Introduction: [Lsrcr]Absynth

Here you can find the introduction topics of former staff members who have retired.
1 post Page 1 of 1

Absynth

Absynth
Community Manager

by Absynth » February 8, 2015, 9:00 pm
[Lsrcr]Absynth

Hello friends,
I am Absynth, my real life name is Philippe and I am 21 years old. I live in Germany, so I am one of the two german administrators (besides Onzie). My graduation is done, currently I am studying ‘Medicine-IT’ at a university.

How did I find this server and why did I stay here? Well, to be honest, before I joined Ls-rcr I hated SA-MP. It must have been about 7-8 years ago when a friend of me showed me some stupid stunt server. I played it for about 5 minutes, then I was like ‘Naah, fuck that, SA-MP sucks’. So I never played SA-MP again. Until 2013. It was really spontaneous actually. I was chilling with a friend and we were talking about random stuff, when we started (for whatever reason) talking about GTA San Andreas and SA-MP. He told me that he was playing in some nice ‘Cops and robbers’ servers and he wanted to show me. I was like ‘Nah dude, I know SA-MP, I don’t like it’. I don’t remember what he said to convince me, but (however) he did. He needed some minutes to find the right server, then he connected… ‘L-L-L-L-L-Los Santos Roleplay, Cops and Robbers *shot*’. He showed me some things he remembered and I actually liked it. It was 30th September 2013 when I joined Ls-rcr for the first time. From this day me, my friend and his cousin played here all evenings for about two weeks, then they left because they had other stuff to do. I decided to stay here, because I really liked the server. I spent much time here and met some other beginners when I was a newbie. Most likely we broke some rules, too (sorry for that, wasn’t on purpose). They left after some time. The first really good friend I met here was [Lsrcr]Duffey. He helped me a lot when I was new, he taught me all the important things and spent much time with me to increase my experience. I stood here and met many other people of you, most of you were nice.

What’s special about the server and the community? The server is just great. Nice features, I’ve always been enjoying to be here. It’s just awesome. The community. I felt welcome from the very first moment, thank you for that. It’s a big and nice community and I am proud to be part of it. I met many nice people here and I really like chilling with you. I have found many friends and great persons. You always have some rude guys in every community, too, but that’s alright. At first, I call everybody a ‘friend’, until you show me that you don’t want or don’t deserve to be called like that. Luckily most of you are friends.

How did I become a staff member? I do remember like it was yesterday. It was a normal day and I didn’t expect anything (of course). I was playing as Army soldier and I was teaming with [Lsrcr]Guntimer, who became a moderator a few weeks before. We were at Grotti to tow a car when suddenly [Lsrcr]Glen appeared next to me. He said ‘You belong to be now’ and disappeared again. I was totally confused and one second later I was teleported to the Admin HQ. [Lsrcr]Glen and [Lsrcr]Onzie were waiting for me. I thought I had done any mistake, but I didn’t. Both said ‘Congratulations for the moderator rank’. It was in the beginning of July 2014. [Lsrcr]Koopz, [Lsrcr]Veran, [Lsrcr]Phenomenal and [Lsrcr]Benouna became moderators nearly at the same time (about one week later if I remember correctly). I was promoted pretty fast and got my Admin Rank 4 in the end of September or in the beginning of October (I don’t remember the correct date). I enjoy working in the staff team along with the other admins and moderators, and I am happy that I got the chance to do so.

What do I do in my free time? I am studying, so there isn’t much free time actually. But I like chilling with friends, going to parties, playing drums or playing games like SA-MP or GTA V. So yeah, I guess that’s it. If you have any questions or if you want to know anything else, feel free to post a reply or send me a PM.
If you’ve read everything, thank you for your patience.

Best regards
[Lsrcr]Absynth
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Past Staff”