Introduction: [Lsrcr]BronzeLee

Here you can find the introduction topics of former staff members who have retired.
1 post Page 1 of 1

BronzeLee

BronzeLee
Retired Administrator

by BronzeLee » February 9, 2015, 4:19 am
[Lsrcr]BronzeLee

- Play the James Bond theme -

- -

Introduction:
The name Bronze, BronzeLee. Or you can call me Bronze, Lee, or BronzeLee from the United Kingdom, Europe. I'm a veteran member that joined Los Santos Roleplay Cops & Robbers with a history dating back to mid 2008 when an old friend of mine introduced me to the community, back then I wasn't much of a hotshot, but as time flew by I've been building some good rep.

History:
Well, my first actions on LSRCR first date back to mid 2008, I wasn't much of a hotshot or anything but just a regular player but during those times I was mainly in college studying interactive media but now that is out of the way I've been dedicating time to the community here and there. That was when the server was first based in the Mountain State of Las Venturas before we packed our bags & moved to the West Coast city of Los Santos, along side this I did grow to know the streets of Los Santos & even since I'm used to the High Definition style of GTA V's Los Santos I've known every part of the state despite upgrading to High Def, we might see an upgrade but not until the PC version is released.

However, during November time I did have an argument with the one that introduced me to the server (lets say we used to roll on another server before it shut down) and it did cause some conflict between us. Between November & December I believe, I was enlisted to serve the community's well established staff team, also when I joined the team things were pretty much different on my end and unexpectedly I've gained knowledge & responsibility on what to do on the server. My first ban was back in 2008 when I managed to catch my first hacker, during that time I was under the training phases so it was hard to predict decisions so I did have some others to back me up if anything unusual happens, afterwards I've been working up the ranks.

In the Game & Community:
As a server, my roleplay interests began to grow even bigger since playing, also had some points during my Roleplay lifestyle that I did some divine intervention with many players in the community & even with the groups. Many would include vehicle repairs, hostage negotiations & many more, the ideas have been growing & growing as I play more, also on some occasions I did mix things up abit with other players & groups with ideas from games such as Watch_Dogs & even adding some elements of the Super Mario series.

Whats your Interests & Likes:
My likes, I do have a mind of a world of automobiles, also mix in some classic rock & roll (a trait I picked up from my father) and also I do have a mind of military work that I would include into a roleplay when ever I do get bored. Mainly I do have a good mind of racing and along side that, its usually roleplay & hanging out with fellow players, at the same time I do get either nervous on decisions but I go with the flow on a slow & steady basis but if things go out of the ordinary we'll kick into high gear like a V10 Lamborghini engine and also I do like abit of gaming on consoles & PC, along side this social time from the computer. Along side this, I do have a good piece of Enthusiasm for some Super Mario on the side since I've pretty much grew up on this franchise and I'll remember this as one of the many that we could love or hate, mainly my likes is racing, automobiles & even military equipment.

Whats your Dislikes:
I pretty much don't have anything that I dislike, usually what does urk my muscle abit is people trying to argue with our community's finest & fellow staff members and it does prompt me to intervene at some points, ban evaders does get on our nerves at time but at the same time they are just wasting their time. Also usually ragers can get on my nerves at times just because they either killed or beat at a video game, to be honest I don't have a clue why people cannot get along, if I get beaten at a video game its best to move on & maybe complement on their capabilities, learn from mistakes & don't strike back by all means. On some occasions, people who like to provoke others does get on our nerves at times could try to ''break'' us down as a staff team down just because we either muted'em, banned'em, kicked'em. or warned'em, but we're like a family & we back each-other up.

Whats your Current Opportunities & Activities:
I've been watching my family, also help'em out when it comes to various situations when they come up, mainly when it comes to games I usually play other games on either consoles or PC, usually I go for some runs on the Free to Play FPS shooter Team Fortress 2 & play on racing games like Forza Horizon, Need for Speed & currently The Crew. Also I'm working on a social life at the moment now that is because I do not wish to concern anyone in the family, also now that I am out of college I'm working on finding a job in areas like graphics or maybe modelling, on some rare occasions I do some modelling on creating some structures, vehicles & aircraft that we have seen in real-life and also maybe in video games, I'm going to be working on a replica of the American EMD GP40-2 so expect some details on that one later on.

Thanks for your attention, reading & have a good time on LSRCR.

Cheers,
BronzeLee, Veteran player & retired administrator
Returning to Los Santos soon, 2023

Click the spoiler for a surprise
Spoiler: show
My WTF Train goes Chugga Chugga WTF WTF Chugga Chugga WTF WTF Chugga Chugga WTF WTF WTF

Forums: Active (Current level: Low)
Ingame: Active (Current level: Low)
(Proud former administrator, 2008-2022)
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Past Staff”