I hate when people keep spamming and trying to ''break'' us down(staff team) just because we muted/banned/kicked/warned him. I hate/love when people wasting their time on ban evading and hacking, that is just hilarious. I hate asslickers.

What are your activities besides LS-RCR and/or Gaming?

Currently I'm playing Leauge of Legends, doing some online work(PTC sites), creating websites, managing forums and so on.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Past Staff”